Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAN 11, 2022
Exclusive photos inside Harmony Montgomery's family home (newsnationnow.com)
On Tuesday, NewsNation obtained exclusive photos showing the inside of the house where the 7-year-old lived before she vanished two years ago. She was not reported missing until late last year.

The images show the bedrooms, kitchen and even inside the refrigerator. Extension cords, hooked up to an outside generator, can also be seen running throughout the house because neighbors say the power was cut off.
Bumping this report with news of a house at 77 Gilford where we know Harmony lived until around Thanksgiving 2019 when the family was evicted post-foreclosure by the homeowner. This was also the last place Harmony was seen by LE in October 2019.

Note the reference to the refrigerator here too. I recall they had extension cords and even a generator at this Manchester location (lived as squatters).

It's not clear to me when Harmony may have lived in the apartment currently under search. MOO

Last edited:
sounding like they have received credible info that that was indeed the last place she was seen alive and the fridge being taken makes me wonder if the tip was even more detailed or some sort of physical evidence after all this time indicates a body was kept there at one point :(

Not sure how that could b though after all these years. Unless maybe it was stored in a basement or somewhere not in use? uggh, or has been used for these years??

Not a good feeling watching all this today but hoping it leads to answers at the least and Harmony at the most.

So for such an intensive long overdue search....would it not have been easier to put the current tenants up in a hotel or something so you could be in there and do a super thorough search of the apartment?? I am a little surprised that they would remain there. Unless perhaps someone did give info and they found exactly what they were looking for. Then again would the current tenants have been using that fridge???????????? Something does not seem right to me. JMO

So for such an intensive long overdue search....would it not have been easier to put the current tenants up in a hotel or something so you could be in there and do a super thorough search of the apartment?? I am a little surprised that they would remain there. Unless perhaps someone did give info and they found exactly what they were looking for. Then again would the current tenants have been using that fridge???????????? Something does not seem right to me. JMO

If it turns out that there is a relationship between Harmony's disappearance and murder and the refrigerator, then there are a lot of unanswered questions, and hopefully LE will hold a press conference to let the public know what is going on.

I recall that AM and KM were living out of their car for awhile after they left the rental house, according to KM's mother. I'm assuming they did not use a storage unit to store their belongings, as they would have had no money to pay for it if they were livng out of their car with the other children.

Lots of unanswered questions.

Sorry, the correct date according to MSM is March 2021, that is when AM and KM lived in this apartment.

Edited by me to correct the date
Thanks, @Sundog. If 2021 is the date they lived on Union, how weird is this that they could have stored Harmony's remains since late 2019 (more than 2 years)?? Can you please a share link confirming the couple resided on Union in 2021? Regardless, I think it's safe to say that Harmony's remains were there but she was never alive in this apartment. MOO.

This wrapped evidence in the quoted post seems to be about the height, and width of a refrigerator. Could this be wallboard, and Harmony's remains behind the refrigerator wall after having been stored in the old refrigerator?

Since investigators were also seen taking a refrigerator door to the tent, I think there are two refrigerators at play here: the old fridge being removed in pieces, and the 2nd fridge received bio-evidence and now wrapped and stickered for the lab. MOO

This wrapped evidence in the quoted post seems to be about the height, and width of a refrigerator. Could this be wallboard, and Harmony's remains behind the refrigerator wall after having been stored in the old refrigerator?

Since investigators were also seen taking a refrigerator door to the tent, I think there are two refrigerators at play here: the old fridge being removed in pieces, and the 2nd fridge received bio-evidence and now wrapped and stickered for the lab. MOO

I think you have a good point there about the refrigerators. Several of the reporters mentioned seeing other items such as shelving being brought out before LE closed the gap between the green tent and the apartment building.

Thanks, @Sundog. If 2021 is the date they lived on Union, how weird is this that they could have stored Harmony's remains since late 2019 (more than 2 years)?? Can you please a share link confirming the couple resided on Union in 2021? Regardless, I think it's safe to say that Harmony's remains were there but she was never alive in this apartment. MOO.

Amy Coveno, reporter with WMUR, reported that court documents show that AM and KM lived in that apartment in March of 2021. Amy Coveno reports this on her twitter account.

See post #726 above, I am having trouble bringing over that tweet since it is now buried in later tweets by this reporter.

At the time of the couple's arrest (AM & KM) around 1/5/2022, AM lists his address as homeless and unemployed. KM lists her current address as 177 Lake Ave., Manchester.

Take note that KM includes a monthly bill for U-Haul Storage at $83/mo, and owes $328.

I think it is likely that they would have also had storage when they left the Gilford address around Thanksgiving 2019. Perhaps cold storage/fridge-freezer in the storage unit? MOO

Last edited:
Amy Coveno, reporter with WMUR, reported that court documents show that AM and KM lived in that apartment in March of 2021. Amy Coveno reports this on her twitter account.

See post #726 above, I am having trouble bringing over that tweet since it is now buried in later tweets by this reporter.
Thank you -- found it!

Amy Coveno
@amyWMUR

Focus for invest. is 644 Union Street - court docs list this address for Adam/Kayla montgomery in March 2021. FBI, US Marshals, Hills. County Sheriff . MHT police here. Investigators unpacked lrg scopes before green privacy tent was erected
@95Photog
#HarmonyMontgomery #wmur

4:35 AM · Jun 14, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

^^bubm

ETA:

Matt Reed
@MattReedNews

Investigation at 644 Union St. where Harmony’s father, Adam Montgomery, and his estranged wife Kayla Montgomery previously lived. Harmony was 5 when she disappeared sometime between Nov. 28 & Dec. 10 2019 but police did not learn of her disappearance for more than two years #WCVB

5:49 AM · Jun 14, 2022

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members