Found Deceased NY - Casie Weese, 37, husband says she walked away after they had flat tire, Apalachin, 1 Mar 2020

I have one question
In MSM above LE states they viewed the spare tire.
Did they view the flat tire?
What was the damage to the tire that was changed to the spare.
Nail?
Slash?
Ran over a curb?
Blowout?
I assume since LE came to take the report later that morning/day the said vehicle was at the home Casie lived at with Husband.
Not where Casie disappeared from.
JMO
I did note LE made a statement in MSM above: they were requesting CCTV security footage in the area she supposedly walked off in and the last time Casie was reportedly last seen.

Searching for Casie is #1
Time is critical if she is still alive.
Multiple Authorities are working on Casie's case.

I am surprised a medical alert was not issued for her as per her diag. Of MS report in above link by daughter.

I hope she is found safe
I am 50/50
The recipe surrounding her disappearing that night does not sound good.
AMOO
edit to add my speculation
I had the same question about the tire with the flat. Where is it, and what happened to it?

I'll be the bad guy and state my observations

A very large majority of people don't leave a car on foot or on foot from a house without cell, id, wallet etc.

We don't even know for a fact if she was drunk, buzzed or absolutely sober.

It was 16 degrees in the area at that time. Even if she did exit the vehicle she would've felt the chill and got right back in.

So, he sends or let's his wife walk for help, yet he DRIVES a car with an alleged flat tire to his friends house?

Why not do that in the very first place if it was drivable with your wife?

He goes to friends house and **waits** for her? Why the hell wouldn't you fix your alleged flat tire or ask your friend to take you or use his car to go look for her immediately? **It's SIXTEEN DEGREES** How would she know your location? I thought y'all had an argument, then why would she just "know" where you are and come there? This part is absolutely ridiculous

So, was there really a flat tire or just a disagreement / argument? Or both? So, he gives **TWO** reasons for her to leave the vehicle??

Just makes the story highly improbable. Anything is possible but his story and behaviors make no logical sense

Some commenters have reported sightings of Casie — including one in Waverly and one in Binghamton — and Kaila has followed up with each sighting, contacting each person and reporting their sightings to the police. Ronnie also has driven around to search for Casie, and he drove to Waverly to pursue the lead.

Kaila had not seen or heard from her mother since she sent her a text Saturday night asking her when she planned to leave the party at Ronnie's friend's house. At 11:30 p.m., Casie texted Kaila that she was not sure when they would leave.

Kaila said her parents had both been drinking at the party and left around 1:30 a.m. Kaila said Ronnie's car had a flat tire, and then Ronnie and Casie got into a disagreement.

"My mom got out of the car and walked off from my dad when my dad had a flat tire, so he took the car back to his friend's house and waited for my mom at his friend’s house, and then my mom never showed back up," Kaila said.

Casie left the car without her phone, purse and wallet, Kaila said. She left without her ID or any money. "She has nothing on her," Kaila said. "None of her belongings.”

After Casie did not return, Ronnie contacted Kaila's grandmother to see if she had seen Casie. She had not seen Casie, so she called Kaila, who hadn't seen her either.

State police detectives have interviewed Kaila, questioning her about Ronnie.

"My dad would never lay a hand on my mom," Kaila said.

Missing woman left disabled vehicle, husband: What we know about search for Casie Weese

It all makes sense if the two had been drinking. Wise decisions are not always known to be made while under the influence. JMO

It's quite possible she stormed off to make a statement, he drove back to wait for her thinking she'd head back to the party. Obviously something went wrong and she disappeared.

However, where is she now? There were many places she could have walked to according to some local posters on this thread. She did not and still has not been found. The proximity of water bothers me, as it always does in cases like this.

JMO

Some commenters have reported sightings of Casie — including one in Waverly and one in Binghamton — and Kaila has followed up with each sighting, contacting each person and reporting their sightings to the police. Ronnie also has driven around to search for Casie, and he drove to Waverly to pursue the lead.

Kaila had not seen or heard from her mother since she sent her a text Saturday night asking her when she planned to leave the party at Ronnie's friend's house. At 11:30 p.m., Casie texted Kaila that she was not sure when they would leave.

Kaila said her parents had both been drinking at the party and left around 1:30 a.m. Kaila said Ronnie's car had a flat tire, and then Ronnie and Casie got into a disagreement.

"My mom got out of the car and walked off from my dad when my dad had a flat tire, so he took the car back to his friend's house and waited for my mom at his friend’s house, and then my mom never showed back up," Kaila said.

Casie left the car without her phone, purse and wallet, Kaila said. She left without her ID or any money. "She has nothing on her," Kaila said. "None of her belongings.”

After Casie did not return, Ronnie contacted Kaila's grandmother to see if she had seen Casie. She had not seen Casie, so she called Kaila, who hadn't seen her either.

Missing woman left disabled vehicle, husband: What we know about search for Casie Weese
This does help create a rough timeline for the night she went missing:
11:30PM Casie texted daughter
1:30AM Casie & husband left party
? AM Husband called Mom-in-Law
? AM Husband called daughter
? AM/PM Daughter called LE
9:36PM LE posted missing on FB
New York State Police

Last edited:

BBM. The only way I buy his story is IF Casie explicitly said she was going back to the friend's house which would then make sense why he would go back there. Otherwise, it makes NO sense for him to not have waited by the car, or gone to look for her. And of course, she walked away without her ID, money (wallet presumably) and phone.

