GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one or both of those boys took the bike and put it in the house without a really good reason, they are toast. I have a bad feeling Autumn either knew these boys and went into that abandoned house with them, feeling she could trust them or she came across them by accident and was snatched off the street. Maybe they tried to get her to do something she didn't want to and they killed her to keep her quiet.

So scary to think about her being in that situation.

For the record, they didn't find her IN the house, they found her body in a recycling bin on the curb for pickup.

For the record, they didn't find her IN the house, they found her body in a recycling bin on the curb for pickup.

God. If it really was younger boys, they really could have been dumb enough to think that putting her in a bin outside the (abandoned?) house next door would be good enough to distance themselves from it.

Address of that little white house is 306 East Clayton . Anybody here a member of Spokeo, that website gives names of people living at residences you search.

If you know otherwise--you could just say so; unless you can't for other reasons, in which case there's probably no reason to bait people.

Exactly.

That's what the articles reported, so that's what I'm going by.

Difference is those people say what most are thinking but will not admit

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Don't dare lump me into what you think most people are thinking. I am thinking i was once a kid who did whatever i wanted and no matter how tight a reign my parents had i did whatever i wanted to and put myself in danger. I think i am a parent of a 19 year old girl i trust but worry that any time she is alone she is in potential danger. I think i count my blessings evey day the people i love are safe because just for the grace of god that could be your child. So don't lump me in with most people, lump me the the compassionate ones, not the holier than thou righeous ones.

folks until someone is named a suspect or person of interest do not be posting information about the people that live at that address.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just saw something on Jessica's thread that made me come over here to check. Now I have to go back and read. I can't take this anymore, but I also can't stop checking in and reading these cases. I am going to have a nervous breakdown. This needs to STOP! I am sick. Thinking about leaving this damn country and going somewhere where this $hit doesn't happen so much. RIP Autumn! (tears)

I have a feeling this is going to end up being kids who should have made different choices. Prayers for the parents of all involved.

I logged off last night when the rumors started that she had been found because I just couldn't take any more. I hoped they would have been rescinded by the time I got back on today.

I don't feel like saying much but if I'm understanding this correctly the bike was found in the home of 2 teenage boys. If their mother was aware that they were hiding a bike belonging to a missing girl and being sought by LE, could she be charged? I have 2 boys and I would most certainly know if they had an extra bike in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 2 questions are this-did any neighbors see who put the recycle bin in the front for pick-up
and was she killed for her bike-just thinking out loud!!

ETA-Those bikes are expensive aren't they?

Better view

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351008106854.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351008106854.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 112
This is the house on E. Clayton:

http://goo.gl/maps/NHvqm

If you take the image to the right (West) go one door down, that's on the corner, cross Vine and the abandoned house is on the other side of the street. So two doors down from the abandoned house. Who knows if the abandoned house has anything to do with it at this point but that's where it is.

It always seemed to me like she was meeting a boy. Because there was no known friend that she was going to, I don't think. A boy from school or a boy (or man) from the Internet. Her text to her female friend is also strange - "don't be like that". seems like she had a fight with someone and that is who the text was directed to, or perhaps someone wanted her to do some thing she was uncomfortable with, he ran off and she texted "don't be like that"

Thank God at least they weren't able to get rid of the bike before the police found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675