NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
Thank you for providing information from the St. George area. I have been
watching the area where Steven went missing. I wondered if anyone would leave from that area...if anyone would put their house on the market or try to rent it....so far, nothing. BUT....J is gone it seems. Someone who had
past troubles with the police is missing court dates, quit his job and cannot be found. Sounds like he is running. It may not have anything to do with
Steven but, then again, it may. Interesting...!

yes especially since no warrant was issued for SK who was also behind on the rent. DONT BE TOO CAREFULL SNIPING - remember the court date was for unpaid rent and so was the warrant and these FACTS are very important.
unless it was obvious to someone that it was futile to issue a warrant to SK for a very obvious reason (obvious except to us) or . . . the rent agreement was only to "J" in which case SK was just "living with him" and wasnt responsible for the rent WOW so then . . . if SK was just living with him . . . now what? does this mean something ? does it tend to confirm what a lot of us in here suspect?
in my last post i said a bright line has been crossed. the info about the warrant was NOT speculation but written as FACT. it was presented as a FACT and any reasonable person would read it as so!

yes especially since no warrant was issued for SK who was also behind on the rent.

(snip)

Ding, you make a good point -- and maybe not in the direction you aimed.

Wouldn't it do a favor to this case, IF the same warrant was issued for Steven?

Wouldn't that make his disappearance fall into the "illegal" category ... and allow Steven to be detained AND identified as "found" if he's located?

ding174 I will only speak to the difference that I see in the information SL has given us so far. One man, J, left in the middle of the night without paying and may have
taken some property from the landlords. The other man, SK, was working with the landlord to repay the rent in January. I would bet that the K family has paid the past due rent to the landlords.

and now all of a sudden the info about property being taken is being thrown out here ? where did this come from and why only now.

It's been known from early on, that when JRZ moved out, he took the landlord's small kitchen appliances. Many of us have joked about a lawsuit over the toaster.

It's been known from early on, that when JRZ moved out, he took the landlord's small kitchen appliances. Many of us have joked about a lawsuit over the toaster.

hmmm misdirection but i will re direct:

how did SK come into JRZ'S little world. and whatt kind of arrangements were agreed upon or were they lovers and were living in blissfull harmony and did they have a falling out and JRZ left SK high and dry (no pun) with the rent (but not the blame for the missing appliances?). if so then maybe:
-and so forlorne and heartbroken SK goes searching for JRZ (hence the erratic driving pattern).
-but maybe not including RUBY VALLEY(more on this later).
-SK gets a "lead" on where JRZ might be and tracks him down and they re -concile and live happily ever after
-or they dont re-concile and and end up chasing each other around and someone doesnt live happily ever after (literally and /or figuratively) i.e. JRZ is shacking up with a new love
now thats how speculation is done! sounds pretty good though huh?
watch the responses to this post people it will give you clues on who's who.

I'm hearing you out ding, but I do find it odd that Steven would complain to his parents about J's drug use, and then again to the SL for J eating a meal that Steven had prepared for himself....it they were lovers...I don't think this would have happened.

remember one thing i was just speculating. like somebody else said all the info we now has not really been substantiated. like what you just mentioned.
but the information about JRZ having a warrant issued for back rent ? that was posted as fact. there are a lot of bounty hunters roaming WS website and if the posting about the warrant is false there are also a lot of people willing to jump in and assist JRZ in filing a defamation lawsuit.
and back to the main point - was there a warrant issued to SK as well for back rent. and if there was why wasnt it mentioned. and if there wasnt - why not?
and i want to know the facts leading up to how did SK end up living together with JRZ in st george - of all places. (my THEORY is - MATCHBIN)

How so?--Matchbin? I think he was just looking for the cheapest place to stay until he got himself settled. Why did he pick SG?....the weather...although I did suggest he might have met someone thru his volleyball league.

As far as the rent in Steven's case, I'm speculating -- the parents probably paid it.

Steven may have been struggling to pay the rent, where as J just booked and stole things from the house. Bigger question is why didn't Steven find a better job to atleast pay his room rent and car expenses? A full time job--until he could land one in his field--or something he really wanted to do.

remember one thing i was just speculating. like somebody else said all the info we now has not really been substantiated. like what you just mentioned.
but the information about JRZ having a warrant issued for back rent ? that was posted as fact. there are a lot of bounty hunters roaming WS website and if the posting about the warrant is false there are also a lot of people willing to jump in and assist JRZ in filing a defamation lawsuit.
and back to the main point - was there a warrant issued to SK as well for back rent. and if there was why wasnt it mentioned. and if there wasnt - why not?
and i want to know the facts leading up to how did SK end up living together with JRZ in st george - of all places. (my THEORY is - MATCHBIN)

I know very little about matchbin and it looks like a business website and not a social networking site. Basing this comment on superficial appearances only, JRZ did not look like the type of guy who was interested in starting a web-based business.

knock it off in here.
Not sure what is going on but stop it now please.

I've gone through this thread and cleaned it up. I'm now going to lock it up and open a new thread for those of you working this case. I will post reminders in the first post of the new thread for your use.

Please remember to use initials and NOT full names of people on the outer edges of this case.

Please remember to post links to backup information in your posts.

Please remember that any pictures posted as attachments must give full credit to the original owner of the picture. Linking to the hosting site of the pictures is fine.

And last, but definitely not least, please remember to be respectful of one another.

Thank you,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members