NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that they don't have to disclose whatever evidence they have collected, but the autopsy report is also provided to the family, hence his defence would be entitled to have it. The autopsy report is an impartial examination/assessment/conclusion. It is not just for QPS. Hawkins may be able to confirm this?

Yes, you're right - and sorry, I didn't read your post properly. All parties had the autopsy report and it wasn't reported to reveal anything sinister.

I am feeling a bit :crosseyed: :floorlaugh:

For everyone from WS attending the cricket match, I am there in 'spirit' :what:
and would love to be able to be there. Please give those of us not being able to be there a post every now and then.
Goodnight!!

It was stated yesterday the phone was taken off the charger at 8:45 pm. At what time of day was the timing thing at the roundabout done?

Not sure. But they were looking for witness and sightings between 11pm and 4 am the next morning.

I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the gentlemans agreements?

I am wondering if some of these were from shady characters? Or at least from people who could exert lots of pressure on GBC. Also I don't think bankruptcy would be something that GBC would consider for a couple of reasons not including whatever assertions have been made about him not wanting to be seen as a failure. They include bankruptcy wouldn't stop the gentlemans agreement loans from needing to be paid out if they were not exactly legitmate and GBC wouldn't be able to be a director of a company for a time (if ever).

I remember in one of the earlier threads there was some minor discussion about whether GBC might have loans from bikies or something...I wonder if this was fairly close to the truth?

A gentleman's agreement may not necessarity be gender specific. Perhaps GBC had borrowed money from TM, agreeing to pay it back with a handshake or some foreplay or whatever. :what:

MOO.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! And in the meantime ~ Oh boy! Are they (QPS) going to pick up MUCH MORE crucial evidence in the meantime ~ as maybe / would-be / should-be etc. folk who were privy to his shenanigans ~ no matter to what greater or lesser degree ~ POOP in their panties / jocks & run to blurt out everything they know, through sheer fear of ever possibly being implicated in any manner or whatever.

My hat is definitely OFF for the most ASTUTE & BRILLIANT QPS ~ who are so deserving of the GLORY of being in a position to show the 'supposed' legal eagles off. HA HA :)

Fancy formal education doesn't necessarily afford one the TOP RANK in ANYTHING ~ anytime! The most successful people that I know personally, have no university degree as such ... yet have put in a lot of TIME, blood, sweat & tears + sacrificed a lot of luxuries along the way, to be where they are today! << Many now millionaires too.

Let's not worry about the education point - many professionals involved in this case will indeed have university degrees. I'm sure that everyone is working hard, regardless of their formal qualifications.

I am wondering if some of these were from shady characters? Or at least from people who could exert lots of pressure on GBC. Also I don't think bankruptcy would be something that GBC would consider for a couple of reasons not including whatever assertions have been made about him not wanting to be seen as a failure. They include bankruptcy wouldn't stop the gentlemans agreement loans from needing to be paid out if they were not exactly legitmate and GBC wouldn't be able to be a director of a company for a time (if ever).

I remember in one of the earlier threads there was some minor discussion about whether GBC might have loans from bikies or something...I wonder if this was fairly close to the truth?
JMO but GBC has shown how he can con people and he was backed by politicians at times. Such smooth operators usually get what they want. The Old Boys Network or Old Scouts Network, keeping up with the Joneses or something. However now he gets what he deserves.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time!

No problemo....

POLICE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST BADEN-CLAY IN HIS BAIL APPLICATIONS.

3rd April - Gerard Baden-Clay emails mistress to say he will be separated by July 1, 2012.

18th April - 10.08pm: Baden-Clay searched "taking the Fifth" online

19th April - 6.30pm: Allison leaves a Kenmore hairdresser ahead of a real estate conference the following day.

19th April - 8.29pm Baden-Clay's mobile phone is connected to charger

19th April - 8.45pm His phone is removed from the charger

20th April - 1.48am The phone is connected to the charger

20th April - 6.18am The phone is removed from the charger

20th April - 7.09am Baden-Clay searches "self-incrimination" on the internet.

20th April - 7.13am Baden-Clay attempted to access the Queensland Police Service home page.

20th April - 7.15am: Baden-Clay calls 000 to report his wife Allison was missing.

21st April - Baden-Clay attended a doctor to have injuries documented.

30th April - Mrs Baden-Clay's body was discovered at Kholo Creek at Anstead, 14km from her home

14th June - Baden-Clay is charged with his wife's murder.

Sorry Marly before I go didn't they also raise the insurance issues???

Thanks Marly, you're a gem. :rocker:

No problemo....

3rd April - Gerard Baden-Clay emails mistress to say he will be separated by July 1, 2012.

19th April - 6.30pm: Allison leaves a Kenmore hairdresser ahead of a real estate conference the following day.

20th April - 7.13am Baden-Clay attempted to access the Queensland Police Service home page.

