GUILTY NM - Renezmae Calzada, 5, found deceased, Rio Arriba County, 8 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
An Amber Alert was issued for 5-year-old Renezmae Calzada Sunday night.
upload_2019-9-9_5-50-38.jpeg
According to the Rio Arriba County Sheriff's Office, Calzada was last seen Sunday at 9:30 a.m.

She was wearing blue shorts with stars and a Disney Frozen shirt, authorities said.

The Sheriff's Office said many details about the investigation are unknown. However, they have "urgent concern" for the 5-year-old.

Anyone who has seen Calzada is asked to call authorities in Rio Arriba County at (505) 753-5555
Amber Alert: Renezmae Calzada

AMBER ALERT for Rio Arriba County Sherriff’s Department- Renezmae Calzada #PressReleaseNMSP https://dps.nm.gov/index.php/news-releases/item/430-amber-alert-for-rio-arriba-county-sherriff-s-department-renezmae-calzada

Twitter

The Rio Arriba County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in locating Renezmae Calzada. Renezmae Calzada is a five year old Hispanic female, four feet zero inches tall, weighing approximately thirty five pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Calzada was last seen at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, September 8, 2019. Calzada was last seen wearing blue shorts with stars and a Disney frozen shirt.
AMBER ALERT for Rio Arriba County Sherriff’s Department- Renezmae Calzada

New Mexico
Department of Public Safety

Amber Alert Information

"What are the criteria for an amber alert?

There must be evidence of a non-family OR custodial abduction; Of a child 17 years of age or less; and, There must be specific information concerning the abductor and/or child, which would prove useful to the public in hopes of recovering the child; and, There must be reason to believe the child in is imminent danger of bodily harm or death."

This story grabbed my heart. Like most others do. Who am I kidding, they all do. There is obviously a lot of information that we are (patiently) waiting on. I don't bite my nails. But if I did, they'd all be going. Prayers out to our Universe for the safety of this little one.

New Mexico
Department of Public Safety

Amber Alert Information

"What are the criteria for an amber alert?

There must be evidence of a non-family OR custodial abduction; Of a child 17 years of age or less; and, There must be specific information concerning the abductor and/or child, which would prove useful to the public in hopes of recovering the child; and, There must be reason to believe the child in is imminent danger of bodily harm or death."

This story grabbed my heart. Like most others do. Who am I kidding, they all do. There is obviously a lot of information that we are (patiently) waiting on. I don't bite my nails. But if I did, they'd all be going. Prayers out to our Universe for the safety of this little one.
Your post made my eyes tear up a bit. Five years old. She’s so little.

Amber Alert Criteria

□ There must be evidence of a non-family OR custodial abduction
□ Of a Child 17 years of age or less
□ There must be specific information concerning the abductor and/or child, which would prove useful to the public in hopes of recovering the child
□ There must be reason to believe the child is in imminent danger of bodily harm or death
□ The child must have already been entered in to NCIC as missing
https://www.dps.nm.gov/images/Alerts/Amber-Alert-Checklist-for-Law-Enforcement-Agencies.doc

https://www.dps.nm.gov/images/Alerts/Attachment-A.-AMBER-Alert-Form.doc

The sheriff said she was last seen playing in her front yard near McCurdy Road in Espanola at 9:30 a.m.

She was reported missing around 6:45 p.m. by a person who authorities believe is Renezmae's mother.

Authorities are investigating why it took so long for Renezmae to be reported missing.

Officials said they have someone in custody, on unrelated outstanding warrants, who "could be" tied to Renezmae's disappearance. However, no charges have been filed in the case.

Anyone with information about Renezmae's disappearance is asked to call authorities at (505) 753-5555.
FBI: Girl's disappearance went unreported for nearly 10 hours

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back