Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

I just read the reviews on trip advisor, bottom line stated by more than one; sleep in your car, you’ll be safer and more comfortable.
Daily drug deals in the open, being solicited to buy sex every time you enter or exit, no security to be found at night, (maybe they’re scared). A few reviewers were staying during homicides on the property, one when a cop was shot.
People put towels on the floor or keep on their shoes because the carpet is so filthy.
It’s a shame businesses like this are allowed to stay open but when I looked at bookings, they are full.
So sad to think of a child living and dying in this environment.
So, where are the authorities that are supposed to police this?

Well that video speaks volumes. Grandma used air quotes when she said "boyfriend". Does that mean even her own Mom doesn't think she is in a relationship with this guy?
Watching her standing in the doorway for this video, Gramma’s child and grandchild obviously needed her help a lot more than she needed her daughter’s help after surgery.
Starting with her daughters first pregnancy at 12.

Watching her standing in the doorway for this video, Gramma’s child and grandchild obviously needed her help a lot more than she needed her daughter’s help after surgery.
Starting with her daughters first pregnancy at 12.
Kids who have never been parented, still will do anything for it. I hope the mother who failed her is a positive influence in her grief, but I would not count on it.

I know it’s easy to judge..but man, there were some harsh comments earlier regarding the mother.

Who gives a blank if she’s a sex worker? It’s 2021. It doesn’t make you a bad person. She is still a person. It is still work.

If you read this whole thread knowing what really happened, you’ll be very sad. The shaming going on is sad.
But the interviews are messed up too. He is full on lying and she looks like she’s confused and trying to believe him. I don’t think she looks emotionless, I think she looks exhausted. Her eyes look swollen. At many points her eyes start welling up. She’s had to relay this story dozens of times and has cried for days. She’s not emotionless. She’s tired. She’s numbing out to get the story told.

Mom KNEW the story made no sense. She knew it sounded like they were lying because it made no sense. She talked about the aunt stalking them because that’s what the brain does, it fills in the blanks. She never claimed to have evidence of it, she was trying to explain how it could have happened.

This poor woman. I want to hold her.

He couldn't have stopped me. I would have called LE if he tried to stand in my way.
Me too, or I would have told mom I am not in a position to take care of her right now, but we didn’t suffer the childhood damage and trauma that she has lived.
I’m sure she knew she was vulnerable and needed protection and he had been manipulating her for a long time to gain her trust. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back