NY NY - Brooklyn Brdg, BlkFem 15-35 (30-50), UP83746, piercings, ARJK/ARIK, KYRON, & leaf tatts, Aug'21

On Facebook a while back, I shared some thoughts. I thought she might be Kyrah Richardson. Kyrah went missing the year before from Albany. In the year she was gone, she could have gotten tattoos/piercings. It's a stretch but I'd love to see her excluded conclusively.

On Facebook a while back, I shared some thoughts. I thought she might be Kyrah Richardson. Kyrah went missing the year before from Albany. In the year she was gone, she could have gotten tattoos/piercings. It's a stretch but I'd love to see her excluded conclusively.

Did you submit her for consideration?

Did you submit her for consideration?
I did not. The only match I submitted before was an email to the NamUs regional contact and I never received a response/the page was never updated. Is that the only thing someone can do?

I did not. The only match I submitted before was an email to the NamUs regional contact and I never received a response/the page was never updated. Is that the only thing someone can do?

You can contact the responsible agency for the missing person and/or the decedent. I don't submit much, but when I do, I usually send it to both agencies and the Namus contact.

You can also submit through Doenetwork. They have a form on the website.

For convenience MISSING: 15 year old Kyrah Richardson

The NAMUS file seems to have updates, including a change to the clothing:

"Clothing
Pink and black multicolored leggings
T-shirt
On the Body"

ETA: By 'updates', i don't necessarily mean anything 'new' (we have seen the leggings in pics & video, for example), but there have been some slight changes

This is a very close likeness. Kijah’s missing post is now showing her as ‘found safe’.

Found Safe

‼️Missing Teen‼️

Louisville, Kentucky

⭕Kijah Taylor⭕

July 23rd, 2021

African American/Female
17yrs
5’4-5’5
135-140lbs
Black hair/Mohawk w/shaved sides
brown eyes

Kijah was last seen on Terry/Greenwood road area.

She is supposed to be on medication.

It’s unknown what she was wearing, but may be wearing white/black adidas or pink/black adidas.

▪️She has a scar above her right eyebrow
▪️Mole on her chest
▪️Nickname is “KI”

ℹIf you have any information please contact Louisville Metro police department at (502) 574-7111.

SOURCE:
NamUs

Only 1 exclusion to date:
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs #MP83833Samari Roman
Date of Last ContactJuly 20, 2021
StateNY
CountyKings

This is a very close likeness. Kijah’s missing post is now showing her as ‘found safe’.

Found Safe

‼️Missing Teen‼️

Louisville, Kentucky

⭕Kijah Taylor⭕

July 23rd, 2021

African American/Female
17yrs
5’4-5’5
135-140lbs
Black hair/Mohawk w/shaved sides
brown eyes

Kijah was last seen on Terry/Greenwood road area.

She is supposed to be on medication.

It’s unknown what she was wearing, but may be wearing white/black adidas or pink/black adidas.

▪️She has a scar above her right eyebrow
▪️Mole on her chest
▪️Nickname is “KI”

ℹIf you have any information please contact Louisville Metro police department at (502) 574-7111.

SOURCE:
NamUs

Thank you for taking the time to check that out, and thank you for your response. I also appreciate your validation that there is some similarity.

As for a post for Kijah marked that she has been 'found' -- Obviously, that would be great if true, and I hope she is safe. There are, however, conflicts. She still appears as Missing on NAMUS. The few articles and posts i found online have not been updated to reflect her as 'found', and they all still have her as Missing. (There's at least one link in her WebSleuths thread; the links i found were all pretty much similar). Her thread here is still in the Missing forum. ... I'm wondering where the post is that says she's safe, and hoping you wouldn't mind sharing. [Edit: tried to word better]

Thank you for taking the time to check that out, and thank you for your response. I also appreciate your validation that there is some similarity.

As for a post for Kijah marked that she has been 'found' -- Obviously, that would be great if true, and I hope she is safe. There are, however, conflicts. She still appears as Missing on NAMUS. The few articles and posts i found online have not been updated to reflect her as 'found', and they all still have her as Missing. (There's at least one link in her WebSleuths thread; the links i found were all pretty much similar). Her thread here is still in the Missing forum. ... I'm wondering where the post is that says she's safe, and hoping you wouldn't mind sharing. [Edit: tried to word better]
Attempt to Locate

If you have FB, there is a page called “Attempt to Locate”. Kijah’s missing information was originally posted as missing on 7/23/21. The page was updated on 8/2/21 with “Found Safe”. I have included the link above. I believe you may need to be logged into FB to view or you can search her name directly from your FB page.

I hope this is the case and she has been found safe. You can communicate directly with them there for confirmation or with Louisville Metro police department 502-574-7111. Strange that other sources are not showing updated, especially namUS.

Attempt to Locate

If you have FB, there is a page called “Attempt to Locate”. Kijah’s missing information was originally posted as missing on 7/23/21. The page was updated on 8/2/21 with “Found Safe”. I have included the link above. I believe you may need to be logged into FB to view or you can search her name directly from your FB page.

I hope this is the case and she has been found safe. You can communicate directly with them there for confirmation or with Louisville Metro police department 502-574-7111. Strange that other sources are not showing updated, especially namUS.

Thank you. Social media is not my forte, and facebook is not my favourite. The link was to the main A.T.L. page; i searched in browser for the post. According to the comment section, a relative allegedly claimed she was found, but the parents stated that was not true and that Kijah was still missing. The comments from her parents are dated '8 months ago', which would be around august 2021. Without any other source in agreement with the claim, i would tend to understand that she's still considered Missing.

In order to keep this thread more focused on Brooklyn Jane Doe, i think it would be better to continue any conversation regarding Kijah (other than anything relevant to Brooklyn Doe) in Kijah's own thread. I will try to add some of this information there.

No idea if this girl was ever found. There was another girl with the name of Asia Perry, but it's a different one and she was found. Just wanted to share....

e2d17c103aa257ff1329cf7eb8d31f11--missing-persons-the-missing.jpg

LE could have marked it in Namus as not visible to the public. Or maybe the case was resolved?
Katharine at NamUS was unable to provide any additional information on Samari. Once they have been removed from the system, there is no data available at all. My guess is that she was found or her case was resolved.

Agreed! You would think there would be missing fliers or evidence that someone is looking for her. Certainly, she had a couple of close friends at her high school in OK that has some idea of her plans. That’s all I can find on her is the high school she attended.

She could be out there laying low until she is of age. Just praying she is in a safe place as opposed to the alternative. More details would be helpful, such as “last seen” or where she was found previously when she took off before. A picture should be required when reporting MP to NamUs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back