NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #5

Who does her money go to? Why wouldn't her kids inherit?
The article indicated that she had an old will that left everything to her mother and oldest children. What a mess. Hopefully they can all come to some sort of resolution.

The article indicated that she had an old will that left everything to her mother and oldest children. What a mess. Hopefully they can all come to some sort of resolution.
Don't know if her husband was doing drugs at the time, but according to his past that may have been the case. If so allowing him control of any money her children may be receiving probably isn't the best idea. They apparently were living at the motel when Carolyn died. So I'm assuming he was using as well.

According to the article, Carolyn's mother has a checkered past with drug use as well.

What a mess.

JMO

Don't know if her husband was doing drugs at the time, but according to his past that may have been the case. If so allowing him control of any money her children may be receiving probably isn't the best idea. They apparently were living at the motel when Carolyn died. So I'm assuming he was using as well.

According to the article, Carolyn's mother has a checkered past with drug use as well.

What a mess.

JMO
I don't know that it is fair to assume the husband/father is a user as well. I just hope that parties can work together to care for the children.

I don't know that it is fair to assume the husband/father is a user as well. I just hope that parties can work together to care for the children.

According to the article there were "enormous amount of vodka bottles" found in the hotel room where Carolyn died. But there was no alcohol in her system when she died. Maybe she didn't drink the night before, but did other times or maybe he was the sole consumer of the alcohol.

Also from the article “In the bathroom, beside the drug paraphernalia described above, there were six empty small plastic containers that, according to the husband, were methadone in syrup that they received from the methadone clinic,” the medical examiner narrative said. WHY would he say to authorities, "they" received from the methadone clinic if it was Carolyn's Methadone?

I would consider an alcoholic to be a user as well. Someone that has a drinking problem probably shouldn't be controlling a child's inheritance either.

Drug paraphernalia on the bathroom counter and the children were in the hotel room at the time according to the article. At the very least he should have been charged with child endangerment, if he was not.

JMO

A federal judge in New York has ordered a vast unsealing of court documents in early 2024 that will make public the names of scores of Jeffrey Epstein's associates.

The documents are part of a settled civil lawsuit alleging Epstein's one-time paramour Ghislaine Maxwell facilitated the sexual abuse of Virginia Giuffre. Terms of the 2017 settlement were not disclosed.

Maxwell is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence after she was convicted of sex trafficking and procuring girls for Epstein, who died by suicide in 2019 in a Manhattan jail while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges.

Anyone who did not successfully fight to keep their name out of the civil case could see their name become public -- including Epstein's victims, co-conspirators and innocent associates.

Judge Loretta Preska set the release for Jan. 1, giving anyone who objects to their documents becoming public time to object. Her ruling, though, said that since some of the individuals have given media interviews their names should not stay private.

The documents may not make clear why a certain individual became associated with Giuffre's lawsuit, but more than 150 people are expected to be identified in hundreds of files that may expose more about Epstein's sex trafficking of women and girls in New York, New Mexico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and elsewhere. Some of the names may simply have been included in depositions, email or legal documents.

Several people HYPOTHETICALLY had motivation to get Caroline out of the way HYPOTHETICALLY
She testified against 3 people in particular
One who maintains she is a victim and not also a perpetrator and who was unable to testify as a victim as a result herself. Caroline alleged this person was in her own words 'worse than GM'.
ALL JUST MY SPECULATION AND OPINION
just reminding everyone

A federal judge in New York has ordered a vast unsealing of court documents in early 2024 that will make public the names of scores of Jeffrey Epstein's associates.

The documents are part of a settled civil lawsuit alleging Epstein's one-time paramour Ghislaine Maxwell facilitated the sexual abuse of Virginia Giuffre. Terms of the 2017 settlement were not disclosed.

Maxwell is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence after she was convicted of sex trafficking and procuring girls for Epstein, who died by suicide in 2019 in a Manhattan jail while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges.

Anyone who did not successfully fight to keep their name out of the civil case could see their name become public -- including Epstein's victims, co-conspirators and innocent associates.

Judge Loretta Preska set the release for Jan. 1, giving anyone who objects to their documents becoming public time to object. Her ruling, though, said that since some of the individuals have given media interviews their names should not stay private.

The documents may not make clear why a certain individual became associated with Giuffre's lawsuit, but more than 150 people are expected to be identified in hundreds of files that may expose more about Epstein's sex trafficking of women and girls in New York, New Mexico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and elsewhere. Some of the names may simply have been included in depositions, email or legal documents.

I won't hold my breath, but it would be a wonderful way to start the new year

A question for everyone - opinions, speculation, hypothesis please:

IF HYPOTHETICALLY the SPECULATION about JE being a professional blackmailer WERE HYPOTHTICALLY accurate...

Where HYPOTHETICALLY would his HYPOTHETICAL dragons hoard of HYPOTHETICAL kompromat be now? And who HYPOTHETICALLY would have access to it?

(Please make sure to make clear that you're just speculating and expressing your own personal opinion etc in your answer)

The dressing down is said to have involved coarse language and the term 'hooha' – slang for an intimate female body part – leaving the Oxford-educated prisoner aghast.

'Max insists that it was a personal matter and the officer had no right to bring it up. She reported the encounter because she claims it left her feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed.

'She might seem a little easily shocked for a convicted sex trafficker – but that's Max. She doesn't see herself that way, she acts and talks as if she's innocent.'

Let's remind ourselves that she has a history of not cleaning her toilet, so stinking up her cube would be nothing new.

Maxwell and her entitlement continue to entertain.

A question for everyone - opinions, speculation, hypothesis please:

IF HYPOTHETICALLY the SPECULATION about JE being a professional blackmailer WERE HYPOTHTICALLY accurate...

Where HYPOTHETICALLY would his HYPOTHETICAL dragons hoard of HYPOTHETICAL kompromat be now? And who HYPOTHETICALLY would have access to it?

(Please make sure to make clear that you're just speculating and expressing your own personal opinion etc in your answer)

Let's hypothetically assume that JE, a math teacher, was not such a genius to suddenly make all this fortune on his own, without intensive help. And let's hypothetically imagine that Ghislaine was not as much of his GF but what people call "a handler", organizing everything for JE'a venture, that "their outfit" was not as much JE's as GM's, who was JE's "eminence gris". GM loved money and could probably be hired by many, but for a long-term work she, too, had to rely on people's unwavering loyalty. Just a handful of entities she could work for come to mind.

But the problem with kompromat is that it rapidly gets outdated. People grow old, lose power, die. Imagine someone gathering kompromat on FDR, JFK, and suddenly publishing it now. Who would care today? So I think that JE ended up being a very poor return on the investment, if any at all.

This is wonderful news if the list is released in its totality. How about the dozen or more very rich and powerful who were complicit? Will their names be included?

IN MY OPINION, Virginia RG has been very quiet since IN MY OPINION being humiliated and undermined by being unable to be a witness in the Ghislane M trial because of having the IN MY OPINION untenable position of the star witness Carolyn A accusing V of being a perpetrator and saying V 'deserved what GM was getting'.

Source backing up my claim: Witness at Maxwell's trial waives anonymity and makes new claim

Now poor Carolyn is IN MY OPINION very conveniently out of the way and what a coincidence look who's popped up again. That is a little bit suspicious IN MY OPINION.

ALL JUST MY OWN OPINION

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayleyzon