NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dbm for confusion!!! I'm so tired of this guy. Just convict him already and send him up to be baby killer Watts' cellmate.
Watts was nearly as stupid as Gregor is. Watts probably thought he was so creative, actually dissolving his own children's bodies, as if they never existed, .... reminiscent of Gregor running full tilt out of the hospital before his son dies, avoid avoid deny deny avoid, and OFFF to Tennessee . Watts would have done the same if it was not for that nosy friend of Shanann's.

Watts was nearly as stupid as Gregor is. Watts probably thought he was so creative, actually dissolving his own children's bodies, as if they never existed, .... reminiscent of Gregor running full tilt out of the hospital before his son dies, avoid avoid deny deny avoid, and OFFF to Tennessee . Watts would have done the same if it was not for that nosy friend of Shanann's.
BBM. That is not true. The officer testified CG was seen on hospital security video leaving the hospital at 5:19 PM. CM died at 5:03 PM. I've posted this link several times.

JMO
Corey died at 5:02 p.m. on April 2, 2021, a little more than an hour after Gregor brought him to the emergency room at Southern Ocean Medical Center in Stafford Township. Hospital surveillance video played previously during the trial shows Gregor leaving the hospital, getting into his car and driving away at 5:19 p.m. that day.

More analysis of him blaming the mom.
The defendant is allowed to blame whomever he believes is responsible for the death of his son but all his defense has demonstrate to the jury is reasonable doubt of HIS guilt. I believe they are doing just that.

Your video link contains the misinformation that CG left the hospital before his son was pronounced dead.

JMO

Interesting in the video I just posted, the lady opining for the defense says the worst thing is the way he ran out on his own dying child, (confirmed by the RN in charge). Unforgivable. Also says he should take the stand and mention all the times BM has turned him in, or tried to turn him in for child abuse. I thought that was kept out by MG on purpose....but I'm all for CG testifying to it!

Last edited:
The defendant is allowed to blame whomever he believes is responsible for the death of his son but all his defense has demonstrate to the jury is reasonable doubt of HIS guilt. I believe they are doing just that.

Your video link contains the misinformation that CG left the hospital before his son was pronounced dead.

JMO

Didn't he leave the room?

Interesting in the video I just posted, the lady opining for the defense says the worst thing is the way he ran out on his own dying child, confirmed by the RN in charge. Unforgivable. Also says he should take the stand and mention all the times BM has turned him in, or tried to turn him in for child abuse. I thought that was kept out by MG on purpose....but I'm all for CG testifying to it!
CG did not leave the hospital before his child's death. LE testified to this FACT at trial. I've posted multiple links.

JMO

Corey died at 5:02 p.m. on April 2, 2021, a little more than an hour after Gregor brought him to the emergency room at Southern Ocean Medical Center in Stafford Township. Hospital surveillance video played previously during the trial shows Gregor leaving the hospital, getting into his car and driving away at 5:19 p.m. that day.

@NuttMegg

The NN video... (loving DJ Matt and his headset.) I agree with Matt, prosecution doesn't need this video. It's barely audible anyway, just badmouthing of mom, he just comes across as a douche.

And, "CPS sucks". Yeah. Sara, we ALL know. I also know from personal experience.

Sara thinks Christopher will testify? What? Has she been watching? He needs a personality transplant over the Memorial Day weekend if it will be successful!!!
Moo.

Those smiling pics of Corey with mom... his eyes are sparkling with her. Think about it. The ONLY photo shared by defense of Christopher with Corey is the one where he lay with eyes closed at 2:06pm, pale, held up by Christopher in a pic shared with his future pizza date. 3 hours later, he would be determined dead.

Interesting in the video I just posted, the lady opining for the defense says the worst thing is the way he ran out on his own dying child, confirmed by the RN in charge. Unforgivable. Also says he should take the stand and mention all the times BM has turned him in, or tried to turn him in for child abuse. I thought that was kept out by MG on purpose....but I'm all for CG testifying to it!
No wonder poor Mario has the vapours... What a dilemma. Don't let him on the stand , and hope that Baden is mesmerising and persuasive, not too much emphasis on fact and truth and hope for the best, or let Chris tell his version of the story .

Trouble is, Christopher Gregor is offputting.. He has been to employers, women, children, and I think ,his own sister,, and possibly ,his own parents. Poor Mario just cannot make him appealing, and from that clip of him over explaining everything in a traffic stop, he gets the blabs, for too long, and too early. The lady prosecutors will make mincemeat out of him. His natural instinct to try and lay everything out on Breanna is going to sink him, mostly.

