Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES it was the reporter I am sorry, but I Swear when I first read it , it did not say 'news 9 reporter... I need to eat apparently

It's ok,,,,lol I am eating as I type! Grab something before the presser!

So sorry about my misread- can someone else go on livewire and ask about her bio father, if he is indeed in hospital and how doing- not getting an answer:(

So, I've read that the stepfather AND the biological father have both gone into the hospital. Am I right?

Aqua

I watched several true crime stories over the weekend and it seems that in some of the cases when the body was not disposed of immediately it was wrapped and hidden. We know that Caylee was wrapped, and later put in the swamp. Maybe this was the case here. just a speculation as to why it would be wrapped if in fact it was. just an observation.

Adam Sexton is at Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1Tog6NQuJ

I asked a couple of times for verification on if he was hosptialized- BUT
I thought CC father's name was Adam Laro??!! Where did this Sexton come from??

RIGHT!! So Adam Laro/Sexton and SF are at the same hospital according to wmur. Yeah, I'm so confused with the names and nobody has matching last names and nowthey're switching? Maybe it was done for privacy purposes that failed miserably? Maybe an attempt to lessen the
stress on his already ill body? MHO...

I have to take my 11 year old daughter to dance class. :( So sad for Celina and those who truly loved her. I will wait to hear news reports before any further comments, but I again say that this case reminds me of the Rowan Ford case from Missouri. Do we know for sure where Mom was that night??? Thanks in advance for your answers.

attachment.php

RIGHT!! So Adam Laro/Sexton and SF are at the same hospital according to wmur. Yeah, I'm so confused with the names and nobody has matching last names and they're switching? Maybe it was done for privacy purposes that failed miserably? Maybe an attempt to lessen the stress on his already I'll body? MHO...

Adam Sexton is the reporter who is at the hospital reporting on the stepfather.

Adam Laro is her biological Daddy who is in the hospital with a breathing tube.

Anyone getting movement or video on the live presser video link?
I just have a white screen, and want to know if my settings are correct so I can watch.

If the body was wrapped when they found the body, then we have a clear homicide IMO.

Well not really if Jose Baez is on the case, could be an accident made to look like homicide.

Confirmed body is Celina's.
Autopsy tomorrow.
Death suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads