NM - Alexee Trevizo, 19, Charged with murder of newborn in trash can, Artesia, Jan 2023

Anyone find an MSM or LE source for clips or full videos of the medical & custodial personel involved that evening at the hospital being interviewed by investigators later? I know clips are floating around YT....

Must say Alexis mother behaves, umm, unusually in that bodycam footage. No questions about the baby's father, more concern about Alexee getting arrested than about the fact Alexee just killed a freakin' baby, talking to Alexee as if she was a naughty five years old... What was going on in that family???

At the very start of the LE bodycam video, the mom says:

That same scene is shown in longer length at 3:05 mark

Later on in the video, at the 5 min mark the mother says

I don't think she was very sheltered....she deemed herself able to medically determine her newborn wasn't viable/was dead/wasnt breathing and couldn't be saved before tossing him in the hospital trash bin. (which autopsy later confirmed was false- he was breathing prior to being suffocated) so is she an advanced medical expert or sheltered? A scared teenager who lied- about MANY things is my guess.
I found the mom’s reaction to this news very bizarre and void of emotion. No concern for the baby (her grandchild). Basically reprimanding her daughter for killing the baby like other teenagers in the news.

Must say Alexis mother behaves, umm, unusually in that bodycam footage. No questions about the baby's father, more concern about Alexee getting arrested than about the fact Alexee just killed a freakin' baby, talking to Alexee as if she was a naughty five years old... What was going on in that family???
I just posted basically the same thing. Very odd.

My problem with this is that high school kids may not actually know as much as they seem to. Same in my day. There's also a difference between "knowing" and "experiencing the implications of". One is your head, the other your body.

Also, "high school kids" is very generic. Each kid is different and has a different family situation that matters in the realm of personal topics like sex.

For example, my high school was so violent, there wasn't any space for me to learn a whole lot of anything about sexuality, except to notice that about 1/3 of the girls were pregnant in gym class. Clearly that third had experience with sex. That doesn't mean I did.

I don't assume any familiarity with sexuality issues, because I've had a lot of 20-something students who knew nothing. I knew that, because they'd pump me for info lol.
I agree each kid is different. But it seems access to the internet would provide most teenagers with info on reproduction, loss of menstrual cycle, etc. plus, she’s 19, not 12.

I found the mom’s reaction to this news very bizarre and void of emotion. No concern for the baby (her grandchild). Basically reprimanding her daughter for killing the baby like other teenagers in the news.
Maybe this is why I have a sympathetic feel for Alexee. I very well could have picked up something in the dynamic. No one behaved appropriately in that hospital scene, IMO, but there was something weird going on with mom.... And when I saw the bodycam at the arrest, I realized I got the vibe right.

My guess is the mum knew, that's why her responses seem off in the bodycam footage.

From the article posted above:

The baby's father, Alexee's boyfriend, has not spoken publicly about the incident.

The pair, who had been together for two years when she gave birth in January, attended prom together in April, three months after the death of their son.

You can really see how pregnant Alexee is in the cheerleading outfit in the above DM article.
Yes, she looks VERY pregnant, and that particular shape of "weight gain" couldn't be described any other way than pregnancy IMO (though I suppose there could be other conditions like tumors, but unlikely in a teen). Generally, you see that shape as you go about your day, and think, "preggers" (or whatever the slang you use with yourself). How soon was this before the birth? Duh to self, @RickshawFan , it says 3 weeks.

Her mother has to have seen she was pregnant. And then she takes her daughter to the hospital for stomach and back pain? From her own lived experience, she had to know her daughter was in labor.

The whole school had to have known she was pregnant. How in the world was this a secret?

And the triage nurse would hardly need a pregnancy test. There would have been a fetal heartbeat. Simple stethoscope maneuver. Heck, hand on belly would tell you there was movement.

I'm moving much more towards intent and not ignorance in the case of Alexee. But I do think this whole debacle was poorly handled by the hospital and the loud-voiced LE.

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

@MissMalowe,
Approval is given to link to the youtube channel TrueCrimeAnaeli for this case only.

Thanks for checking !!
Awesome, Thankyou @Sillybilly :)

There are far more police bodycam videos available than what has been released as well as more (& lengthier) videos of investigators interviewing people. See newly-allowed YT Page link below; There are 18 videos relating to this case

https://youtube.com/@TrueCrimeAnaeli

Full Bodycam LE Speaks to Alexee Trevizo's Mother (days after incident) 5:26

Detectives Interview House Supervisor 15:41

Full Hospital Surveillance Video 1:59:09

In Hospital After Giving Birth 1 (unedited) 2:02:10
Unedited Version: Bodycam Shows Alexee Trevizo in Hospital After Giving Birth (1)

In Hospital After Giving Birth 2 (unedited) 1:56:13
Unedited Version: Bodycam Shows Alexee Trevizo in Hospital After Giving Birth (2)

LE Speaks to Alexee's Mother After Alexee's Arrest 3:21
Full Bodycam: Police Officer Speaks to Alexee Trevizo's Mother After Her Arrest

Detectives Go To Alexee's House 2:47
Full Bodycam: Detectives Go to Alexee Trevizo's House

Detective Calls Alexee 1:44
Alexee Trevizo: Detective Calls Alexee

Alexee Ignores Detective Outside Artesia High School 1:00
Full Bodycam: Alexee Trevizo Ignores Detective Outside of Artesia High School

Detectives Interview CNA 19:46
Alexee Trevizo: Detectives Interview CNA

Detectives Interview Triage Nurse 12:56
Alexee Trevizo: Detectives Interview Triage Nurse

Detectives Interview ER Doctor 13:16
Alexee Trevizo: Detectives Interview ER Doctor

Detectives Interview Hospital Housekeeper 11:55
Alexee Trevizo: Detectives Interview Hospital Housekeeper

Detectives Interview Charge Nurse 23:43
Alexee Trevizo: Detectives Interview Charge Nurse

Detectives Interview Registered Nurse 10:00
Alexee Trevizo: Detectives Interview Registered Nurse

Detectives Interview Ultrasound Technician 9:21
Alexee Trevizo: Detectives Interview Ultrasound Technician

Police Speak to Alexee's Family in Hospital 12:21 (FYI: appears boyfriend/infant's father and his mom are also present in waiting area)
Full Bodycam: Police Officer Speaks to Alexee Trevizo's Family in Hospital

Arrest of Alexee Trevizo 17:42
Full Bodycam: The Arrest of Alexee Trevizo

Last edited:
You can really see how pregnant Alexee is in the cheerleading outfit in the above DM article.
Yeah. How on earth is it possible that no one knew she was pregnant? Her mom HAD to know.

This reminds me of the case of the young woman who, I feel, got away with murdering her newborn. I believe both she and her other knew and were in crazy denial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back