NV - Jessica Valenzuela, 32, dead, 36 injured, car plows into crowd, Las Vegas, 20 Dec 2015 *arrest*

[video=youtube;p70svgrkc3U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p70svgrkc3U[/video]

WOW! There goes my theory! WHY!! Why hurt all these innocent people?!!!

I told my husband what happened. Then I said there was her 3 yr old in the car. My husband said " she is getting back at her husband for something..." Sadly, I think he might be right.

WOW! There goes my theory! WHY!! Why hurt all these innocent people?!!!
Yep. I am disgusted and angry. And, she had her toddler in the vehicle. Witnesses said she sped up and there were things she said that made the police believe it was intentional. She was not from Vegas. They already know she was only here for a week, so they know her intentions.

I told my husband what happened. Then I said there was her 3 yr old in the car. My husband said " she is getting back at her husband for something..." Sadly, I think he might be right.

I would lean that way if the child was injured in any way. But, the child was physically unharmed. She was driving a tank of a car.

I would lean that way if the child was injured in any way. But, the child was physically unharmed. She was driving a tank of a car.

True, but the child as injured psychologically in a very traumatic and brutal way. The Father must be beside himself with fear, anger, etc. about what happened and what could have happened and with what the poor baby saw and will internalize and remember. Hopefully nothing.

Terrorism Ruled out in Las Vegas Strip Crash That Killed 1, Injured 36
By DEAN SCHABNER EMILY KNAPP, ABCNEWS

Dec 21, 2015, 1:44 AM ET

In their most recent press conference, officials ruled out terrorism as a possible motive, but still believe the incident may have been intentional. The driver was being tested for alcohol and controlled substances, officials said.

Police: Las Vegas Strip crash ‘may have been intentional’
Written by Aaron Barker, FOX 5 VEGAS via CBS 46

Dec 21, 2015 1:33 AM EST

"She said most of them are adults, but an 11-year-old is among the victims and is listed in serious condition. She said many of the patients are from Montreal, Canada."

[video=youtube;h6Vgc2ADM0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Vgc2ADM0Q[/video]

True, but the child as injured psychologically in a very traumatic and brutal way. The Father must be beside himself with fear, anger, etc. about what happened and what could have happened and with what the poor baby saw and will internalize and remember. Hopefully nothing.

I hope she was asleep. :(

Terrorism Ruled out in Las Vegas Strip Crash That Killed 1, Injured 36
By DEAN SCHABNER EMILY KNAPP, ABCNEWS

Dec 21, 2015, 1:44 AM ET

In their most recent press conference, officials ruled out terrorism as a possible motive, but still believe the incident may have been intentional. The driver was being tested for alcohol and controlled substances, officials said.

Police: Las Vegas Strip crash ‘may have been intentional’
Written by Aaron Barker, FOX 5 VEGAS via CBS 46

Dec 21, 2015 1:33 AM EST

"She said most of them are adults, but an 11-year-old is among the victims and is listed in serious condition. She said many of the patients are from Montreal, Canada."

[video=youtube;h6Vgc2ADM0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Vgc2ADM0Q[/video]

Allegedly, there was a family of 6 from Montreal. People are trying to insinuate that it happened because of the terrorist act in Paris and this was outside the Paris hotel. 37 injured at 2 different locations. She may have targeted a family she knew, but I doubt it. Vegas is CRAZY busy this time of year. You could never drive your car on the strip and be able to see someone you knew. It is literally crowds of people, walking down the strip like cattle herding.

Is it just me or is the male anchor on the live feed way too graphic in his descriptions?

Presser started. 6 people who were in critical condition are now stable.

Presser - 6 people who were critical are now stable. Thoughts and prayers to families. It IS an intentional act.

After interviewing suspect it's being treated as an intentional act.

She will be charged within the next few hours. She is in detention. Car had Oregon plates. That's all for the night. (oops, talking more)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back