GUILTY NM - Sasha Marie Krause, 27, murdered, Farmington, 18 Jan 2020 *arrests*

Screenshot_20200223-142737.png
(Hopefully this loads ok as it's my first time posting a pic)
But this is the Google map of the zoomed out view of the two points where she was found somewhere between. You can see that the white/greyish areas are the two Reservations close by. With one being super close to the one monument. Makes one wonder if the perp intended to leave her on this land thinking (in error) that it was protected.

But now that I learned that FBI has jurisdiction regardless, kinda takes that theory away. Perhaps it was as simple as it wanting her to be found for as long as possible and hoping that animal life/weather would aid in destroying any evidence.

I did learn that there are a group of people who do love there in that area (called the 40s) and not too from there another group of people live there as well. So maybe it's not as desolate as one (who's not local) may imagine it might be.

For many many years we owned a business that supplied lumber to quite a few Amish truss builders. They are "allowed" electricity, internet, cell phones etc. if its connected to their business.

Both the Amish and Mennonite exist on spectrum from conservative to liberal (or modern/ worldly). The conservative groups do not allow TV, internet, vehicles, even electricity in some very conservative groups.
The more "worldly" you get the more the different ministries allow.
Sasha's church does not allow internet or television but they do have electricity, vehicles and flip style cell phones (without internet).

For many many years we owned a business that supplied lumber to quite a few Amish truss builders. They are "allowed" electricity, internet, cell phones etc. if its connected to their business.
Quite right. Also, if you go on a long vacation, and rent an "English " person's home, all the technology is theirs. Not yours. It is perfectly ok to use it, just like it is perfectly ok to hire an English driver. Or have your Mennonite cousins drive you around.

Quite right. Also, if you go on a long vacation, and rent an "English " person's home, all the technology is theirs. Not yours. It is perfectly ok to use it, just like it is perfectly ok to hire an English driver. Or have your Mennonite cousins drive you around.

Again, that really depends on the church. There are no broad sweeping statements that apply to all Anabaptist churches as each one has their own rules they adhere to.
Some would never rent an English persons home or a vehicle. Sasha's church is on the very conservative end. Farmington was started by a man that came from Old Order Amish background.

View attachment 234175
(Hopefully this loads ok as it's my first time posting a pic)
But this is the Google map of the zoomed out view of the two points where she was found somewhere between. You can see that the white/greyish areas are the two Reservations close by. With one being super close to the one monument. Makes one wonder if the perp intended to leave her on this land thinking (in error) that it was protected.

But now that I learned that FBI has jurisdiction regardless, kinda takes that theory away. Perhaps it was as simple as it wanting her to be found for as long as possible and hoping that animal life/weather would aid in destroying any evidence.

I did learn that there are a group of people who do love there in that area (called the 40s) and not too from there another group of people live there as well. So maybe it's not as desolate as one (who's not local) may imagine it might be.
Oh I hadn't realized it still looks like national park land? My understanding is that would make it federal jurisdiction just as much as if it had occurred on tribal land.

Edit: Just realized @Skillz told me that a couple of days ago. It didn't register. Sorry for my confusion!

Oh I hadn't realized it still looks like national park land? My understanding is that would make it federal jurisdiction just as much as if it had occurred on tribal land.

Edit: Just realized @Skillz told me that a couple of days ago. It didn't register. Sorry for my confusion!
The difference is that the National Park is 100% federal jurisdiction. Tribal land has conflicting law enforcement with tribal authorities technically having jurisdiction until some indeterminate point where they want assistance. In this case though with the interstate element I suppose FBI is right on it either way.

The difference is that the National Park is 100% federal jurisdiction. Tribal land has conflicting law enforcement with tribal authorities technically having jurisdiction until some indeterminate point where they want assistance. In this case though with the interstate element I suppose FBI is right on it either way.
Yes, it definitely makes the jurisdiction issue a lot more clear-cut.

