NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigators Searching NH Home Related To 2004 Disappearance Of Maura Murray

“It is not clear what investigators are searching for in North Haverhill on Wednesday. Police could be seen at a home on Wild Ammonoosuc Road, which is close to the crash scene.”

Link includes photo of the house being searched. It’s right around corner from where her car was found.

Looks to be this house on the map Google Maps
Real estate listing for house - 92 Wild Ammonoosuc Road Haverhill, NH
This is the 1st time I have seen the address published. I really want to know who lived there in Feb 2004.
I think that The Westmans live at #70. So this is literally a stones throw from the crash site.

Please don't sleuth people not named POI or Suspect. That includes naming former residents unless there is a MSM link.
We and the public can read the linked Real Estate listings personally but it's not for discussion here.
Thanks all!

Please don't sleuth people not named POI or Suspect. That includes naming former residents unless there is a MSM link.
Thanks all!
Sorry about that...it’s been a while since I’ve been active and probably need to re read the posting rules. I had thought initials were okay.

Are we allowed to sleuth/discuss the guy in the laughing man video?

Sorry about that...it’s been a while since I’ve been active and probably need to re read the posting rules. I had thought initials were okay.

Are we allowed to sleuth/discuss the guy in the laughing man video?
Was the video part of the podcasts? I don't remember, sorry. If it was discussed publicly then yes.

If anyone can find out if the resident in that house had commented in a story that they had seen anything the night of the crash and a link is available that would be great.
I think I remember Googling the road to see what was visible from the crash site.

I only have this. At the time this was written I was under the impression it was that house. (from the kitchen window);

"In a house steps away from the Saturn, resident Faith Westman had also called the police. She said she saw what looked like a man smoking a cigarette in the car; her husband later said it could have been a woman on a cell phone. Another neighbor said that from her kitchen window she saw the car stopped, with lights flashing, and someone walking around the vehicle."
Will the Internet Find Missing UMass Student Maura Murray?

Family summoned, seems like something is up for sure

KarynRegalWBZ‏ @Karynregal
.@WBZNEWSRADIO just spoke to the sister of the missing Maura Murray. Murray has been missing since 2004. Julia Murray says she and her family have been summoned to NH to meet with officials.

Whow....hard to swallow....sure hope this story will have an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member