AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what about the part where the abductor knocked the ice cream out of Dulce's brother's hand, causing him to cry? Why would he do that? How did the perp know he had enough time to make a getaway with Dulce before her mom got out of the car and saw him?

Did he have a back up plan in case mom showed up faster than he thought? Had he observed the family before and knew mom usually stayed in the car? If that was the case then why draw her attention by causing the little brother to cry?

Sooooo frustrating.

Morning!

I know we all question how abducters of children are able to know what to do, and what triggers to use, but even gut wrenching for all of us..the simply answer is they are astutely knowledgeable of how children will react to certain things. Ugh!

Fgs, look at how many shows which have been devoted to this same subject matter. And the parents were right there in sight where the young children could see them. Yet, one by one the faux pedophile was able to lead the children off the playground luring them away. Some of the children were even older, and most had been taught beforehand about stranger danger, and what to never do. They interviewed the parents before it started. All of them were positive their child couldn't be lured, and were horrified when it happened time, and time again.

This pedophile predator already knew if he knocked the ice cream from his hand he would immediately run to his mother to tell her what had happened. That's what young children do, and like all predators he knew this before he even did it.

It wasn't about bringing attention to himself. He needed an split moment of opportunity to get Dulce alone which he knew could be done in a blink of an eye.

By the time her brother ran to tell his mom there wouldn't be time enough to her to even process what he was telling her much less time for her to react in time.

Remember Sommer Thompson who was walking home with her sister from school in a busy residential area. All ST did was run a liitle ahead of her sister, and just minutes later she had completely disappeared, and her sister passed the same home within a very few minutes not knowing STs predator had her sister already kidnapped inside of his home where he raped, murdered her, and her body was found later in a landfill.

There are countless cases over the years painfully showing us pedophile predators knows how to seize, and kidnap children at any opportune time.

We must remember they have already preplanned how to kidnap young children. It's their wicked obsession.

Often they use how little time it takes to do so to their evil advantage because they happen right out of the blue with no warning.

Many of the children just disappear into thin air, and it's common per the DOJ studies for the parents of missing children, and others to search to find their missing children on average for 2 hours before calling 911. This also is an advantage for the pedophile kidnappers because per the vast DOJ studies by then they are far away from the original site with the victims already raped, murdered, and their bodies have been most likely discarded by then.:(

I've read articles which have covered the MOs of these kind of offenders. Most already have necessary items in their vehicle or home to bind, and restrain the victim once inside. Also it stated since many are opportunistic predators they constantly cruise areas they know young children will be, like schoolyards, parks, routes to, and from school or will stalk, and surveil the targeted child's home before going in to kidnap their little victims. In the dead of night while the child, and family are all sleeping.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
I know moo means my opinion only, but is the website blocking the letters behind the asterisks to censor curse words or banned phrases?
I've seen this before and don't understand. Is this to remind people to write moo as a disclaimer or is it a sign of agreement to the previous statement. Sorry, it's lost on me and I tried reading the lingo thread for a clue.
*** = "marking my spot" so that I receive notices of new posts to the thread..........I also just enjoy typing moooooooooooooooooooo....:)...moo

Except that the prosecutor (who I believe gets her case information directly from LE) has said she is not certain a red van was involved.

And LE have continued to say that they have not discounted any person or any theory regarding Dulce's disappearance.

That at least gives me the impression that they are not 100% certain that she was put into a red van.
Right, they were not "married" to the vehicle description, not that they did not believe she was put in a vehicle.
That's probably why they are investigating 500 vehicles that are similar to that description, as opposed to limiting it to just red van's.
LE stated that they have not ruled anybody out yet at this point.

As far as I know they have not said anything to imply they don't believe she was taken in a vehicle, or that there is any evidence pointing to another theory in regard to transporting the child.

It's probably due to the perp escaping in a vehicle that he was able to get away, undetected, so quickly.

Imo

The child of “tender years” isn’t Dulce’s brother. And there were no other children on the swings or in the playground area.
So that means this child was in the fenced basketball area.
They have never said who the child of tender years was, so it could be the little brother. The only other child who was mentioned who was interviewed came forward the following Saturday, after the Amber Alert came out.

Imo

In this case & this may be the only case Ive ever seen it so rampant. I noticed news reports from MSM sites come out and then be totally revised/ edited, that is why the 1st thread may appear so disjointed. I started screen capturing just to keep up with the 1st version, 2nd version & sometimes even 3rd revisions of the same report. Never seen anything like it before or since in mainstream media. Idk if its bc its a small town or bc the FBI & local LE came in and threatened action against reports. I dont have time to hunt how they worded it.

JMO, but the problem appears to be that there are not that many adult family members to do so. Especially if we are looking at distributing flyers in multiple locations. I've discerned only 4 adults - Noema (Dulce's mother, who is now heavily pregnant), Norma (grandmother), an adult uncle, and the grandfather who does not wish to speak or be on camera. Does anyone recall if there is an aunt older than the 18-year-old? That would make 5, but it's still not a large team, and they have childcare and other day-to-day commitments.

This is where organized community involvement could certainly help, but that requires coordination and local contacts, and I'm not sure they have someone with that motivation and skill set PLUS decent fluency in Spanish. Jackie Rodriguez seems to be leading the media publicity effort, but I'm unclear who else is willing to be highly involved locally. The other woman who was a spokesperson at last weekend's vigil surely means well, but she is from Philadelphia – almost an hour away – and likely doesn't have an 'in' with many Bridgeton residents.

I would have hoped grandmother and grandfather's former co-workers, Dulce's teachers/ school staff, and church members would step in to take shifts outside WalMart or other key locations (a convenience store? a drugstore?), especially on weekends. But if this is going on, we haven't heard about it. Noema did indicate at the vigil that from her perspective the community has been supportive, but it needs to translate in practical ways.

It's so frustrating to watch from a distance, without knowing much Spanish. :(

Besides @PunkCake is there anyone on this thread that lives in the area?
My feelings about the moments leading to the abduction are that this was someone familiar to the family, someone Dulce recognized, someone who knew the young brother was non verbal. Someone who knew they were going to be there.
It was a hot day, the ice cream would have melted fast or been eaten quickly, so to me this indicates it happened quickly. The kids ran from car to playground, abductor calls them over, who knows with the ltitle brothers ice cream, but maybe the abductor said to Dulce to come so they can get more ice cream, they run together to car leaving brother crying and Dulce bringing her ice cream cup with her.

She had those mini heeled sandles and could not walk far, or fast without a problem. So I don't think she was on foot following in the woods, but went in a vehicle with abductor.

This is all imagined speculation from me as an attempt to make sense of this.

I don't blame her mom, for not calling police right away, I would not either. I'd think the child was playing hide and seek and got lost verses abduction. And I agree with the poster who suggested calling the police was a big deal for her mom due to the relationship the community has with LE.

I also don't have a problem with Dulce's mom's boyfriend being detained until he was cleared of potential involvement in Dulce's being missing. Paramour s often are involved in cases like this. I don't fault LE for that. If boyfriend was not considered or questioned I'd be considering him suspect.

This is my opinion and speculation. We don't have much to go on facts.

Excellent point about the sandals she was wearing.

What do they mean by non-verbal? Does the child not speak at all or only speaks 3 yr old?

I found this in the media page

The video, mid page, around the 3:45 mark, Noema is asked, "What did your son say when he ran back to the car?" She answers this question and also states that her son does not talk. "He can't speak still."

'She's Just An Innocent Girl': Mother Of Missing 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez Speaks Out As Search Enters Third Week

AMBER ALERT - NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 Media *NO DISCUSSION*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member