NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #5

I think Martha Stewart played the game well in prison.

She befriended other inmates and taught everyone arts & crafts they were interested in, even wore a cover up knitted/crocheted by one of them when she left.

I realize MS was in for white collar crime but I think keeping a really low profile and befriending others is the way to survive in jail….not being a snitch.

I don’t think having a guard walk her to and fro from the library will help at all.

The timing is interesting, she has a couple of weeks left to name names….just a coincidence???

I think Martha Stewart played the game well in prison.

She befriended other inmates and taught everyone arts & crafts they were interested in, even wore a cover up knitted/crocheted by one of them when she left.

I realize MS was in for white collar crime but I think keeping a really low profile and befriending others is the way to survive in jail….not being a snitch.

I don’t think having a guard walk her to and fro from the library will help at all.

The timing is interesting, she has a couple of weeks left to name names….just a coincidence???
IMO she's gonna get transferred to a higher security prison to "keep her safe".

I wouldn't describe a sex crime as "white collar", and some levels of federal prison (e.g. camps) are not available to sex offenders.

Also, she seems to have relied on men to rescue her her whole life, and now all she has for peers are women. The only men at all will be guards. And she prolly doesn't have attorneys to babysit her anymore, correct?

IMO she's gonna get transferred to a higher security prison to "keep her safe".

I wouldn't describe a sex crime as "white collar", and some levels of federal prison (e.g. camps) are not available to sex offenders.

Also, she seems to have relied on men to rescue her her whole life, and now all she has for peers are women. The only men at all will be guards. And she prolly doesn't have attorneys to babysit her anymore, correct?
I think JDG was referring to Martha Steward concerning the white collar crime comment. Hers was a complicated crime that many of her prison mates probably didn't understand, or really care much about. So she wasn't a person who was likely to be a target. Ghislaine might be perceived differently. Though women's prisons are very different than men's. But she was also quite adept at manipulating other women/girls, so it wouldn't totally surprise me if she is able do the same behind bars. And yes, she still has attorneys that represent her.

The dressing down is said to have involved coarse language and the term 'hooha' – slang for an intimate female body part – leaving the Oxford-educated prisoner aghast.

'Max insists that it was a personal matter and the officer had no right to bring it up. She reported the encounter because she claims it left her feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed.

'She might seem a little easily shocked for a convicted sex trafficker – but that's Max. She doesn't see herself that way, she acts and talks as if she's innocent.'

jkbjournalist

BREAKING: (warning: explicit content) Woman files lawsuit against Leon Black, alleging she was trafficked to him by Epstein and Maxwell when she was 16. The woman, who has Autism and a form of Down Syndrome, says she was severely beaten and raped by the former CEO.

The woman, now in her late 30s, says that Epstein and Maxwell trafficked her to other powerful older men in the early 2000s, and that they were assisted by others who recruited her at a cheerleading camp. The lawsuit comes as the Senate Finance Committee opens a probe into Black's financial dealings with Epstein -- and after Black paid a $62.5 million cash settlement to the USVI to help scuttle a lawsuit against him by the U.S. Territory's Attorney General.

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpeg
    IMG_0289.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 12
IMHO, GM is even worse than JE. With JE, I never believed his “math teacher-to-riches” story, it was obvious things went way deeper. With GM, I can’t totally discount the fact of her being the “puppeteer” and organizing all his “business”. A smart woman, no doubt, but so cynical. And it is less about sex and more about money for her.

jkbjournalist

BREAKING: (warning: explicit content) Woman files lawsuit against Leon Black, alleging she was trafficked to him by Epstein and Maxwell when she was 16. The woman, who has Autism and a form of Down Syndrome, says she was severely beaten and raped by the former CEO.

The woman, now in her late 30s, says that Epstein and Maxwell trafficked her to other powerful older men in the early 2000s, and that they were assisted by others who recruited her at a cheerleading camp. The lawsuit comes as the Senate Finance Committee opens a probe into Black's financial dealings with Epstein -- and after Black paid a $62.5 million cash settlement to the USVI to help scuttle a lawsuit against him by the U.S. Territory's Attorney General.
This whole sordid mess is a bottomless pit.

Carolyn Andriano, a victim of sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein whose testimony was crucial to putting away his accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, has died.

