Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony Montgomery: Extended family of missing girl not expecting 'good outcome' as feds search home

"We have been told by officials that this probably will not have a good outcome or not the outcome we had hoped for, for Jamison and Harmony to be reunited together," Johnathon Miller, adoptive father of Harmony’s younger brother, Jamison, told Fox News Digital. "We have always held onto hope that Jamison and Harmony could be together again, but today that hope feels like it’s being ripped away from us, especially Jamison."

"FBI agents tasked with finding missing eight-year-old Harmony Montgomery were seen Tuesday removing a refrigerator wrapped in biohazard tape from a home previously linked to the girl's allegedly abusive father.

Investigators were filmed rolling the refrigerator from the New Hampshire residence on Tuesday afternoon, wrapping the home appliance in biohazard tape and loading it and a slew of other items into a truck."

This one is particularly difficult. Maybe her bio
Mom is right and she is alive since they didn’t find her today? I’m hoping and praying. Did dad trade her for God knows what? Please let this little one come home safely. I’ve been worried all day but the fact they didn’t find her gives me hope. False though it may be. Again this is a really tough case.

Is this search the result of something KM said?? Or was this a planned search? I haven’t seen much about poor HM lately then I see this in my notifications. Hope something comes of the search, answers of some sort!!
We don’t know for sure but many other longterm and wise Webslueths have suggested they believe this search was based on direct
Info from step mom. It seems especially focused and quick so I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member