GUILTY NJ - Jose Ventura for incest, death of newborn, West New York, 2005

This is truly sick! Reading this makes me mad, mad mad! We have a lot of freedoms in this country and hold no reserves are granting someone new to the country the same freedoms. But in reading about things like this, shouldn't we be scrutinizing a bit more who is allowed into our country?

This is truly sick! Reading this makes me mad, mad mad! We have a lot of freedoms in this country and hold no reserves are granting someone new to the country the same freedoms. But in reading about things like this, shouldn't we be scrutinizing a bit more who is allowed into our country?

I'd say you should indeed!

This is disgusting.. hopefully he gets sent to prison a long time; he wouldn't last long there as a child rapist.

He has very low intelligience (obviously) and she is borderline retarded. The surviving baby is bound to need cared for in an institution the rest of his life. The fractured skull won't help, either. And no one knew the girl was pregnant? And it sounds like she was pregnant TWICE, not once with twins. Geesh.

How sad for his daughter. I do not feel that she should have been charged nor do I feel that she should be sent to prison. She needs help. This girl was forced to throw the babies down the shoot. Her father probably would have killed her if she didn't. I don't see where she had any choice. Where was she going to go? She not only is of limited intelligence. She is from a foreign country. I feel certain that she felt trapped and isolated.

At the sentencing, the man's attorney said psychological reports indicated the father has extremely low intellectual aptitude. Authorities have described the daughter as borderline mentally retarded.
E. Carl Broege, a public defender, described a statement she made to authorities that she was attracted to him, "and I began to provoke him until he finally gave in." Her statements about their relationship later became accusatory, Broege said.
Would a borderline mentally retarded woman talk like this?

The first one that died was from 2003... the boy was found in 2005. I wonder if he will be normal, or if he will be handicapped, from the parents being related.

I also wonder if this is something that has been handed down, through the generations, with the father having "extremely low intellectual aptitude", and the daughter being "borderline mentally retarded".

How sad for his daughter. I do not feel that she should have been charged nor do I feel that she should be sent to prison. She needs help. This girl was forced to throw the babies down the shoot. Her father probably would have killed her if she didn't. I don't see where she had any choice. Where was she going to go? She not only is of limited intelligence. She is from a foreign country. I feel certain that she felt trapped and isolated.

When there was the last, major wave of immigration (1880's to 1930's), you were required to have a sponsor, be of sound body without defect (they did a complete check up before you could stay), have some $ (don't remember how much), no criminal record, and a job. It wasn't easy getting into this country.

Now all you have to do is break in, steal an identity, work for less, and you are welcomed and no one cares what you are (murder, rape, theft, sick, weak minded) in fact, you are protected while breaking the law. I wonder what would have happened to this bunch in their home country. I would be willing to bet no one would worry about her being trapped and isolated. I'm sure that the prison wouldn't be as nice as the one he is going to. I'd be surprised if they were offered free lawyers, interpreters, and a ton of public money to help them out.

Oh, and if you were visiting their country you better be sure the way they would treat you wouldn't be very pretty.

We must get control over who is getting into this country.....now.

What a horrible story....I read the first few lines but couldn't read any further...this just makes me SO sick....35 years when this SICKO should be given the same treatment as the child who was "thrown down the shaft."
I am so sick of this ....Even if he was "seduced" which I sincerely doubt I have NO sympathy for this sick monster...I don't have a son, but instead have two daughters ages 10 and *, but in the event that I DID have a son, or even my daughters, and they tried to SEDUCE me I would NEVER do anything like this....this is just an EXSCUSE for this piece of crap to deny his own fault in this.
Screw being deported....he should be given death, imo.
What a sick, SICk story, I don't know why I bother to even read this stuff, it keeps me up at night and haunts me when I try to sleep. This is one SICK world we are living in.

i am sorry but i cant believe its possible for a 13 year old to seduce her dad. i admit i dont have a penis but i have had some interaction with them. offer them what they want they respond, offer them something that disgust them and they dont respond. even if penis is happy with the offer the owner has a choice. men go to strip clubs are dont grab a dancer off stage and attack her cuz they cant help it do they?

when a young girl is molested she will often become overly sexual around men. when ur 5 and grandpa teaches u this is how u show u love him u may try to show dad the same way at 12. i was molested as a child so i can tell u this does happen. i never came on to a relitive but i did offer myself to every boy i liked so he would like me too. when i was 18 i met a 19 year old who turned me down but kept asking me out. he said he really liked me and wanted more from me than just sex. he must have really liked me cuz later he married me.

if a 19 year old healthy male can say "no this is not right, i dont want to take advantage of you." then her father could have said it. i know some may read he has a low iq and think diffrent but remember...he hid it from 2 adults in the house(her mom and his brother), he was smart enough to tell her to get rid of the babies, and in court he said he knew it was wrong.

From October 2009:

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2009/10/west_new_york_woman_who_threw.html

The West New York woman who was repeatedly sexually assaulted by her father and tossed her two babies down an air shaft was released from prison Thursday, authorities said. She is now being held by immigration officials.

Lucila Ventura, 22, a native of El Salvador, had pleaded guilty to the Aug. 31, 2003 reckless manslaughter of one infant and the Sept. 13, 2005 aggravated assault of the baby who survived the fall...

Ventura's father, Jose Ventura, 48, fathered the babies and ordered his daughter to throw the them down the air shaft. He also threatened to kill Lucila Ventura and her mother (his wife) if she told anybody about his abuse... He was sentenced to 35 years in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back