NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghislaine Maxwell can’t be found... “She hasn’t responded to the original complaint. We have repeatedly sought to reach out to her attorneys— they are not prepared to accept service on her behalf.”

Epstein Accuser’s Lawyer: Ghislaine Maxwell Can’t Be Found

She won’t be found. We can guess where she is, but no one will find ever her. Never mind. If her behavior, how she taught the girls how to better satisfy Epstein, is known in all details, is published, it should be enough for the world to make an opinion about her.

She is getting old, she can’t be used for any scheme, by any power, she is yesteryear news.

This is CRAZY

ABC News Anchor Caught on Mic Saying Network Quashed Jeffrey Epstein Story

Robach says she’d spoken to Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who alleges Epstein used her as a sex slave and trafficked her to his powerful friends, including Britain’s Prince Andrew. “I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts .. we would not put it on the air,” Robach says on camera. “First of all, I was told ‘Who’s Jeffrey Epstein?’... Then the palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways.”

She went on to say the network was afraid that running the story would prevent interviews with Kate Middleton and and Prince William. “It was unbelievable what we had. [Bill] Clinton—we had everything. I tried for three years to get it on to no avail and now it’s all coming out and it’s like these new revelations.”

ETA, full video. She talks about the suicide too

Amy Robach is caught on hot mic telling how ABC refused to air her expose on Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave Virginia Roberts and allegations against Prince Andrew over fears William and Kate would stop granting network interviews

Amy Robach was caught on hot mic saying that she filmed an interview with Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave Virginia Roberts in 2015 that ABC did not air 'I was told “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein. No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story,"' says Robach at one point

She claims that the palace threatened to sue ABC over allegations made about Prince Andrew and that ABC feared Will and Katie might decline interviews

'It was unbelievable what we had. [Bill] Clinton. We had everything. I tried for three years to get it on to no avail,' says Robach

An ABC insider leaked the hot mic tape to Project Veritas, and the network said in a statement: 'At the time, not all of our reporting met our standards to air'

'I was upset that an interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts didn’t air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence,' said Robach

Amy Robach: ABC killed Jeffrey Epstein expose due to royals | Daily Mail Online

Amy Robach is caught on hot mic telling how ABC refused to air her expose on Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave Virginia Roberts and allegations against Prince Andrew over fears William and Kate would stop granting network interviews

Amy Robach was caught on hot mic saying that she filmed an interview with Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave Virginia Roberts in 2015 that ABC did not air 'I was told “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein. No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story,"' says Robach at one point

She claims that the palace threatened to sue ABC over allegations made about Prince Andrew and that ABC feared Will and Katie might decline interviews

'It was unbelievable what we had. [Bill] Clinton. We had everything. I tried for three years to get it on to no avail,' says Robach

An ABC insider leaked the hot mic tape to Project Veritas, and the network said in a statement: 'At the time, not all of our reporting met our standards to air'

'I was upset that an interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts didn’t air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence,' said Robach

Amy Robach: ABC killed Jeffrey Epstein expose due to royals | Daily Mail Online

The ABC hot mic story does not make sense. The hot mic happened in August 2019. Robach claims she had the interview with Virginia in 2015 and apparently was told it didn't air because no one knew who Epstein was. Yet..Epstein plead guilty in Florida in 2008 served 13 months which would be 2009 then a year house arrest till August 2010. Prince Andrew was photographed in Central Park with Epstein in 2010..which definitely made news but ABC says no one knew who Epstein was in 2015 ?? And the British Royal Family is being accused on threatening ABC to kill the story . Yet on April 7 2015 the AP reported on the Judge ruling allegations against Prince Andrew were immaterial to the case before the court of Epstein Victims lawsuit against the US government ? Something sure seems fishy about this ABC video leak IMO

This article mentions hot mic was in August
Amy Robach Caught on Video Saying ABC Quashed Epstein Story

AP story about lawsuit
Judge rejects sex allegations against Prince Andrew, lawyer

Where are the tapes removed from his house. What is on them!
Hmmm... The princes' , Andrew and Charles ?
Interesting that the royal family stopped ABC news from featuring this case.
Since when are we in the U.S. -- subjects of England ?
This should not be allowed.
If it WAS the royal family who complained.
People need to be uncovered who participated in Epsteins' sordid activities !
All of them.
Imo.

Last edited:
James Goldston

"Nightline" had an advantage of an executive producer who hails from Britain, James Goldston, who has been in the United States working for ABC News for five years. He's constantly asked about the Royal Family when he meets people in the U.S., enough to make him think there will be as much or more interest in the wedding here than back home.

November 17, 2010
Rushing to cover royal engagement

In June, The Post reported that ABC news president James Goldston sat at President Trump’s table alongside Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, at a glitzy dinner in London.

Trump and first lady Melania threw the dinner at US Ambassador Woody Johnson’s residence to reciprocate for a lavish state banquet at Buckingham Palace hosted by the queen.

Goldston, who has dual American and British citizenship and is married to BBC anchor Laura Trevelyan, also procured a prestigious invite to the state banquet — which only had 170 guests.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/05/abc-...-robachs-comments-about-jeffrey-epstein-leak/

"The Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways. We were so afraid we wouldn’t be able to interview Kate and Will that we, that also quashed the story.”

— ABC News anchor Amy Robach

ABC News buried Prince Andrew’s ties to Jeffrey Epstein after ‘fawning grotesquely’ over royal family: insider

James Goldston

"Nightline" had an advantage of an executive producer who hails from Britain, James Goldston, who has been in the United States working for ABC News for five years. He's constantly asked about the Royal Family when he meets people in the U.S., enough to make him think there will be as much or more interest in the wedding here than back home.

November 17, 2010
Rushing to cover royal engagement

In June, The Post reported that ABC news president James Goldston sat at President Trump’s table alongside Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, at a glitzy dinner in London.

Trump and first lady Melania threw the dinner at US Ambassador Woody Johnson’s residence to reciprocate for a lavish state banquet at Buckingham Palace hosted by the queen.

Goldston, who has dual American and British citizenship and is married to BBC anchor Laura Trevelyan, also procured a prestigious invite to the state banquet — which only had 170 guests.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/05/abc-...-robachs-comments-about-jeffrey-epstein-leak/

"The Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways. We were so afraid we wouldn’t be able to interview Kate and Will that we, that also quashed the story.”

ABC News buried Prince Andrew’s ties to Jeffrey Epstein after ‘fawning grotesquely’ over royal family: insider

How many more women were abused by JE because ABC didn't amplify the story? This is a perfect example why I never trust one word that comes from MSM.

LBM
Snipped for focus

Thanks for these links.

How dare anyone think that the royal family are anything but perfect, golden people ?
What other secrets are they hiding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member