NY - 2 yr old sexually attacked by Pitbull, Tonawanda

Actually I don't believe the dog was a scapegoat because it was said there were Witnesses..
I contend someone in that house trained this dog to do such things.
I further contend that people interested in the dog are either A) bunny/tree hugging imbeciles or B) Perverts themselves

i totally agree with that thought i just cant see how that could happen unless helped . i dont see how the dog could put it in the kid himself . not trying to sound graphic but .. i just dont see how .:razz: the kids opening has to be tiny .. something isnt right at all imho

i totally agree with that thought i just cant see how that could happen unless helped . i dont see how the dog could put it in the kid himself . not trying to sound graphic but .. i just dont see how .:razz: the kids opening has to be tiny .. something isnt right at all imho

(Emphasis added.)

Male animals somehow manage to mate (and not just with the opposite sex and not just with their own species) all the time, despite the lack of sex ed classes in the animal kingdom. I've wondered myself how they manage, but somehow they do.

I don't think any of us knows the whole story, but the mechanics of it aren't magic, just instinct.

(Emphasis added.)

Male animals somehow manage to mate (and not just with the opposite sex and not just with their own species) all the time, despite the lack of sex ed classes in the animal kingdom. I've wondered myself how they manage, but somehow they do.

I don't think any of us knows the whole story, but the mechanics of it aren't magic, just instinct.
*yuck*.. i know what your saying tho ..

I don't mean to get off topic and I don't want this thread to turn into a Pit-bull vs non-Pit-bull people but for the sake of discussion....

According to statistics, in the couple decades, the dogs responsible for the bulk of the homicides are pitbulls and rottweilers.
http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=6682136&nav=menu191_2_6_2

Yes, Poodles and other "high strung" breeds may bite more but Pit-bulls and Rottweilers are much more likely to cause serious harm or death. I'm trying to find the actual stats now.

This is why a mother who leaves her child alone with a breed of dog responsible for the "bulk of homicides" could be construed as neglectful IMO.

there is always people who will adopt an animal that has been in the paper for just about anything...even dogs that have killed....some people seem to think they can save the dog or change the dog or it wasnt the dogs fault it was the owners....
Im all for saving animals but come on there are some...like this one that just needs to be put down...whether or not this dog really did this on his own or not...he did it once....he has a high risk of doing it again.

I just love, love, love dogs but this one needs to be euthanized.

I posted an article on this link about sex with animals;
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26362&page=4&highlight=tammy+paquin

I worked several units in the Correctional Facility that these 2 were held in. The facility holds both men and woman. Tammy was in a unit that I worked in, she only did a short time in jail and then went on work release. Corey was in my unit for months.
They filmed each other having sex with their dogs. They showed the video to friends of theirs. The friends went to the barracks after they left the home and turned them in.
They also have charges of sexual assault on a minor under 16 years of age.
I also volunteered at my local Humane Society. The 2 dogs were brought there. One had to be put to sleep. Also, many dogs at the shelter had to be put down because of one of them having parvo. The shelter was colsed for 2 weeks and we had to bring all of the surviving animals to the Burlington shelter.
No one knows what disease that the young girl contracted from the man and woman. (medical confidentiality)

The dogs were trained to have sex with humans. These were not the only dogs that they owned that were trained as puppies to do that. The dogs get a scent of genitals and they are mounting the person. (sorry to be so graphic) Other inmates have spoke about this type of thing.
Here is a link to the article;
Pet Abuse

This is not the only case that has happened here pertaining to dogs being raised for sex.. Those are not listed on the Pet Abuse link.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Found this story from a link on one of the pitty articles:
http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=51601&provider=top

A Rottweiler mauls a little girl to death.

I love the way pittys look; they are the cutest dogs ever. But I would NEVER own a pitty, rottie or even a German Shepherd. I do believe, that with proper training, they can be wonderful helpers- seeing eye dogs, police dogs, etc. But I don't have time for that kind of intense training and I would never take the risk of owning these dogs. I wish they would just put this dog down; it is not worth risking another such incident!

the only animal I see is the person that wrote that attention grabbing headline .......... who ever it was

:)

This story is so odd! How did the dog run outside? Did this mother leave a door open to the outside? Or did it crawl through a doggie door with the 2 year old? Just odd!

Cr*p! I just scanned through all these pages because I thought there'd been some legitimate resolution in this case! Ugh!!! :sick:

I'm glad I didn't link to anything! :banghead:

Jesus,Mary and Joseph! I thought I had heard about everything.I need to go lie down!

Is this even a legit story???

http://www.stinkyjournalism.org/newsdetail.php?id=90&all=showall#Comments

I've searched and searched and can't find a lot of info. You can read the story here and the comments also. I've read stuff saying that the mother is a drug user living in a bad part of town. Not sure if that is true or not. Also that she pushed to have the dog euthanized, making some suspicious that she didn't want a full investigation to be able to be done. Also that she has packed up and moved to parts unknown. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of info, even as far as what ever happened to the dog. I just have an awfully hard time believing the dog did this, at least not without some sort of training to do it. I would have expected him to maul the child, not molest, if he (the dog) had behavior problems.

It doesnt sound like anyone bought it for a hot second. Mechanically I didnt buy it from the headline. Prayers for this baby-hopefully he is in other hands.

Yeah, I hope so. Why isn't there more information? My thought is that SOMEONE hurt the child enough for him to need medical care and, to cover that up, SOMEONE pushed the dog to do something it otherwise wouldn't have done. IMO.

If the dog did anything. Which I doubt. I am hoping the child was taken and the hospital simply cannot comment. Which is not unusual. Mind you this case is years old, so it is going to be tough to try and run it down...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searching4Answers2
Back