Yeah. No. Not really buying it, despite what the daughter says.

It all makes sense if the two had been drinking. Wise decisions are not always known to be made while under the influence. JMO

It's quite possible she stormed off to make a statement, he drove back to wait for her thinking she'd head back to the party. Obviously something went wrong and she disappeared.

However, where is she now? There were many places she could have walked to according to some local posters on this thread. She did not and still has not been found. The proximity of water bothers me, as it always does in cases like this.

JMO

She must've been pretty darn upset to leave the car without her purse, phone and wallet. If I were to leave, even in the heat of an argument, I'd at least take my phone and/or wallet. If I couldn't take those items, then that means I had not time to and had to run away quickly.

I'll be the bad guy and state my observations

A very large majority of people don't leave a car on foot or on foot from a house without cell, id, wallet etc.

We don't even know for a fact if she was drunk, buzzed or absolutely sober.

It was 16 degrees in the area at that time. Even if she did exit the vehicle she would've felt the chill and got right back in.

So, he sends or let's his wife walk for help, yet he DRIVES a car with an alleged flat tire to his friends house?

Why not do that in the very first place if it was drivable with your wife?

He goes to friends house and **waits** for her? Why the hell wouldn't you fix your alleged flat tire or ask your friend to take you or use his car to go look for her immediately? **It's SIXTEEN DEGREES** How would she know your location? I thought y'all had an argument, then why would she just "know" where you are and come there? This part is absolutely ridiculous

So, was there really a flat tire or just a disagreement / argument? Or both? So, he gives **TWO** reasons for her to leave the vehicle??

Just makes the story highly improbable. Anything is possible but his story and behaviors make no logical sense

Spot on my friend. Spot on.

Has anybody previously seen other cases where the husband turned out to be guilty of murder but was very active on social media in terms of trying to look like they are concerned and desperately trying to find the missing wife/girlfriend?

To me, the whole thing seems highly suspiscious but RW is being very active with his posting on FB and is giving the appearance of being very worried about her. Either he actually is innocent of anything or he is trying very hard to cover up something. I have definitely seen many cases where the guilty husband posts nothing, or maybe one concerned post, i.e. in the Jennifer Rothwell case, but I can't remember a recent one where they so active in asking for help.

Just curious, that's all.

Has anybody previously seen other cases where the husband turned out to be guilty of murder but was very active on social media in terms of trying to look like they are concerned and desperately trying to find the missing wife/girlfriend?

To me, the whole thing seems highly suspiscious but RW is being very active with his posting on FB and is giving the appearance of being very worried about her. Either he actually is innocent of anything or he is trying very hard to cover up something. I have definitely seen many cases where the guilty husband posts nothing, or maybe one concerned post, i.e. in the Jennifer Rothwell case, but I can't remember a recent one where they so active in asking for help.

Just curious, that's all.

I haven't looked at his FB if he has one but it'd be weird if he was super active on it after she disappeared but was never active on it before hand.

I have a few concerns for Casie. If she has MD, as her daughter states, the combination of very cold weather and elevated alcohol levels can amplify symptoms which do include stiffening of the muscles with loss of coordination. Losing her balance, struggling to navigate at all is a very strong factor in all of this. I can fully appreciate the search of the creek and river.

However, I assume that she and her husband are very aware of these factors. So, why walk off in such cold weather, and why allow her to not only walk off, but not actively look for her right then and there? Why just go on to friend's place then home without seriously searching right away?

Definitely think the cell phone needs to be gone over with a fine tooth comb.

Although the bridge is very worrisome with the water, it may be time to do a boots on the ground search of the woods around that area.

50/50 too. I can see it going either way. But I'm anxious that in either scenario the outcome is not going to be good.

I'm hoping that there is a 3rd possibility, and she will be found safe.

I think it's a possibility that she realized that she didn't have her phone at the time of the flat tire, she wanted to go back to get it and they fought about it, she did NOT walk the opposite direction of the party (as is stated in MSM), she tried to walk back to the party, and then he went there to see if she was there. I have no idea why he wouldn't have seen her on his way there.

BBM. The only way I buy his story is IF Casie explicitly said she was going back to the friend's house which would then make sense why he would go back there. Otherwise, it makes NO sense for him to not have waited by the car, or gone to look for her. And of course, she walked away without her ID, money (wallet presumably) and phone.

Yeah. No. Not really buying it, despite what the daughter says.
Apparently, she walked off in the direction opposite of the party.

That's all I know for now.

In the hypothetical case where Casie met foul play at the hands of someone close, her belongings would be likely have been disposed of as well.

I’m not ready look at foul play, until there is something more pointing that way.

I think it's a possibility that she realized that she didn't have her phone at the time of the flat tire, she wanted to go back to get it and they fought about it, she did NOT walk the opposite direction of the party (as is stated in MSM), she tried to walk back to the party, and then he went there to see if she was there. I have no idea why he wouldn't have seen her on his way there.

Are you saying MSM misquoted a State Trooper?

Search continues for missing Upstate New York woman

The couple left the party in their car and started driving east on Main Street, Trooper Aga Dembinska, a state police spokeswoman said.

They only traveled a short distance when their car broke down on Main Street with a flat tire, the trooper said.

Casie Weese was last seen walking east on Main Street, away from the car and away from the party they had just left, the trooper said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANONstarter
Back