GUILTY NV - Randi Ardon, 2 mos, body found burned, Sparks, 6 March 2011

I don't buy the "panic" explanation either, but I think it would not be easy to put this child up for adoption since the child had such severe disability. Could she have terminated her parental rights and given the child to the government?

I don't buy the "panic" explanation either, but I think it would not be easy to put this child up for adoption since the child had such severe disability. Could she have terminated her parental rights and given the child to the government?

I believe she could have used the safe haven laws. Not sure how termination of parental rights works. Nevertheless, she made the choice to OD the baby and then set her on fire. If she is not made to suffer the consequences of those choices, it will be a travesty.

I wish she would have just told someone I can't handle the baby, I need help...etc. Even if her reasoning is I didnt want my baby to suffer and called for help after the OD, I'm sure things would be seen in a different light. But this is just to cruel...take your baby out to a field and set her on fire?

Really why would you burn a babys body unless you wanted to hide something? I just dont understand. JMO

From March 2015:

http://www.mynews4.com/content/news...rned-baby-case-in/SJ6F_qsnuku2AXB2ZyKcLw.cspx

t was later revealed the baby was born with a rare, terminal genetic disorder called Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome. It was also determined the baby had died before the fire, but no cause of death was ever discovered...

Ardon eventually pleaded guilty to an arson charge and was given time served. That means she did not go to prison, but was given credit for the time she'd spent in jail after her arrest and then released. She was also sentenced to five years of mental health court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back