There was no obituary or funeral service after she died earlier this year, and police in West Palm Beach, Florida, opened an investigation into her death. After The Daily Beast reached out for comment, police spokesman Mike Jachles told us that the investigation was concluding and that Carolyn died of an accidental overdose.

Before her death, “she was ecstatic,” Carolyn’s mother, Dorothy Groenert, told The Daily Beast. “She was all set up for a whole new lifestyle.”

Groenert says Carolyn’s death came as a shock because she was working on building a new life and texted her recently about being free of drugs and alcohol.

The way Groenert sees it, some things about her daughter’s overdose don’t make sense, and she wants cops to investigate further.

Jachles, however, said that Carolyn’s case would officially be closed this week. Officers on the scene took a statement from Pitts, who told them that Carolyn had been using drugs, and Carolyn’s brother, who rushed to the hotel after Pitts texted Groenert that Carolyn had died...

Now Groenert is in a legal battle with Pitts over Carolyn’s will, which was filed in 2010 before she married him and which left her estate to her mother and two oldest sons. Because the will hadn’t been updated, Pitts and his three kids with Carolyn were left out of her estate. Carolyn had received millions from Epstein-related settlements, though probate court documents indicate she had $183,000 in a bank account. The filings also listed unknown assets as the JPMorgan and Deutsche Bank class action settlements—which, as The Daily Beast reported, amount to $290 million and $75 million, respectively, and will result in big payouts to victims.

Carolyn Andriano, a victim of sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein whose testimony was crucial to putting away his accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, has died.

There was no obituary or funeral service after she died earlier this year, and police in West Palm Beach, Florida, opened an investigation into her death. After The Daily Beast reached out for comment, police spokesman Mike Jachles told us that the investigation was concluding and that Carolyn died of an accidental overdose.

Before her death, “she was ecstatic,” Carolyn’s mother, Dorothy Groenert, told The Daily Beast. “She was all set up for a whole new lifestyle.”

Groenert says Carolyn’s death came as a shock because she was working on building a new life and texted her recently about being free of drugs and alcohol.

The way Groenert sees it, some things about her daughter’s overdose don’t make sense, and she wants cops to investigate further.

Jachles, however, said that Carolyn’s case would officially be closed this week. Officers on the scene took a statement from Pitts, who told them that Carolyn had been using drugs, and Carolyn’s brother, who rushed to the hotel after Pitts texted Groenert that Carolyn had died...

Now Groenert is in a legal battle with Pitts over Carolyn’s will, which was filed in 2010 before she married him and which left her estate to her mother and two oldest sons. Because the will hadn’t been updated, Pitts and his three kids with Carolyn were left out of her estate. Carolyn had received millions from Epstein-related settlements, though probate court documents indicate she had $183,000 in a bank account. The filings also listed unknown assets as the JPMorgan and Deutsche Bank class action settlements—which, as The Daily Beast reported, amount to $290 million and $75 million, respectively, and will result in big payouts to victims.

Her death does seem suspicious IMO as a certain someone else is still on the chopping block.

Carolyn Andriano, who testified in the trial of sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell in New York last month, has claimed that Virginia Giuffre told her in 2001 that she slept with Prince Andrew. (bbm)
1697370139340.jpeg

Epstein & Maxwell are responsible for the destruction of so many lives. MOO

Last edited:
It does sound like it was an overdose. A lot of drug history in her whole family looks like. I do wonder though why her death hasn't made the news till now. Very unfortunate about the will, since she probably would have preferred her money go to her kids.

It does sound like it was an overdose. A lot of drug history in her whole family looks like. I do wonder though why her death hasn't made the news till now. Very unfortunate about the will, since she probably would have preferred her money go to her kids.
Who does her money go to? Why wouldn't her kids inherit?

Why wouldn't her kids inherit?
Her will had not been updated. Incomprehensible considering the amount of money involved.
Now Groenert is in a legal battle with Pitts over Carolyn’s will, which was filed in 2010 before she married him and which left her estate to her mother and two oldest sons. Because the will hadn’t been updated, Pitts and his three kids with Carolyn were left out of her estate. Carolyn had received millions from Epstein-related settlements, though probate court documents indicate she had $183,000 in a bank account.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back