20th April - 7.15am: Baden-Clay calls 000 to report his wife Allison was missing.

30th April - Mrs Baden-Clay's body was discovered at Kholo Creek at Anstead, 14km from her home

No problemo....

Thanks!!

If he put the phone on the charger at 8:29 and then removed it 16 minutes later IMO it's because he received a call. From whom? I know police indicated they believe she was murdered at home, but what if he and Allison actually went out together after 8:45 to chat (away from the kids) about their situation and he killed her somewhere else? Could he have called someone (EBC or OW) to come over and mind the kids while he and Allison went out? Just speculation and IMO.

This is drifting off into the realms of fantasy, the simple truth is.

A. He was having an affair and TM has laid down the law regarding leaving the wife.
B. He has given TM a commitment to be free of his wife by july 1.
C. He has clearly stated he cannot afford a divorce but will work things out so they could be together.

These are the facts, no bikies, no triads.

Greed and infidelity end of story

Starting from the point of view that the best incriminating evidence may be a confession from GBC or a person involved in the killing and or disposing of ABC, IMO, the QPS and Prosecution might strive to obtain a confession from the weakest link. For instance, making another arrest may lead to the house of cards falling. MOO :twocents:

Thanks!!

If he put the phone on the charger at 8:29 and then removed it 16 minutes later IMO it's because he received a call. From whom? I know police indicated they believe she was murdered at home, but what if he and Allison actually went out together after 8:45 to chat (away from the kids) about their situation and he killed her somewhere else? Could he have called someone (EBC or OW) to come over and mind the kids while he and Allison went out? Just speculation and IMO.

yeah. Although..wouldn't they know if he had had a phone call? Police obviously knew he called NBC as 12:30ish. Its something I thought, about whether there were other phone calls. They did not mention, them. But that doesn't mean they have no record of any. Perhaps that is something that will come out later at committal or trial.
MOO

A. He was having an affair and TM has laid down the law regarding leaving the wife.
C. He has clearly stated he cannot afford a divorce but will work things out so they could be together.

lol, I'm not really putting my money on bikies.. however we actually don't know all the facts and whether he did have some shady business deals or loans to unsavouries.. it may all factor in- or not..who knows. At this point not us anyway.

yeah. Although..wouldn't they know if he had had a phone call? Police obviously knew he called NBC as 12:30ish. Its something I thought, about whether there were other phone calls. They did not mention, them. But that doesn't mean they have no record of any. Perhaps that is something that will come out later at committal or trial.
MOO

The interesting thing will be: is there evidence of calls or SMS to ABC or her friends? -- if I recall correctly, it was reported that he claimed to be frantically doing this at the time.

The post-mortem report given to Justice Boddice gave no external cause of death.

Mr Davis said the only external injury noted in the report was a chip to the bottom left eye tooth.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html#ixzz1ybgr4yRi

This might help re all evidence.

Mr Davis also said there was no supporting evidence submitted to the court that the luminol reaction was caused by the presence of blood.

Mr Boyle said the Crown was not required to submit its evidence so early, but it was available to the court if needed.

The prosecution opposed bail, arguing Mr Baden-Clay was a flight risk and could potentially interfere with witnesses

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html#ixzz1ybnYwCMr

It was stated yesterday the phone was taken off the charger at 8:45 pm. At what time of day was the timing thing at the roundabout done?

The time of interest on the roundabout was 11:30pm-4:30am I think - I need to find a link to those reports. The charger was also used later - around 1-2am too. Might have nothing to do with it, who knows.

I doubt Allison could go too far away from the girls that night. They must have been asleep but not quite, at 8.45pm. She could have agreed to get outside and sit in a car, if GBC wanted to discuss their situation. Or he could have lured her out of the house in to the car, so that he could strangle her and leave the body there for a while. Just speculating.

I'm a bit confused (not unusual for me). Does anyone have a specific link that states that it was TM who originally gave the 1 July deadline? I'm not convinced it was TM making the deadline. I thought it was GBC. Can someone help unclutter my head?

The time of interest on the roundabout was 11:30pm-4:30am I think - I need to find a link to those reports. The charger was also used later - around 1-2am too. Might have nothing to do with it, who knows.

It's also possible that the results of the forensic analysis of the 'phone became available recently (i.e. later than the original investigations that suggested the 11:30pm - 4.30am timeframe) hence, those timeframes may not be quite as important as they were at the time - speculation only...

i had another play with photoshop, adjusting the contrast so people can see it. agreed it looks like a welt, and it is bigger at the top ... as i play with the image the top of it disappears last

no.1 is cropped and increased to 200%, the next the levels adjusted and third with a circle for those still not feeling it LOL

WOW! You're brilliant ozazure! Thank you for each of these photos - the welt is really obvious in no 2 and 3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80