Coconino County Sheriff's Office
For Immediate Release
Date: February 24, 2020
Phone: 928-226-5089
SUBJECT:
Body Discovered by Camper Near Sunset Crater National Monument
Flagstaff, AZ – February 21st, at approximately 3:47 pm Coconino County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to an area off of Forest Service Rd. 545 North of Flagstaff along Highway 89, for the report of a possible dead body found by a camper.
Coconino County Sheriff’s Office received a phone call from the Wupatki Ranger station, that an individual camping off Forest Service Rd. 545 had found what was believed to be a dead body near the individual’s camp. While deputies from the Flagstaff district were responding to the area, assistance was requested from National Park Service and Forest Service Officers who were in the area to help locate the area given by the camper and secure the scene.
Once on scene, deputies were able to locate and confirm a deceased female. Coconino County Criminal Investigations and the Coconino County Medical Examiner’s Office were notified and responded to the area. Investigators worked through the night and into the next day before clearing the scene.
The victim was transported by the Medical Examiner’s Office to Flagstaff on Friday evening. The Medical Examiner’s Office will investigate to determine the identity of the deceased female. Due to the ongoing investigation, no further details are currently available. More information will be made available as the investigation progresses.
The Coconino County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance with this incident. Anyone who may have recently seen anything suspicious in the area of Sunset Crater and Wupatki National Monument is asked to contact Silent Witness at (928) 774-6111 or Coconino County Sheriff’s Detective Jones at (928) 226-5038, with any information to help solve this crime.
The Coconino County Sheriff’s Office would like to thank the National Park Service and the United States Forest Service for their assistance in this matter.
# # #

Coconino County Sheriff's Office
For Immediate Release
Date: February 24, 2020
Phone: 928-226-5089
SUBJECT:
Body Discovered by Camper Near Sunset Crater National Monument
Flagstaff, AZ – February 21st, at approximately 3:47 pm Coconino County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to an area off of Forest Service Rd. 545 North of Flagstaff along Highway 89, for the report of a possible dead body found by a camper.
Coconino County Sheriff’s Office received a phone call from the Wupatki Ranger station, that an individual camping off Forest Service Rd. 545 had found what was believed to be a dead body near the individual’s camp. While deputies from the Flagstaff district were responding to the area, assistance was requested from National Park Service and Forest Service Officers who were in the area to help locate the area given by the camper and secure the scene.
Once on scene, deputies were able to locate and confirm a deceased female. Coconino County Criminal Investigations and the Coconino County Medical Examiner’s Office were notified and responded to the area. Investigators worked through the night and into the next day before clearing the scene.
The victim was transported by the Medical Examiner’s Office to Flagstaff on Friday evening. The Medical Examiner’s Office will investigate to determine the identity of the deceased female. Due to the ongoing investigation, no further details are currently available. More information will be made available as the investigation progresses.
The Coconino County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance with this incident. Anyone who may have recently seen anything suspicious in the area of Sunset Crater and Wupatki National Monument is asked to contact Silent Witness at (928) 774-6111 or Coconino County Sheriff’s Detective Jones at (928) 226-5038, with any information to help solve this crime.
The Coconino County Sheriff’s Office would like to thank the National Park Service and the United States Forest Service for their assistance in this matter.
# # #
Damn, can you imagine being camping alone and finding a body, possibly in the middle of the night? That would scare me and I don't scare very easily.

Damn, can you imagine being camping alone and finding a body, possibly in the middle of the night? That would scare me and I don't scare very easily.

Brrr, that's worse than any camp fire ghost story!

I hope the FBI cracks this case wide open. I live in Farmington, and it’s really pretty scary to think that a young lady from a quiet, secure, religious community could be kidnapped and murdered! It makes me wonder if it was an outsider or one of their own?
There is Julia Vicente 59 and Cecelia Finona 59 still missing with Sasha thats 3 in less than a year . Julia was walking home then poof shes gone . Cecelia Finona hubby is a clergyman . Yes its kinda scary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monique 9903
Back