Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

<modsnip>
I do....I was a L&D RN for many years. I've seen it all. Including mothers who were prostitutes, prisoners, seriously mentally ill, drug addicts, recovered drug abusers and abuse survivors and women currently being abused. I think the thing that made the difference was reaching out for help. Many of them turned out to be fierce protectors of their children. They wanted better for their children than what they had.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that this young woman felt that she could trust LE.
My question then is why? Was her distrust of LE more important than the safety of her child? She's covered in bruises. She knows what this monster is capable of.....
I won't say anymore. She hasn't been accused of a crime. I just wish her choices had been different. I imagine she does too, now.

I do....I was a L&D RN for many years. I've seen it all. Including mothers who were prostitutes, prisoners, seriously mentally ill, drug addicts, recovered drug abusers and abuse survivors and women currently being abused. I think the thing that made the difference was reaching out for help. Many of them turned out to be fierce protectors of their children. They wanted better for their children than what they had.
Yep. Women coming into labor ward, beaten black and blue at the point of giving birth because the man in their life tried to stop them from anyone seeing their injuries.

All of that is true, but until society supports single mothers, they will be forced into dangerous lifestyles. Whilever prostitution is illegal, they will be at the mercy of pimps.

onlyfans = no longer need a Pimp
That was my clue that he was her pimp. They are known to put 'ID' tags on their 'girls'---like the BARCODE type thing she had on her front shoulder. It made made think he 'branded' her...:eek:

I believe that’s the birthday of her first born child in Roman numerals

My question then is why? Was her trust of LE more important than the safety of her child? She's covered in bruises. She knows what this monster is capable of.....
I won't say anymore. She hasn't been accused of a crime. I just wish the choices had been different.
I think that she felt she could trust no one. I have heard of women reporting abuse and they are charged with prostitution.

Yep. Women coming into labor ward, beaten black and blue at the point of giving birth because the man in their life tried to stop them from anyone seeing their injuries.

but listening to her stand up for herself in that raw interview when Amari’s father went to prison for beating her while pregnant with him -

I don't think that this young woman felt that she could trust LE.
She would have known there is a good chance she would have been arrested and her child taken to children’s services.
Which may look like a better choice to us but I don’t think she anticipated a possibility her child would be killed the day after she left.
Right or wrong, she saw him as her protector and trusted him. Like her family said on social media, he had taken care of them a long time. We may not see it that way, but for her, that seedy motel was some security.
She is a damaged human being, coming from a childhood of abuse with with few opportunities or options, not some middle class girl who moved to Vegas for fun and parties and decided to turn tricks for money.

She would have known there is a good chance she would have been arrested and her child taken to children’s services.
Which may look like a better choice to us but I don’t think she anticipated a possibility her child would be killed the day after she left.
Right or wrong, she saw him as her protector and trusted him. Like her family said on social media, he had taken care of them a long time. We may not see it that way, but for her, that seedy motel was some security.
She is a damaged human being, coming from a childhood of abuse with with few opportunities or options, not some middle class girl who moved to Vegas for fun and parties and decided to turn tricks for money.
And it breaks your heart, doesn't it?

<modsnip>
Snipped from PommyMommy's summerization:
  • Amari’s grandmother told the I-Team that the two Facetimed with Amari that night (April 30) and he seemed happy.
  • That’s the last time she saw her grandson.
  • In the following days, she did not see her daughter Facetime with Amari. Then, her daughter said she received a call that he had been kidnapped. Tayler rushed back to Las Vegas.
So Amari was due to come with her on the trip to her grandmother. Why did that not happen?

That's why I asked the question when was the little boy ever seen before or after the mother left for Colorado.

Snipped from PommyMommy's summerization:
  • Amari’s grandmother told the I-Team that the two Facetimed with Amari that night (April 30) and he seemed happy.
  • That’s the last time she saw her grandson.
  • In the following days, she did not see her daughter Facetime with Amari. Then, her daughter said she received a call that he had been kidnapped. Tayler rushed back to Las Vegas.
So Amari was due to come with her on the trip to her grandmother. Why did that not happen?
Grandma bought two plane tickets and expected her grandson to come along on the trip with Mom. But speculation is that King Tyrell would not allow his girl to leave with the child---fearing she may never return to him if that happens.

He may have prevented her from taking the boy, as a way to control her. JMO

Grandma bought two plane tickets and expected her grandson to come along on the trip with Mom. But speculation is that King Tyrell would not allow his girl to leave with the child---fearing she may never return to him if that happens.

He may have prevented her from taking the boy, as a way to control her. JMO

When following that line of thought, I can see why she said, "someone will be pulling up"..

She wanted her child out of that hotel room.

But I dont get why the grandmother said, ''I did not see my daughter Facetime with her son''. She means obviously prior, right?

Because that would imply he was already missing before she left for Colorado. That part keeps confusing me.

When following that line of thought, I can see why she said, "someone will be pulling up"..

She wanted her child out of that hotel room.

But I dont get why the grandmother said, ''I did not see my daughter Facetime with her son''. She means obviously prior, right?

Because that would imply he was already missing before she left for Colorado. That part keeps confusing me.
No, Grandma said that THE FIRST NIGHT her daughter arrived, they facetimed with Amari, and he was a happy. But after that 1st night, they never spoke with Amari again.

No, Grandma said that THE FIRST NIGHT her daughter arrived, they facetimed with Amari, and he was a happy. But after that 1st night, they never spoke with Amari again.

Ah I feel so stupid now. Thank you. I read a news article that somewhat missed that certain timeline. And it always stuck with me, that she and her son Facetime'd. As in one place, together.

All of that is true, but until society supports single mothers, they will be forced into dangerous lifestyles. Whilever prostitution is illegal, they will be at the mercy of pimps.

Society is not to blame for this woman's choices. I have worked with sex workers, most of them are drug addicts. In treatment, court ordered, 90% sneered at me, when I discussed job opportunities. "I don't work for $12 an hour, I make $200 an hour.".

The ones who wanted to leave the "life" really struggle with working a regular job. They just are not used to it.

Society is not to blame for this woman's choices. I have worked with sex workers, most of them are drug addicts. In treatment, court ordered, 90% sneered at me, when I discussed job opportunities. "I don't work for $12 an hour, I make $200 an hour.".

The ones who wanted to leave the "life" really struggle with working a regular job. They just are not used to it.

Many have the false sense they are in control, and the vast majority were childhood victims of sexual abuse. They tend to have very poor boundaries & a skewed sense of morality.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back