Found Alive NY - Constantinos 'Danny' Filippidis, 49, Lake Placid, 7 Feb 2018

I'm sorry... I just cant buy that. There would be way more cases like this if it was like he said IMO. Most of the NFL would be having 'islands of memory' symptoms.

I'm sorry... I just cant buy that. There would be way more cases like this if it was like he said IMO. Most of the NFL would be having 'islands of memory' symptoms.

And why didn’t he seek out help instead of going cross country ? Memory loss or not who would take off with a stranger in a semi ? He created a new “memory” that he lived in Sacramento? I don’t buy the memory loss either !

Of course the story sounds unbelievable, but at the same time, I find it hard to fathome someone would plan this or do it on purpose. As far as I've ever known, this is not at all how people plan their "escape" to a "new life." I think Danny was a victim of something. Hopefully, something that remains extremely rare. JMO. I check in from time to time because I, too, really hope to find out what actually happened.

Did anything else ever come of this??
Feb. 2021 rbbm.
Being prepared
158eff92-404e-4418-9ed1-9ed01efea795.jpg

Danny Filippidis in Sacramento, California.
''Here’s an interesting read from our archives if you like mysteries. Constantinos “Danny” Filippidis left a trail of questions after going missing while skiing at Whiteface Mountain in February 2018 and then ending up in California, a week later. This search and rescue still perplexes locals''

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/docproject...his-puzzling-journey-across-the-u-s-1.4998819
''Medical experts say a concussion or fugue state could explain Danny Filippidis’ days-long amnesia''

''A fugue could be triggered by a head injury, but it could also be sparked by a traumatic event or "emotional disturbance," she explained, essentially "short-circuiting" the subject's memory.

"There's nothing physically wrong in the brain, but for whatever reason the person has difficulty remembering who they are and where they are."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TinaByrd#50
Back