GUILTY NJ - Jose Ventura for incest, death of newborn, West New York, 2005

rachrach99 said:
I completely agree. Also,I still think it is VERY possible the girl was not the one to actually throw the baby into the air shaft, even though she said she did.

I didn't even think of that before, but you're right. I know that I'd rather rot in prison then have to live with those animals.

KatherineQ said:
We had a case here, in Austin, a couple years ago where a stepdad was having sex with his minor stepdaughter everyday. He'd go get her from school, so often she was failing all her classes, and have sex with her all afternoon. God. Finally, after a couple years of this the girl killed the stepdad. He ran a local karate school and had a huge following of local fans and students, and it wasn't until the school admitted the stepdad picked her up during nearly every single school day, did people actually believe what he was doing to her everyday. The wife claims she didn't know, and the sons in the family don't believe it. People's powers of denial and ability to just go on without acknowledging abuse and incest are shocking.

It is shocking! What some kids have to go through every day of their lives and others don't see it, or won't see it.

SewingDeb said:
It is shocking! What some kids have to go through every day of their lives and others don't see it, or won't see it.

It will be curious to see how this all works out. I hope LE really nails the father. If it weren't for the incest none of this would have happened in the first place. For all we know the girl might have thought that everyone lived the way her family did. She didn't have any girlfriends to compare familys with. I don't know. The whole thing is just so sickening.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it wasn't the father or both parents who made the decision to throw the babies away. Just throw them down the airshaft and pretend they never happened and go on as before.

Bobbisangel said:
It will be curious to see how this all works out. I hope LE really nails the father. If it weren't for the incest none of this would have happened in the first place. For all we know the girl might have thought that everyone lived the way her family did. She didn't have any girlfriends to compare familys with. I don't know. The whole thing is just so sickening.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it wasn't the father or both parents who made the decision to throw the babies away. Just throw them down the airshaft and pretend they never happened and go on as before.
Not like it hasn't happened before. There was a family I read about that the father was constantly sexually abusing his daughters, and everywhere they lived, apparently there was a dead baby plastered up in the walls or buried in the garden. At least 3 were found, in different states. The father/grandfather had murdered all 3 the moment they were born. The family (including the victims) had protected him for decades, until the boyfriend of one of the girls learned about it and went to police.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Not like it hasn't happened before. There was a family I read about that the father was constantly sexually abusing his daughters, and everywhere they lived, apparently there was a dead baby plastered up in the walls or buried in the garden. At least 3 were found, in different states. The father/grandfather had murdered all 3 the moment they were born. The family (including the victims) had protected him for decades, until the boyfriend of one of the girls learned about it and went to police.

Too bad some rat poison couldn't have found its way into this dude's food somehow. :rolleyes:

Jeana (DP) said:
Too bad some rat poison couldn't have found its way into this dude's food somehow. :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm so desperately sad for the life Lucila Ventura has led. :(

This girl and the girl who burned down her house, where her siblings died. To me they just didn't have a chance. There should be special arrangements made for them. Yes, they need to be punished for what they did. But they also need special treatment, treatment for the sex abuse that led them to where they are. Prison will just re- victimize them. They need rehabilitation. And they won't get that in prison.

I don't know that this little chicky needs to be punished anymore, but I don't know all of the facts, so I'll reserve complete judgment.
I would like to see her assigned a loving family, whatever her age. I don't even know if it happens, especially in these cases, but I would like to see her shown some real love.

Brefie said:
I don't know that this little chicky needs to be punished anymore, but I don't know all of the facts, so I'll reserve complete judgment.
I would like to see her assigned a loving family, whatever her age. I don't even know if it happens, especially in these cases, but I would like to see her shown some real love.

Its a dilemma, isn't it? I think she's pretty messed up emotionally. Sadly, she'll have more children. If someone doesn't step in and teach her how to be a parent, the cycle of abuse will follow those children, I'm afraid.

Brefie said:
I am starting to think her father was not the only one raping her. :mad:

I think that's entirely possible. I hope she wasn't being used by multiple male relatives.

Jeana (DP) said:
Its a dilemma, isn't it? I think she's pretty messed up emotionally. Sadly, she'll have more children. If someone doesn't step in and teach her how to be a parent, the cycle of abuse will follow those children, I'm afraid.

It's just too sad. When a person gets out of this sick situation - even if they are 25 (I know she is school age), I would love to see them be 'adopted' by a local loving family, so at least they can see how a 'normal' family functions. That they can fight, but never stop loving each other, that kind of thing. I hope she doesn't go to prison, for I feel that by the time she gets out - all hope for a 'normal' life will be long gone.

35 years is not enuff. we have a dead baby. http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Apr26/0,4670,FatherRape,00.html

"I am totally repentant for my past actions and I do deserve to pay for this," the man wrote in the statement read in court by his attorney. But he also maintained that he did not throw the children out the window.
The man told a psychologist that he didn't view the girl as his daughter, but "as a person I'm in love with," adding, "I would not have sex with her if she had not seduced me."

Two dead babies.....

if you mean dead as in he killed his daughters soul then yes 2 are dead. if u mean both babies thrown down the air shat then no. the girl died. the boy suffered a skull fracture but lived. he is in a foster home.
DNA tests showed the man fathered both children _ a girl, who died just after birth, and a boy, who survived _ with his daughter, who is now 19.

That's right! I forgot the second baby survived with a skull fracture. I'm glad the girl's mother is not raising the baby.

about the victim
Authorities have described the daughter as borderline mentally retarded.
i dont even know how i feel about her. he started raping her when she was 13. she is borderline retarded. she must have know it was wrong because she didnt run around telling people. my heart breaks for what she suffered yet she is the 1 who killed 1 and tried to kill the other child. i am sooo very glad the little boy is not with her. i hope she gets lots of help so that when she has more kids (and i'm sure she will) she can be a somewhat normal parent despite the abuse she suffered.

"Her father, an illegal immigrant from El Salvador, could be deported after completing his sentence, authorities said."

As far as I'm concerned, deport him now. Why should our prisions and tax dollars be going to illegals? I think I heard something like 30% of the prisoners are now illegal alliens. That's crazy!

because el salvador would set him free as soon as he lands on their soil. he must be punished for the crimes that happened on our soil. dont forget the child that died and the child that almost died are americans.

if you shop lift and we deport you with no jail time np. write a bad check and we just kick you out np. sell pot and we send you home idc. rape your 13 yr old till she gets pregnate then tell her to throw out the baby then continue to rape her till she gets pregnate again then have her throw that kid out ..... i'm sorry but walking away a free man but having to get out of our country just aint enough.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back