Didn't he leave the room?
He may have left the room at the request of medical personnel. My dad died in a hospital and I was asked to leave the room when he coded but I sure didn't leave the hospital.

JMO

Multiple links have been posted with the info of Chris deserting Corey before he died, what a dreadful thing to do. Of course, he panicked. And of course, he did not want Breanna notified, he wanted time to scramble out of town. Which was odd, how he wanted to blame Breanna, yet ran away from any confrontation with her. You'd think he'd want to give Breanna a piece of his tiny mind, but no.. he slithers away. Offffff down south at high speed, ripping off his shirtsleeves on the way.

Happy to blither on to the Tennessee LEO, though. Could not shut up, actually. On and On.

Multiple links have been posted with the info of Chris deserting Corey before he died, what a dreadful thing to do. Of course, he panicked. And of course, he did not want Breanna notified, he wanted time to scramble out of town. Which was odd, how he wanted to blame Breanna, yet ran away from any confrontation with her. You'd think he'd want to give Breanna a piece off his tiny mind, but no.. he slithers away. Offffff down south at high speed, ripping off his shirtsleeves on the way.
I've posted links to actual TESTIMONY at trial that Chris did not leave the hospital before CM died.

JMO

No wonder poor Mario has the vapours... What a dilemma. Don't let him on the stand , and hope that Baden is mesmerising and persuasive, not too much emphasis on fact and truth and hope for the best, or let Chris tell his version of the story .

Trouble is, Christopher Gregor is offputting.. He has been to employers, women, children, and I think ,his own sister,, and possibly ,his own parents. Poor Mario just cannot make him appealing, and from that clip of him over explaining everything in a traffic stop, he gets the blabs, for too long, and too early. The lady prosecutors will make mincemeat out of him. His natural instinct to try and lay everything out on Breanna is going to sink him, mostly.
Yeah, me as juror... Dr Andrew vs Chris "baby head biter" Gregor. Tough call, who to believe. No one in the world thinks the mother sucker punched her baby after the care expended in driving him to several hospitals to check out wounds similar to those presented each time the father's custody ended. Glad that Dr Andrew was so convincing when he definitively narrowed the time of mortal assault to 9 am to 1 pm.

He may have left the room at the request of medical personnel. My dad died in a hospital and I was asked to leave the room when he coded but I sure didn't leave the hospital.

JMO

How thoughful of him to stay in the hospital. He may have enjoyed a cup of joe at request of a kind nurse.
Happened to me. Wait, they let me stay in the room to say goodbye.

Yeah, me as juror... Dr Andrew vs Chris "baby head biter" Gregor. Tough call. No one is believing the mother sucker punched her baby after the care expended in driving him to several hospitals to check out wounds similar to those presented each time the father's custody ended. Glad that Dr Andrew was so convincing when he definitively narrowed the time of mortal assault to 9 am to 1 pm.
Chris on the stand explaining that bite . ... how on earth? .. What can possibly BE his explanation for that?

You know. he had not known that child for very long, to be so intimate, so invasive of him.. I have brothers I've known for 37 years, whom I have never thought of biting.

Offffff down south at high speed, ripping off his shirtsleeves on the way.

Yeah I got confused at this! What was that all about??? It sounded to me like some banter with Tennessee LE about being from New Jersey, no?

OH and I suspect Christopher would say he was YAWNING when he picked up Corey and camera caught him YAWNING as he held Corey like a sack of flour.

I honestly don't understand the cultural significance here. (I grew up in NJ as a little & I still think it's a really nice place, beautiful greenery, Yummy pizza, diversity. I left at age 8 so I don't get it.)

And OHOHOHOHOH
Remember when Jamie Schron said that there's video of Christopher chomping on Wendy's with the officers and laughing, less than 2 days after his son has died?!?! I WANT TO SEE THIS VIDEO.
I WOULD PAY TO CROWDFUND to see this, once he is sentenced to life.

Last edited:
Yeah I got confused at this! What was that all about??? It sounded to me like some banter with Tennessee LE about being from New Jersey, no?

I honestly don't understand the cultural significance here. (I grew up in NJ as a little & I still think it's a really nice place, beautiful greenery, Yummy pizza, diversity. I left at age 8 so I don't get it.)
oh he had to get across to the Tennessee fella's that his dad was a state trooper in New Jersey, cut me some slack, buddy, the brotherhood and all that, and the Tennessee LEO said, 'New Jersey sucks'.. an opinion he is no doubt entitled to, what he thinks of Tennessee is unknown. The comparison had not a lot of merit, in my opinion. Just sayin. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member