NJ NJ - Bayonne, BlkFem 16-20, UP1409, braided hair extensions, body chain, ABC socks, Oct'07

While I could be way off on this theory, the timing is interesting. The initial arrests on in the Human Trafficking cases were in Early September of 2007: Human trafficking alleged in hair salons in Newark, E. Orange http://blog.nj.com/ledgerarchives/2007/09/human_trafficking_alleged_in_h.html

The UID was discovered in Mid-October 2007 with an estimated time of death of 3 week prior. If one of these girls ran off on her own after the arrests of the trafficking operation, it could fit.

Or if somebody killed her to keep her from talking.

If there is no 'ME/C QA Reviewed' date in namus, would that mean there may not be DNA in the system? She reminds me a lot of Kelly Anne, missing from Missouri in March 07.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Kelly Allen does resemble the reconstructions, but the UID is described as having gaps between her teeth, and Kelly had an exceptional smile.
kelly_l._allen_4.jpg

Doe Network also indicates that both the UID and Kelly have DNA available.
3761DFMO - Kelly Allen

Bayonne is my hometown and thinking more of exactly where the body is found, I feel more like this could possibly have been a body dump by a trucker. The jughandle where she was found goes onto what is known as Hook Road or the "Hook". It's a major hub of truck traffic and back in 2007, there was the not the development that there is now with all the businesses that sprung up (Walmart, Michael's, Lowe's etc and numerous places to eat) in the past few years.

It was on October 18 of that year when human remains were located in Bayonne, New Jersey in a brush along Hook Road. A man named Leo Campbell was driving down the highway and spotted something on the road and called the authorities. Detective Bill Napier arrived at the scene and while he retired in 2011, he reflected on the case of Bayonne Jane Doe with the Houston Reporter in 2017 and spoke on how it not only affected him but the community.

“We spoke with Leo,” Napier said at the time. “There are no other witnesses. It’s not like it’s in the middle of a neighborhood where you would be knocking on everybody’s doors to find out what they saw or what they didn’t see. There’s nothing. There’s no point of reference. There’s not a lot to work with, with the lack of witnesses and the lack of physical evidence.”

Bayonne Jane Doe 2
It was later determined that Bayonne Jane Doe was somewhere between 16 and 20 years old, but pinpointing where she was from proved to be difficult. That particular stretch of highway where she was located, Route 440, is a traffic hub with trucks, tractor-trailers, and travelers passing by from one town to the next. It’s described by the DNA Doe Project as being “isolated” and “heavily traveled by truck drivers,” so Bayonne Jane Doe could have been transported before or after her death.

Although a cause of death could not be determined, authorities are reportedly treating her case as a homicide. When found, Bayonne Jane Doe had been deceased for approximately a few weeks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back