NY NY - Brooklyn Brdg, BlkFem 15-35 (30-50), UP83746, piercings, ARJK/ARIK, KYRON, & leaf tatts, Aug'21

Agreed! You would think there would be missing fliers or evidence that someone is looking for her. Certainly, she had a couple of close friends at her high school in OK that has some idea of her plans. That’s all I can find on her is the high school she attended.

She could be out there laying low until she is of age. Just praying she is in a safe place as opposed to the alternative. More details would be helpful, such as “last seen” or where she was found previously when she took off before. A picture should be required when reporting MP to NamUs.

Is there a link to this information...a picture?

Is there a link to this information...a picture?
Not sure this is an approved link but for someone that has a Linkedin account or access to the school annuals (2019-2022) for Midwest City H/S Oklahoma City, there may be a picture or more information. I am not able to access it.

Could someone name the current exclusion list for this Jane Doe? I'm not from the US so I can't see the exclusions by NamUs.

Could someone name the current exclusion list for this Jane Doe? I'm not from the US so I can't see the exclusions by NamUs.
Just this one for exclusions:

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs # MP83833Samari Roman, Female, Black / African American
Date of Last ContactJuly 20, 2021
StateNY
CountyKings

NamUs modified 7/24/22. One new exclusion. There are now 2 Missing Persons ruled out:

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP82023Jocelyne Johnson
Date of Last ContactDecember 08, 2020
StateNY
CountyOneida

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP83833Samari Roman
Date of Last ContactJuly 20, 2021
StateNY
CountyKings
Results

Happy New Year to everyone and sadly, I see no updates for her. I also just wanted to say that get physical look, (bone structure, body type, walk from the video) reminds me of the African ladies who braid my hair here on 125th Street here in Harlem - most are from Senegal. IDK, she may have a connection to Nigeria? ARIK is the name of a Nigerian airline.

I’ve been locked out of my account for months. I think of her SO often. I tried the best that I could at the time. And I want to relook into this now that it’s been some time. Anyone else down?

Every now and then I do a search. I wonder if LE had bodily indications that this woman gave birth. It would rule in or out many women. I also wonder what the toxicology tests said.

If we look at her clothes it looks like she just walked out the door. Did she live in the neighborhood, was she in an institution, kicked or stepped out of a car? I know we will most likely be unable to answer this questions, but they are on my mind if I think of her.

Looking at her face she look somehow younger then 30, but the skin on her hand and foot looks not that smooth anymore. I guess the coroner knows best. Maybe she was wearing a wig in life, considering the short hair. She has a round scar near her right eyebrow. No idea how that could have occurred. The shape of her face is almost a triangle (exaggerated).

It's hard for me to imagine nobody is missing or recognizes her. That makes me think she isn't a local or maybe even not American. I keep on thinking this was once a young lady who immigrated to the states, family thinking she is living her life just fine or was trafficked. She could of course come from everywhere, but I keep thinking of Tahiti, Jamaica, Bahama's.

Maybe one day they will use DNA as a standard to identify the fast amounts of unidentified persons in New York state. If nobody comes forward my guess is it will take a long time before she "can go home".

Wow, the PM picture and the composite really do look close! Surely someone out there knows her!

I don’t think it’s Brynisha or Janteyl. And there is no way she is even remotely close to 50. That age estimate is so wrong, I am 100 percent certain it’s holding up the identification process. She looks like she’s in her 20s. She has a few gray hairs, but mind you, that can happen from depression and anxiety. This poor woman was a suicide victim. She was likely depressed. I’m sure that made her appear older.

I think they should’ve stuck with their guns on the age estimate. 15-35, a bit young, I’d give her 20-30.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back