NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be possible that some one else did this. A new type of terrorists attack. That man could have been a hostage himself. Others, or another, could have killed him, and done the shooting.
It would throw everyone off the real gunman's tracks after the fact.
This whole thing looks suspicious and I don't even care what race this Stephen guy is.
To me there is just something suspicious about him being the guilty one.
Maybe it's just denial, but it's also a good theory if there is a new type of terrorist in town.
Who wants to believe that a white grandpa, shot up over 500 people?
Everyone immediately thinks muslim islamic terrorists. Or some young guy who is on anti-everything prescription drugs who cracked. But an old man? During a country music concert?

....what

Anyone know vocation history and or military background?

CNBC he would not let housekeeping in.

Scrambling to connect it to Islam, I see.

Yeah, I'm not buying that yet. This guy doesn't come close to fitting any profile like that.

Sadly, there are people here in the US who are willing to commit terrible atrocities for non-political reasons. The horror and number of victims has only increased due to easier, unlimited access to extremely dangerous weapons and ammo.

Scrambling to connect it to Islam, I see.

Don't worry my dear spreading like wildfire -- it has nothing to do with mental illness or crime or anything our nation is the reason for ..

Just like Omar/Pulse was terrorism. He suffered with bipolar and is in history a mass shooting not a terrorist attack but most to day this day believe it was a terrorist attack.

You could not get more AMerican if you tried -- his bathroom has Star Wars stuff all over , his dad was cruising around in a Mercedes, dressing sharp in American ties, he was educated , wore jeans etc etc

Its them ..................................................

Just saw the clip of his brother being interviewed, you can tell he's blown away by this. Makes me wonder if he was on some type of med if he was going through a divorce (as I've read) and it just blew his mind.

I never understand this. How does devastation make people want to kill innocent strangers?

It could be possible that some one else did this. A new type of terrorists attack. That man could have been a hostage himself. Others, or another, could have killed him, and done the shooting.
This whole thing looks suspicious and I don't even care what race this Stephen guy is.
Maybe it's just denial, but it's also a good theory if there is a new type of terrorist in town.
Everyone immediately thinks muslim islamic terrorists. Or some young guy who is on anti-everything prescription drugs who cracked. But an old man? During a country music concert?

So many questions and I agree with your thoughts. This is a well planned act! Just the number of weapons is incredible and all those rounds of bullets.

Well law enforcement determined where the shooting was coming from, ran up there, blew open the door, engaged in gun fire with the suspect who then killed himself and no one else was found in the room. So, no.

Vegas Hotels are full of cameras. I'm sure in the days to come we will hear about his comings and goings from that room. Given the amount of weaponry did he ever leave that room I wonder?

I'm curious why his wife is out of the country and where she is.

I never understand this. How does devastation make people want to kill innocent strangers?

It seems to be a sort of adult tantrum, the same way that toddlers will smash another child's toys in anger.

Getting the creeps Macy TGiving parade new years it just seems like everytime plants new seeds

Well law enforcement determined where the shooting was coming from, ran up there, blew open the door, engaged in gun fire with the suspect who then killed himself and no one else was found in the room. So, no.

By shooting in the room-there was so much smoke that it set off the smoke alarm. That's how they found so soon.

Records show that Danley and Paddock lived together in a three-year-old, two-bedroom home on Babbling Brook Court in the tiny desert community of Mesquite, which is 80 miles north east of Las Vegas near the Arizona state border. Record show the property cost $396,000 (£297,554).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940594/Gunman-companion-Marilou-Danley-detained.html

It looks as though this is where he lived:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...b75e5c0520052a!8m2!3d36.834377!4d-114.1198163

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria