NM NM - Santa Fe, US 285, WhtFem 14-19, 407UFNM, gold ring & earrings, Dec'74

The DoeNetwork file says Jane Doe has DNA available but her entry hasn’t been updated since 2018 so that can’t be a recent addition.

How would Jane Doe have DNA available if they can’t find her grave? DNA wasn’t in use in 1974.

The DoeNetwork file says Jane Doe has DNA available but her entry hasn’t been updated since 2018 so that can’t be a recent addition.

How would Jane Doe have DNA available if they can’t find her grave? DNA wasn’t in use in 1974.

In many older cases, they've been able to find retained samples in the medical examiner's offices or cold case storage. Sometimes they retain teeth or hair. Sometimes the lower jaw if there are dental identifiers. Often there's a blood sample and there may also be slides with tissue samples taken from the decedent's organs. I remember one case where they were able to use bloodstains they found on the saved clothing. There was a case in Utah where the decedent was identified from a couple of strands of hair clinging to the box her stuff had been stored in.

And the report of not being able to find her grave is pretty old. It's entirely possible that they found it with further investigation and we just didn't hear about it.

Hi, I was the boyfriend of Nadine went she went missing, I had two Michigan State Police cold case Detectives visit me last fall and they told me that they thought Nadine’s Disappearance was Solvable so I Hope and Pray that after almost 50 years we find out What happened to her, Nadine you will NEVER be Forgotten…… Promise!!!

Hi, I was the boyfriend of Nadine went she went missing, I had two Michigan State Police cold case Detectives visit me last fall and they told me that they thought Nadine’s Disappearance was Solvable so I Hope and Pray that after almost 50 years we find out What happened to her, Nadine you will NEVER be Forgotten…… Promise!!!
Hoping you get more answers.. Keeping Nadine in my thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back