NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i guess this has been established also they lived in Manchester

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Ok so i guess this has been established also they lived in Manchester

Its like comment 140-148 on first thread .so frustrating.i spent many nights searching his alias,thinking I had figured it out!only to realize that I was just going in circles because aliases were real people.doesnt help these names for the most part are common names .

Just wanted to update everyone the Profile case for Russel Randell Thompson was put on the charley project . The 2004 is just the year the charley project was founded. So the case was official known to them on march 7, 2017. Also .im have to say im not sure any fingerprints are available. I may have misquoted some one

So, it appears that Thompson was just added to the Charley Project on March 7 2017. Does that mean that he has come to the attention of someone since this case has blown open? Someone who also sees a resemblance? Someone in Law Enforcement?

The day he was added to the Charlie project my first thought was yep they think this is him.!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

it has been established that Curtis mayo Kimball was a real person.this is likely this persons info

I think though, that maybe now we know where the name Elizabeth came from. Possibly picked it up from a relative of the real CMK?

So, it appears that Thompson was just added to the Charley Project on March 7 2017. Does that mean that he has come to the attention of someone since this case has blown open? Someone who also sees a resemblance? Someone in Law Enforcement?
That's kind of what I was thinking, that the reason RT all of a sudden showed up on the CA DOJ site, which was CP's source, was that he is already on California's radar as a possible match for RE and/or his other aliases. However, newfiedee said NH investigators stated they hadn't heard of the possible connection, hence me asking if CA & NH were communicating and positing about the fingerprints.

A member in a group im in called they said they have no record of him being missing

I would hope that if both RT and RE had fingerprints in AFIS when RE was arrested for Joon's murder, it would have popped up like the other aliases did. If it turns out to be him, I'd be curious to know why it didn't. I know we can't base any sort of match on resemblance, but if RT isn't RE, I'd be surprised.
Are the CA investigators are assisting NH with the identification of RE?

If RT disappeared in 1977 then his prints may not have been in AFIS.

I want to get peoples opinion on this young man Randy Thompson who was 15 in 2009 him and another brutally murdered a young man . He has a likeness to russell could be related

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mercu...-in-killing-of-santa-teresa-high-student/amp/
ee8c67f4c31622f7131d78dc0b02ac5d.jpg

And this lady I just thought it sounded like a RE senario

http://sdsheriff.net/coldcase/538276/index.html
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/38062971/

THE ARGUS Fremont-Newark, Calif. Page 32 Wednesday, December 28, 1977 SAN DIEGO ( D P I ) Sheriff's homicide detectives yesterday tried to locate a man who shared an apartment with Elizabeth Ann Heidt, 20, whose battered body was found along a major highway four days earlier. The man is not a suspect in the killing, but investigators hope he can provide information that may help them solve the crime, sheriff's spokesman Jim McCain said. The investigators also raised the question of whether there was a link between Miss Heidi's killing and the earlier death of her son, Shawn Michael Heidt, 1.
Beatings apparently figured in both deaths. The body of Miss Heidt, daughter of David and Ann Heidt of West Des Moines, Iowa, was found dumped in a culvert along State Route 94 near Jamul, a mountain community east of San Diego, by a passerby walking his dog. The coroner's office said she had been dead less than 24 hours. The body was clad only in a jersey and bikini underwear. Death was attributed to multiple head injuries. Miss Heidt, facing trial Feb. 27 on charges of murder and felony child abuse in connection with her son's death was free on $15,000 bond. She was accused after the boy died Sept. 2, three days after she took him to a hospital. Doctors said his death was from respiratory failure due to brain damage. They said he was in critical condition with bruises on his head and face when he was admitted. The sheriff's spokesman said leads being checked by detectives included the man with whom Miss Heidt was living last August. The man and Miss Heidt gave differing accounts of how the boy was injured, medical authorities said.

Interesting that this lady/victim is also named "Elizabeth".

This is very interesting... the tie to Ontario in particular. Wonder about the construction companies mentioned in their bio in the 1970s........
Were is the part abut ontario.

I dont know what this means... but i am sure they could have looked up to see where hes listed missing from .
463c8d706f28fb0508354caf04bc8f7e.jpg

I dont know what this means... but i am sure they could have looked up to see where hes listed missing from .
463c8d706f28fb0508354caf04bc8f7e.jpg

Although I personally dont believe he's RE,I thought he has to at least be eliminated if nothing else .yesterday I contacted the Attorney Generals Office,who is listed as the source info.they directed me to SFPD.i obtained the necessary release form and requested the missing person report.will let you know when I hear anything.i kinda feel like I said before,that he was a drug informant who went missing,and LE themselves filed the report.I think this because it does look like a mugshot,and his,exact date of disapearance was known,but not much else.its poss that they were just doing sweeps of old MP cases ,and submitted some.also,someone mentioned it was prob before fingerprints were submitted to a central system,AFIS.before that they were just kept on cards in files ...unfortunately,most states discards the after 7yrs,I believe California is one if its not an active case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid