Identified! NJ - Blairstown, Cedar Ridge Cemetery, 'Princess Doe', WhtFem 14-18, 36UFNJ, peacock skirt, Jul'82 - Dawn Olanick *charges*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did my own reconstruction of Princess Doe. Since I don't have any postmortem photos of her, I had to base it on the NCMEC CT-Scan recon.

ce106662-e808-4dc8-b302-716a3cd19842.jpg

Of course, this is just an approximation and when looking at possibles, you should compare her facial shape, and focus less on her overall look, and the shape of her eyes, nose, lips, etc.

Given that Princess Doe likely hailed from Arizona... is there any effort to go through pictures of schoolgirls in old school yearbooks for the four or so years before 1982? She has to have attended school at some point.

I just saw this article today which is what brought me to this thread. I just read through the entire thread, it's so sad that this girl has never been identified. Maybe the more information that gets out in the media someone will eventually recognize her.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...revive-interest-in-30yrold-cold-case/29084748

BLAIRSTOWN, N.J. - You've heard of "Jane Doe," but in Warren County, N.J., there's a "Princess Doe."
It's a murder mystery three decades old. Sunday, a national group came to town hoping to revive interest in the case.

I attended a rally that same day, later in the day in PA by the same group of people: Monica Caison and C.U.E. team members. The second rally was for Holly Grim, missing from Wescosville PA.

Monica outlined the Princess Doe case during the rally. Seems it's starting to garner a lot of interest again, and people are starting to take notice. My fingers are crossed that this recent publicity will joggle someone's memory, and help bring about some answers.

I agree. It might be more helpful to do an image of what she may have looked like as a pre-teen child... she would have definately gone to school when she was a young child and someone out there might remember that pretty little girl from their elementary school who never ended up in junior high or high school.

Also, If Arthur Kinlaw and his companion had something to do with her death, did they ever get her name?

No. The police have said that neither Arthur nor Donna could give them a name for the Princess... which as the police have noted, is unusual if their story is true.

The killer left his DNA all over the Princess... contrast this with whoever killed the Black Dahlia who knew enough about police procedures to wash the woman's items in petrol before sending them to the police as a taunt.

I have tried researching the "zones" and I keep coming up with different numbered zone charts.

Does anyone know what chart they are using? Because in the DNA related zone charts ,it shows zone one as being the northeast half of the us being zone 1 and zone 2 the southeast.

Nothing on that chart indicates an AZ link at all. TIA.

I did not watch the 48 hours,would that help?

I don't think there's any relation between the DNA zones and the zones for tooth or hair isotopes.

The one article is totally bogus anyway. The guy says Arizona is in the Midwest. Might be a slip of the tongue but...

Of course, Arizona is where the Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote come from in the Looney Tunes cartoons.

Being she could be from Arizona, is it possible she was a runaway who was never reported missing? Maybe she was estranged from her family from the beginning. I have just always felt Princess Doe was from the US, but never reported missing, hence the struggle to find her match from the list of missing girls.

No. The police have said that neither Arthur nor Donna could give them a name for the Princess... which as the police have noted, is unusual if their story is true.

When I spoke with LE last year, they told me that they no longer consider the Kinlaw story to be valid. They say they have nothing to prove or disprove what Donna Kinlaw told them.

I agree. It might be more helpful to do an image of what she may have looked like as a pre-teen child... she would have definately gone to school when she was a young child and someone out there might remember that pretty little girl from their elementary school who never ended up in junior high or high school.

It may help; it may not. According to LE, every single recon of PD has been, and I quote, "guesswork". Her face was completely destroyed, and what was left had shriveled to a black, leathery texture, and was covered in maggot eggs. If you view all of the recons from 1982 - 2014 you can see that there are a multitude of differences between each one. They simply just did not have much to work with.

Horrible. Stuff like this really makes me think there should be some kind of DNA bank. Take it from their umbilical cord at birth. Of course the reason we don't have a DNA bank is those "civil liberties" people keep fighting against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname