NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #5

fair point. However VRGs lawsuit against PA does not seem to me to have been about stopping that, nor had any effect on it?

well that fact remains that PA hasn't been charged with a crime and hasn't been convicted of a crime. And he agreed to a settlement while admitting no wrongdoing.
The fact is VRGs allegations are still just allegations.
They haven't been proven, and they haven't been admitted to.
It's also a fact that the allegations vary widely in legality depending on the jurisdiction

Maybe it's just a nomenclature semantics thing but wasn't it settled outside civil court? Versus if it had been settled in civil court wouldn't that mean a judge and or jury had reached a decision and awarded damages? I'm not sure.

VRG is not masterminding anything by herself. She also has a team of expensive lawyers. They also set up and run both her charities - just look up their filings to see

Any person trafficked is of international importance and any lawsuit that sheds light on that is a win.

VG had been a victim of sexual assaults from a very early age. She was easy pickings for GM to manipulate. Once under their control, GM and JE trafficked her to other countries and used her as a tool for their own gain with the rich and powerful of the world. And now JE is dead and GM is serving a 20 year sentence for being the madam.

Why do you think Andrew was in GM's home that night? (And has been accused by others in orgies and grabbing breasts and being present where dozens of girls have been trafficked). You don't think that this lawsuit has any effect on deterring similar behaviours?

I do agree that VG did not mastermind anything by herself. The original comment was tongue-in-cheek. She had advocates working on her behalf who care about trafficked, exploited, abused youth.

Who in their right mind with all those powerful lawyers and handlers backing him would pay out money for something he never did? You have basically been implying that he was blackmailed into paying it because of the Queen's Jubilee IMO. I'm not buying into what your way of thinking. It doesn't make sense to me when you look at the whole picture.

MOO.

Any person trafficked is of international importance and any lawsuit that sheds light on that is a win.

VG had been a victim of sexual assaults from a very early age. She was easy pickings for GM to manipulate. Once under their control, GM and JE trafficked her to other countries and used her as a tool for their own gain with the rich and powerful of the world. And now JE is dead and GM is serving a 20 year sentence for being the madam.

Why do you think Andrew was in GM's home that night? (And has been accused by others in orgies and grabbing breasts and being present where dozens of girls have been trafficked). You don't think that this lawsuit has any effect on deterring similar behaviours?

I do agree that VG did not mastermind anything by herself. The original comment was tongue-in-cheek. She had advocates working on her behalf who care about trafficked, exploited, abused youth.

Who in their right mind with all those powerful lawyers and handlers backing him would pay out money for something he never did? You have basically been implying that he was blackmailed into paying it because of the Queen's Jubilee IMO. I'm not buying into what your way of thinking. It doesn't make sense to me when you look at the whole picture.

MOO.
tbh when it said he had been accused of orgies I thought it meant with VG and the Swedish girl. She said he had been a gentlemen(?)? Actually I agree with Investikater. Andrew seemed adamant he didnt want to settle out of court. Gyles Brandeth has said that the Queen had bone cancer which would make sense with things that happened ie all the cancellations due to not being able to stand. For the Royal family the important thing would have been shushing it up and letting the Queen have her swan song. I totally believe Charles and William was behind the deal jmo. By the way no one has still explained why she has only appeared to go after Andrew. Yes I know she has said she was scared to name the others but...all of them?

"The Spitting Image!

Michael Sheen looks uncanny as Prince Andrew as he recreates infamous New York stroll with paedophile financier pal Jeffrey Epstein

is chillingly recreated for TV drama.

1705099986611.png

Actor Michael Sheen looked uncanny as Prince Andrew as he recreated the infamous New York stroll with paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein for a new ITV drama.
The first photos revealed from the set of

"A Very Royal Scandal"

show Hollywood star Sheen as the disgraced royal and John Hopkins as late billionaire Epstein.
The scene, filmed in Battersea, South West London, looks almost identical to the real life event, which saw Andrew visit Epstein in New York shortly after he was released from jail for child sex offences in 2011."

"Penniless Ghislaine Maxwell is seeking to recoup MILLIONS from Jeffrey Epstein's estate -

acting as her own lawyer

and filing legal briefs using a TYPEWRITER."

1705100675988.png
Oh dear... o_O

Besides where

"Penniless Ghislaine Maxwell is seeking to recoup MILLIONS from Jeffrey Epstein's estate -

acting as her own lawyer

View attachment 474184
Oh dear... o_O
It's never really a good thing when someone is forced to represent themselves, even when they have done very bad things
The legal system kind of hinges on lawyers

I can understand why people are experiencing schadenfreude, but technically this is not good

"The Spitting Image!

Michael Sheen looks uncanny as Prince Andrew as he recreates infamous New York stroll with paedophile financier pal Jeffrey Epstein

is chillingly recreated for TV drama.

View attachment 474182

Actor Michael Sheen looked uncanny as Prince Andrew as he recreated the infamous New York stroll with paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein for a new ITV drama.
The first photos revealed from the set of

"A Very Royal Scandal"

show Hollywood star Sheen as the disgraced royal and John Hopkins as late billionaire Epstein.
The scene, filmed in Battersea, South West London, looks almost identical to the real life event, which saw Andrew visit Epstein in New York shortly after he was released from jail for child sex offences in 2011."

