NM NM - Leah Peebles, 23, Albuquerque, 22 May 2006

right below the eye, look at the lower lash line on our right in the blonde picture. It looks really similar, so I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this lead.

right below the eye, look at the lower lash line on our right in the blonde picture. It looks really similar, so I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this lead.

It's really difficult to see that kind of detail I the pic you posted.

I agree. These two people look very different to me as well.

some known pictures are very different than each other. there's factors like weight gain, her color, etc. To scientifically think about the way her face appears to gain weight, etc is why they look the same to me.

But at any rate you asked our opinions me we have them to you. If you contacted authorities you've done all you can. It's up to them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate the insight I don't think there's enough of the teeth to rule it out however only time will tell. The woman on the bottom picture uses ages anywhere from 33-3 . I know she's at least that old but again that's what's great about opinions, only time will tell. I can't teach my system of problem solving to the 99% and that's something I understand and accept. You can't pee in a bucket and tell me it's granny's lemonade. The reason I have a hard time accepting those opinions is you can't reasonably discard because of the smile or the age looks too young. I think in definitive's. It takes one definitive thing to discard. It can take a combination to prove but it takes one hard fact to discard a possibility and I haven't seen that yet. The nose shape is a huge coincidence and the eye color as well. There's nothing definitive to prove or disprove. Just one definitive thing to rule it out.

View attachment 91365 View attachment 91366

so you dont think these 2 pictures are similar, you do know one is a known picture of leah, right

The glasses have antireflective coating on them in the picture of the girl with dark hair. This coating causes a blue-green color when light hits them...like a camera flash. Her eyes could be any color. I'm not convinced they are blue like Leah's at all.

I have the feeling Leah is deceased, but who she was going to meet, at a restaurant (was it a police officer), anyone have a link to any articles at the time, who lsaw her last . I've been thinking of her as I watch the episodes about Killing Season West Mesa killer.
Bumping for Leah.

I can't see her being alive. She wouldn't want to hurt her father. New Mexico seems like cesspool for killers and sex traffickers. I hope she didn't meet a bad end but I don't see how it can be good.

Bumping for Leah. You have not been forgotten, beautiful girl.

No, I don’t think she’s alive. Praying 2019 is the year we find Leah. She deserves a proper burial. Her family and friends deserve to know what happened. Someone knows something.

Not sure whether this has been addressed elsewhere in a different forum, but given the possibility that LP could have been a victim of the West Mesa Bone Collector, and LP's varied appearances in the photos of her, has anyone considered whether she might be this woman, recorded in a sex tape recovered from WMBC suspect LM's trailer? More info can be found at this link: Police worried, looking for women in old sex tapes made by man investigated in West Mesa case

a01_jd_05oct_woman2.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back