Resolved NV - Gerlach, WhtMale UP10536 55-65, alias 'Richard Lee', devil tattoo, Jul'12 - Name withheld

I'm having a hard time believing he was a wanted man. Wouldn't they have run his prints through codis when he was arrested for the traffic violation or when they where trying to identify him after his passing? If he where a fugitive I would think they would have found this.

What evidence can be provided to back this up?

He was from Tx. Was wanted by the FBI at one point in time he made a the top 10. He was a truck driver for most of the years I knew him. He was a veteran but his being in hiding was because he was sentenced to 66 years in prison for child molestation of his 2 step daughters and skipped town with the help of local folks. A very shady ordeal. Just found out today he found but been dead since 2012. Finally there is closure.

I'm having a hard time believing he was a wanted man. Wouldn't they have run his prints through codis when he was arrested for the traffic violation or when they where trying to identify him after his passing? If he where a fugitive I would think they would have found this.
Probably not on the traffic stop, but you would think so after he died. But if he was a fugitive, I suppose it's possible he skipped town before he was printed.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

The man shown here is definitely not Richard Lee. He was a truck driver from Texas in his younger years. He molested his 2 step daughters and went to court for this. The jury found him guilty and the judge told to go home and take care of his business and to return the next day to find out how many years he would spend in prison. Of course, he did not return. His family and friends helped him to skip town. The next day this same judge sentenced him to 66 years in prison. This was 30 years ago. Due to old fingerprint cards and an old FBI system this man was not identified until 5 years after his death. The FBI has contacted his grown children and let them know he has been identified by fingerprints and his tattoo. In case you are wondering how I know all of this information, I am one of the stepdaughters that he molested. I can not release his identity at this time. As soon as I can, I will release it, so that everyone wanting to know who this man really is will know. Hope this bit of information has helped.

The man shown here is definitely not Richard Lee. He was a truck driver from Texas in his younger years. He molested his 2 step daughters and went to court for this. The jury found him guilty and the judge told to go home and take care of his business and to return the next day to find out how many years he would spend in prison. Of course, he did not return. His family and friends helped him to skip town. The next day this same judge sentenced him to 66 years in prison. This was 30 years ago. Due to old fingerprint cards and an old FBI system this man was not identified until 5 years after his death. The FBI has contacted his grown children and let them know he has been identified by fingerprints and his tattoo. In case you are wondering how I know all of this information, I am one of the stepdaughters that he molested. I can not release his identity at this time. As soon as I can, I will release it, so that everyone wanting to know who this man really is will know. Hope this bit of information has helped.
I am sorry that you had to go through that as a child. Very sad. So you are saying that John Doe " Richard Lee" in Gerlach was your stepfather and they have identified him now? Thank you for your help.

Yes. John Doe aka Richard Lee has been identified. And yes he was my step father at one point in time for 10 years of my life. His kids want to know more about him, where he lived, his life and friends. I pray they get their answers so they too can get some closure. I am just waiting for the ok from them to be able to tell y'all his true identity. So please bare with me.

William Geddis is his last name. Junction, Texas is where he was last known to live before his disappearance.

I don't have documentation to verify this information. I did get this information first hand. I will try and post more information on the person so possibly someone has the ability to gain more information, possibly a picture to compare.

Thanks tifflee. Unfortunately Kimble county court records are not online so I can't verify the story put forth for this geddis person. Perhaps they really did identify him as mr. Lee.

Is there anymore info on Cub? I just knew his as a person to sit next to in the bar in Gerlach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back