GUILTY NJ - Daniel Griner Jr., 23 mos, dismembered, Bridgeton, Cumberland County, 8 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

I find this extremely disturbing:

“BRIDGETON – The burned and dismembered remains of a 23-month-old boy originally reported as violently abducted by his mother last week were found hours later in a purse and trash bags underneath a shed at the family's home on Woodland Drive early Saturday, according to court papers released on Monday.

A complaint sworn out on Saturday charges the mother, 24-year-old Nakira M. Griner, with first-degree murder; second-degree endangering the welfare of a child; second-degree desecration of human remains; and fourth-degree tampering with evidence.

[SBM]

The family home was searched and remains identified as human were found about 3 a.m. Saturday.

Before the remains were found, police said the mother's story had changed.

[SBM]

Police said the mother also failed a polygraph examination with New Jersey State Police. The affidavit [Detective C.] Cappoli filed states that Nakira Griner admitted during the examination to having hurt her older son.

Coppoli stated the Nakira Griner said she left bruises on the boy's face and that he also had fallen down stairs.

[SBM]”
Bridgeton toddler's body was burnt, dismembered, police say

what in the Lord's name.......

Heartwrenching and unfathomable.

Rest in Peace, dearest little Daniel.

You should be alive today, walking and learning and laughing and hugged and held.

Oh how I wish you had a mother who had deeply cared for you and greatly loved you like the genuine treasure you are.

“A criminal complaint says a New Jersey woman accused of killing her toddler son told police she struck the boy because he wouldn’t ‘eat nor listen to her.’

[SBM]

Griner is scheduled to appear in court Thursday for a detention hearing. It wasn’t known Monday if she has retained an attorney.“
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ktla.c...after-toddlers-remains-found-in-her-yard/amp/
He's 23 months old. "He wouldn't eat, or listen." So she hit him hard enough to kill him. People like her do not have any right to even have a child. My heart hurts when I see his sweet face.

He's 23 months old. "He wouldn't eat, or listen." So she hit him hard enough to kill him. People like her do not have any right to even have a child. My heart hurts when I see his sweet face.
Yeah and she didn't stop there- she burned and dismembered the body and buried it! What a sick, sick excuse for a human. And, are we still waiting to hear from the baby's father?

Yeah and she didn't stop there- she burned and dismembered the body and buried it! What a sick, sick excuse for a human. And, are we still waiting to hear from the baby's father?
Yes I know that she also did that. I couldn't even type it, it saddens me so.

I have a grandson the same age whom I love more than life. Makes it even harder for me to picture what happened to Daniel. He deserved just as much love and happiness and patience and guidance as any of us give to our own. Here is a mother who didn't even realize the treasure she had, or just didn't care. It's hard not to categorize her as the monster that she is.

The two children either look fearful or have tears in their eyes in almost every picture on NG's Facebook page. I fear the abuse has gone on for some time now, possibly of both boys. NG appears to be posing in most shots and has a Youtube channel about things like wig reviews, beauty, etc.

With the dad being a nurse is he s mandated reporter? I wonder if there were signs of abuse?
I also wonder if she abused the boys but took it too far this time and with her husband being a nurse she knew she couldn’t lie her way through his injuries.
But to burn your baby? Where did this occur? Yikes.
I feel heartbroken for this father. I hope he has a strong support system.

Yes I know that she also did that. I couldn't even type it, it saddens me so.

I have a grandson the same age whom I love more than life. Makes it even harder for me to picture what happened to Daniel. He deserved just as much love and happiness and patience and guidance as any of us give to our own. Here is a mother who didn't even realize the treasure she had, or just didn't care. It's hard not to categorize her as the monster that she is.
Same here - my grandson is a bit older but his parents talk with him when he misbehaves; more importantly they acknowledge his feelings and attempt to help him understand. How hard is that to do?

I'll never get why people choose to have a baby if they aren't willing to care for it once it arrives. Are some people just stupid? Are they so selfish that they don't care what happens as long as a tiny human is born to them? Why do they treat them as if they are adults and able to understand their own own behavior?

IMO and it's just a theory but I believe some women decide to get pregnant because they believe a child will love them unconditionally and fill whatever void they have inside themselves instead of knowing that a child is a selfish and needy being. When the baby doesn't fulfill their expectations of love and obedience they lash out in anger. Selfish, self-centered people. MOO.

“because he would not eat nor listen to her.” SMDH.

Same here - my grandson is a bit older but his parents talk with him when he misbehaves; more importantly they acknowledge his feelings and attempt to help him understand. How hard is that to do?

I'll never get why people choose to have a baby if they aren't willing to care for it once it arrives. Are some people just stupid? Are they so selfish that they don't care what happens as long as a tiny human is born to them? Why do they treat them as if they are adults and able to understand their own own behavior?

IMO and it's just a theory but I believe some women decide to get pregnant because they believe a child will love them unconditionally and fill whatever void they have inside themselves instead of knowing that a child is a selfish and needy being. When the baby doesn't fulfill their expectations of love and obedience they lash out in anger. Selfish, self-centered people. MOO.

“because he would not eat nor listen to her.”
SMDH.
BBM
I have a great-granddaughter who is two. Although she's offered regular meals and snacks, she (alone) decides what she eats and when. Her favorite word is "NO!". They outgrow it, as JG would have. His mom carried out a permanent "fix" to a temporary problem (if you even consider it a "problem" - I don't. MOO) A child won't intentionally starve her/himself, is defiant (by nature) and is just trying to figure out a way to control their world at that age (potty training age).

Pathetic!!!

I would have loved to have him! Such a cute age - and funny!!! Hilarious, what they come up with while trying to figure out the world/family and their position in it! I roll on the floor with her antics/attitude, as if they were new/surprising to any of us having raised our own children.

RIP. Know you are loved.

Wonder how long the father was at work for on this day? Not blaming or accusing him of anything, just wondering how long she had to do all this? Kill baby, dismember, burn, bury under a shed, ditch pram around the corner...all whilst 'caring' for her other baby (she probably just locked him in a room tbh).

Ughhhh disgusting.
Glad the other baby is ok.

I'll never understand, nor do I want to, mothers, parents who do this. So cruel. I agree with the poster above who said the babies look sad in the pictures. Those are not happy babies. They have a haunted look that I can't get out of my mind. Bless their little hearts. How? Why? It boggles my mind and breaks my heart.

Wonder how long the father was at work for on this day? Not blaming or accusing him of anything, just wondering how long she had to do all this? Kill baby, dismember, burn, bury under a shed, ditch pram around the corner...all whilst 'caring' for her other baby (she probably just locked him in a room tbh).

Ughhhh disgusting.
Glad the other baby is ok.

He was probably working 12 hour shifts if he was working at a hospital, and those 12 hours are never ever just 12 hours, more like 14. She had a lot of time unfortunately :(

“because he would not eat nor listen to her.” SMDH.

some women have a baby because they think it will make the father beholden to her.

It’s rumoured that the 911 call has been released as per comments on moms FB but I only have a sound clip of it. No actual msm that I could find. Can anyone find it?
Any news today on her court hearing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back