NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Robach, I googled news for 2010 to 2011 in case Robach meant she had been working on the Epstein story for 3 years before the 2015 interview with Virginia. This is just a few of the news articles I found

July 12, 2010 Sun Sentinel
Billionaire Palm Beach sex offender
Billionaire Palm Beach sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's yearlong probation nears end

July 23, 2010 Forbes
Sex Offender Epstein is not a Billionaire
Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein Is Not A Billionaire

March 5,2011 Dailymail
Prince Andrew may be quizzed by FBI
Prince Andrew may be quizzed as FBI reopen Jeffrey Epstein sex case | Daily Mail Online

March 5, 2011 Telegraph UK
Kept a Diary of his under-aged victims
Jeffrey Epstein 'kept a diary of his under-aged victims'

March 8, 2011 Channel 4 News
Prince Andrew unwise to meet with sex offender
(This is a Youtube video of the newscast)

March 25, 2011 The Daily Beast
How Hedge Fund Mogul Pedophile.
Jeffrey Epstein: How the Hedge Fund Mogul Pedophile Got Off Easy

@eorden
Alan Dershowitz has countersued Virginia Giuffre, alleging she defamed and intentionally inflicted emotional distress on him by claiming he had sex with her as part of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking ring. Giuffre’s own defamation suit against Dershowitz is ongoing.

@eorden
Alan Dershowitz has countersued Virginia Giuffre, alleging she defamed and intentionally inflicted emotional distress on him by claiming he had sex with her as part of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking ring. Giuffre’s own defamation suit against Dershowitz is ongoing.

wow....when you think they can't get any lower.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article237242984.html

Mark Epstein gets angry when he is asked probing questions about his brother. He curses, insists the questions aren’t relevant and sometimes slams down the phone. Mostly, he defends his older brother, Jeffrey Epstein, insisting he wasn’t a sex trafficker at all.

“He was innocent and, until proven guilty, you are entitled to bail in America,’’ said Mark Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein’s only sibling, next of kin and likely heir to his brother’s estimated $500 million fortune.

Mark Epstein is talking, but only because he believes that his 66-year-old brother was killed, and he is challenging both the Department of Justice and New York City’s chief medical examiner. He insists the pathologist erred in concluding that his brother hanged himself in August at the federal Metropolitan Correctional Center.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article237242984.html#storylink=cpy

Prince Andrew has agreed to speak publicly about his friendship with the paedophile Jeffrey Epstein for the first time, in a “no holds barred” interview with the BBC’s Newsnight programme to be broadcast on Saturday night.

The prince has been the subject of fierce speculation over his relationship with the financier, who was found dead in his New York jail cell three months ago.

Epstein’s accuser Virginia Giuffre claims Prince Andrew was “an abuser, a participant” in her exploitation as a teenager and says she was forced to have sex with him.

Newsnight sources said the interview was a result of six months of negotiations with the royal household, with an agreement that there would not be any advance vetting of the questions.

Prince Andrew to be quizzed on Epstein in Newsnight special

AP sources: Epstein jail guards had been offered plea deal | abc7ny.com
Federal prosecutors offered a plea deal to two correctional officers responsible for guarding Jeffrey Epstein on the night of his death, but the officers have declined the offer, people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

The existence of the plea offer signals the Justice Department is considering criminal charges in connection with the wealthy financier's death at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York in August. The city's medical examiner ruled Epstein's death a suicide.

Prince Andrew stayed with the convicted paedophile because he was 'too honourable' o_O and it was 'convenient'.

I don't think this interview is going to do him any favours.

Challenged on his decision to stay at the home of a convicted sex offender, the prince said: "It was a convenient place to stay.

"I mean I've gone through this in my mind so many times. At the end of the day, with a benefit of all the hindsight that one can have, it was definitely the wrong thing to do.

"But at the time I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do and I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that's just the way it is."

Epstein stay 'wrong thing to do' - Prince Andrew

ETA:

Last edited:
Prince Andrew stayed with the convicted paedophile because he was 'too honourable' o_O and it was 'convenient'.

I don't think this interview is going to do him any favours.

Challenged on his decision to stay at the home of a convicted sex offender, the prince said: "It was a convenient place to stay.

"I mean I've gone through this in my mind so many times. At the end of the day, with a benefit of all the hindsight that one can have, it was definitely the wrong thing to do.

"But at the time I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do and I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that's just the way it is."

Epstein stay 'wrong thing to do' - Prince Andrew

ETA:

i can't WAIT to hear what body language experts say after this little interview. *blink blink blink* (<----andy, when he's lying.) Moo.

AP sources: Epstein jail guards had been offered plea deal | abc7ny.com
Federal prosecutors offered a plea deal to two correctional officers responsible for guarding Jeffrey Epstein on the night of his death, but the officers have declined the offer, people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

The existence of the plea offer signals the Justice Department is considering criminal charges in connection with the wealthy financier's death at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York in August. The city's medical examiner ruled Epstein's death a suicide.

This is huge.

Just typing a few bits of this up as I watch it.

It would be a considerable stretch to say I was a very, very close friend

I've never really felt the need to party and certainly going to Jeffrey's was not about partying, absolutely not

I'm an engaging person, I want to be able to engage, I want to find out, I want to learn, so...

... you have to remember I was transitioning out of the Royal Navy at the time so I wanted to find out more about what was going on, because in the Navy it's a pretty isolated business, because you're out at sea the whole time ... umm... and I was going to become the special representative for trade and investment, so I wanted to know more about what was going on in the international business world so...

He's not a very good liar

Oh my god, he's just gone full Partridge, he has a medical condition that makes it impossible for him to sweat, but he's since been cured. (So he couldn't have been sweating profusely as Roberts claimedo_O.) I feel bad for the victims for laughing at this nonsense, but it's beyond ridiculous.

He knows the photo was taken upstairs at GM's house, but he's never been upstairs so it can't be real o_O. Plus he always wears a suit and tie in London.

What a load of nonsense that was, but just in case anyone wonders where their taxes go, here is what Andrew actually does in his own words:

I'm carrying on with what I do... I'm err... I umm... have a number of things which I do since 2011... umm they're pretty well organised, pretty successful and so I'm umm I'm trying to improve those things that I'm already doing.
What is it? Is it a secret?

He had 6 months to prep for that interview and not a sincere word came from his mouth. Not a slither of empathy for the victims.

An absolute car crash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members