Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the step dad must have married the mom in October? Not married long...

Shows he joined "Zoosk" too....

I wonder how she feels about stepdad....only married to mom for about a year, according to Nancy Grace show...

I see a post on his Facebook page that he had his bachelor party in october... so less than 10 months.... Wonder how well mom knew this guy before marrying him? He joined "Zoosk" according to his profile...

I was just near there last week on vacation. It is very heavily wooded. The town I was in was 8 miles away.
I hope she comes home safely.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

this post lands at random.

I'm not sure now if it"s still ok to discuss stepdad's facebook.It was mentioned on Nancy Grace and it is public ?

FBI would mean across state lines, right?

That is what I thought too. FBI only gets involved when victim is suspected to be abducted and taken across state lines but I am probably way wrong because the FBI was involved in Caylee's case and Haleigh too.

BUT... wonder because they are so close to Canada may mean something. I think she met someone on a social site and he surprised her by coming to her house. There are many sexual predators too (as always). Hopefully they find her soon and unharmed just in trouble for leaving. Maybe she is just scared to call home because she is afraid of punishment. I am praying that is the case anyway...

well,if it's ok to still discuss it I also noticed he seems very much into exotic girls,indian ,pakistani etc,I'm just really creeped out by his page and celina sort of has that look IMO

He also "likes" *advertiser censored* sites, "wants to see" a "friend"'s *advertiser censored* video and virtually all his "friends" seem to be 25ish year old women w/ provocative pictures/jobs in the "entertainment" industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname