GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks that woman's teenage sons will be interviewed by the police for quite some time...

Investigators just took a white BMX bike out of a house on E. Clayton Ave.

Could this have been an accident, car strikes bike, AP dies at scene and perp hid body and took bike? .. only speculating at this point:

http://twitter.com/i/#!/JasonNark/media/grid

It's not impossible, would explain the weird wording at presser earlier. "If someone is responsible for her death..."

But yeah, feeling this is going to get wrapped up pretty fast.

David Henry (from Channel 6 Action News) just tweeted something interesting regarding the house: www.twitter.com/actionewser

Woman who lives at the house has two teen sons. Wonder if there was anybody else living at the house as well?

Goodness, the picture of the bike coming out of the house was just simply heartbreaking.

They found this precious girl's body in that house LAST NIGHT and JUST NOW are finding her bicycle in the SAME house?

WHAT???

No different house.

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Are these cases related?
Hawthorne, NJ is ~ 118 miles from Clayton, NJ .. abduction attempt the same day AP went missing.

The link is to the "Missing" page group on FB, describing FOUR abduction attempts within a 2 week period .. the Hawthorne attempt from this Saturday is included:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=489330961087243&set=a.309689499051391.74183.212865135400495&type=1

I posted something about this yesterday, in this area (where I live) there have been at least 12 attempted abductions since mid September. There is likely no link between Autumn, the distance is a few hours driving and the suspects up by me have focused on the surrounding towns up here.

Sounds to me like they found her in that white house and the bike was found at a house next door. IMO

I guess "nj.com" article got it wrong about it being the same house?

Difference is those people say what most are thinking but will not admit

I hope not 'most' people have such violent thoughts. That would scare me. :moo:

Zero are you still at the PC location, or do you have eyes on the area they're investigating, now?

Still here have to be careful of info given out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member