GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

This makes me so sick to my stomach. Her own mother!!?? I know this sounds crazy but I'm glad NM does not have the DP. I'm glad that this "mother" will have to deal with what she has done for the rest of her life. I hope this eats at her every single day.

I have a daughter who will be 10 in just 3 months. I cannot fathom how you could hurt a child like this. I will not give this woman a pass on the fact that she was on drugs. I think there are a lot of women our there and maybe it's from hanging around this site for a while now that , that put their "happiness with having a man" before their children. I do not understand women like this but it seems there are a lot of them in the world. I do know that I will be hugging my little one a lot tighter tonight.

My little one loves having a "sleep over" in mom and dads room, she has no idea that on days when mom sees stories like this, she just cant bear to not be next to her. RIP V

I want to honor Victoria's memory by stating that I hope she is at peace, but oh my, do I wish I'd never read this thread. That poor little girl. Brokenhearted.

I want to honor Victoria's memory by stating that I hope she is at peace, but oh my, do I wish I'd never read this thread. That poor little girl. Brokenhearted.

Me too, the most disgusting story I have read. Animals protect their young better than this woman did.

"Dozens of people gathered outside an Albuquerque apartment complex for a candlelight vigil for a 10-year-old girl who was brutally murdered and dismembered.

The complex where Victoria Martens lived has opened up the property to mourners who wanted to pay their respects Thursday evening.

Family, friends and neighbors placed numerous balloons, toys, stuffed animals, candles and flowers outside the apartment building."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...brutally-murdered-dismembered-New-Mexico.html

"Dozens of people gathered outside an Albuquerque apartment complex for a candlelight vigil for a 10-year-old girl who was brutally murdered and dismembered.

The complex where Victoria Martens lived has opened up the property to mourners who wanted to pay their respects Thursday evening.

Family, friends and neighbors placed numerous balloons, toys, stuffed animals, candles and flowers outside the apartment building."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...brutally-murdered-dismembered-New-Mexico.html

20d013a8b7fe2a3fb9463bdddf084919.jpg

:angel:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Las Cruces NM, a few hours south of Albuquerque. The Las Cruces community is holding a vigil Sunday.

The event will take place at 6 p.m. at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, 4100 Dripping Springs Road, Las Cruces. It is free and open to the public.

Attendees are invited to bring a helium-filled balloon for a balloon release. Candles will be provided for the vigil.

In addition, people can donate a dozen cupcakes to help with the birthday celebration portion of the memorial. Please contact Orlando-Antonio Carrillo-Jiménez at 575-649-8644 if you intend to take cupcakes.

Martens would have turned 10 this week.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/story/new...uces-vigil-honor-murdered-abq-child/89428326/

Stunned and heart-broken. Words fail
C.

meth, poverty and mental illness.

When will we Americans get our heads out of our respective a$$es and confront mental illness and drug addiction?

Chelly if you happen to know anyone who is helping plan the vigil, could you possibly encourage to promote using biodegradable balloons for the release? I think it's a wonderful thing, especially the birthday celebration portion, sad that complete strangers care more than her own mother.

20d013a8b7fe2a3fb9463bdddf084919.jpg

:angel:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those monsters took the sparkle out of Victoria's' eyes and destroyed her. May she find peace and happiness in heaven!

These child case break my heart and I just have a hard time following them.

Reporters asked Kelley if she had anything to say for herself.

Kelley: “F--- you!”
Reporter: “Did you do this? Did you hurt this little girl?”
Kelley: “No I didn't do this.”
Reporter: “Why is this little girl dead?”
Kelley: “It's a little girl. I don't know.”
Reporter: “What happened?"

After brief and curt answers, there was nothing.

A jail spokeswoman said Kelley is now staying in the medical facility at the jail. She said since Gonzales and Martens are high profile inmates, they will not be housed in general population.

Kelly will appear in court Saturday morning.
http://m.koat.com/news/third-murder-suspect-released-from-hospital-sent-to-jail/41389108

The Albuquerque Journal reported Thursday that Kelley has a criminal history dating back to 2003
Gonzales has a New Mexico arrest record stretching back to 2004, including a felony child abuse charge, driving while intoxicated and resisting arrest.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/albuquerque-police-face-charges-childs-death-41639208

So Gonzales and Kelley both have arrest records dating back to when they were teens. I wonder what their juvenile records show? Why, oh why were these monsters given access to this precious baby girl?? Breaks my heart . . . .

meth, poverty and mental illness.

When will we Americans get our heads out of our respective a$$es and confront mental illness and drug addiction?
I agree with you there, this all needs addressed.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Chelly if you happen to know anyone who is helping plan the vigil, could you possibly encourage to promote using biodegradable balloons for the release? I think it's a wonderful thing, especially the birthday celebration portion, sad that complete strangers care more than her own mother.
Thank you! The little hippie girl in me cringes whenever I read about balloon releases, although the thoughts are always very well intended.

what I want to know is, why did the other two run out and she stayed there? did they decide randomly to put it all on her?

What I want to know is, where and what participation did she play in all this if she says she seen the rape, drugging and Jessica placing her hand over this poor baby's mouth?

Just when you've thought (or hoped) you've heard it all...:facepalm: This whole thing actually triggered a near anxiety attack for me. Honest to god, my heart was beating out of my chest. Bless this child's soul. I'm just sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back