I wonder how John Hopkins will play it?

There doesn't seem to be a lot of video of Epstein (at least publicly available!) so it might be tricky to study his mannerisms and speech etc

It's the role of a lifetime perhaps

true. I am not convinced VRG is one of them however JUST MY OPINION

VG had been a victim of sexual assaults from a very early age. She was easy pickings for GM to manipulate.
This is certainly possible. And it would explain a lot.

However it is not necessarily true, and has not been proven.
These are again just unproven allegations.

Eppinger was imprisoned but not for any crimes against VRG.

Sources:

Once under their control, GM and JE trafficked her to other countries and used her as a tool for their own gain with the rich and powerful of the world.
Possible. But again just allegations that haven't been proven.

How did VRG travel overseas without her parents permission and knowledge? CA was not able to.

CA also argued against VRGs claim that VRG was coerced or trafficked.

Source:

And now JE is dead and GM is serving a 20 year sentence for being the madam.
Similarly to Eppinger, Maxwell has been imprisoned, but again not for any crimes against VRG.

VRG was not even called as a witness at the trial.

Source:

IN MY OPINION this was because of her ALLEGED perpetrating against star witness CA.

Sources:

IN MY OPINION if VRG had testified against GM, then the defense would have been able to cross-examine her about her own ALLEDGED crimes. And then IN MY OPINION the defense would have been able to cross-examine CA about what she ALLEDGED VRG did to her, and how she did not believe VRG was a victim. IN MY OPINION this would have been catastrophic for the prosecution and a boon for the defence, and might have resulted in a GM acquittal. ALL JUST MY OPINION

I ask you: why do you think VRG didn't testify at GMs trial?

Why do you think Andrew was in GM's home that night?
He could have just been visiting his 'friend' Ghislaine socially. He was and is very fond of her. He is also an idiot IN MY OPINION.

(And has been accused by others in orgies and grabbing breasts and being present where dozens of girls have been trafficked).
more unproven allegations

You don't think that this lawsuit has any effect on deterring similar behaviours?
not really. Sex pests never think they will get caught.

I'd like to think so, but as there is so much money involved, and as no one can seem to find evidence of the 2 charities actually helping anyone so far (and the older one ran for years) I am not convinced that was the real motive for all these lawyers. JUST MY OPINION

MOO.
Yes that's what I am saying. JUST MY OPINION

A royal. An idiot (IMO). And a rich person. that's who IN MY OPINION

Rich people are willing to just pay things to go away. I think this will change now that the culture has changed and people no longer accept socially someone formally not admitting guilt but making a payment to make it go away the way they have accepted it in the past. But for years this is the way the civil legal system has worked. Stupid as that is IMO

Once again PA is an idiot IN MY OPINION

Thirdly and most importantly, he is a royal. Everything he has done his whole life has been for the good of 'the firm', the Monarchy, the family, the centuries and millenia of ancestors and legacy, the nation and commonwealth, as well as for himself. He certainly could be convinced unwillingly to sacrifice himself for the good of all of that IN MY OPINION

true. I am not convinced VRG is one of them however JUST MY OPINION

This is certainly possible. And it would explain a lot.

However it is not necessarily true, and has not been proven.
These are again just unproven allegations.

Eppinger was imprisoned but not for any crimes against VRG.

Sources:

Possible. But again just allegations that haven't been proven.

How did VRG travel overseas without her parents permission and knowledge? CA was not able to.

CA also argued against VRGs claim that VRG was coerced or trafficked.

Source:

Similarly to Eppinger, Maxwell has been imprisoned, but again not for any crimes against VRG.

VRG was not even called as a witness at the trial.

Source:

IN MY OPINION this was because of her ALLEGED perpetrating against star witness CA.

Sources:

IN MY OPINION if VRG had testified against GM, then the defense would have been able to cross-examine her about her own ALLEDGED crimes. And then IN MY OPINION the defense would have been able to cross-examine CA about what she ALLEDGED VRG did to her, and how she did not believe VRG was a victim. IN MY OPINION this would have been catastrophic for the prosecution and a boon for the defence, and might have resulted in a GM acquittal. ALL JUST MY OPINION

I ask you: why do you think VRG didn't testify at GMs trial?

He could have just been visiting his 'friend' Ghislaine socially. He was and is very fond of her. He is also an idiot IN MY OPINION.

more unproven allegations

not really. Sex pests never think they will get caught.

I'd like to think so, but as there is so much money involved, and as no one can seem to find evidence of the 2 charities actually helping anyone so far (and the older one ran for years) I am not convinced that was the real motive for all these lawyers. JUST MY OPINION

Yes that's what I am saying. JUST MY OPINION

A royal. An idiot (IMO). And a rich person. that's who IN MY OPINION

Rich people are willing to just pay things to go away. I think this will change now that the culture has changed and people no longer accept socially someone formally not admitting guilt but making a payment to make it go away the way they have accepted it in the past. But for years this is the way the civil legal system has worked. Stupid as that is IMO

Once again PA is an idiot IN MY OPINION

Thirdly and most importantly, he is a royal. Everything he has done his whole life has been for the good of 'the firm', the Monarchy, the family, the centuries and millenia of ancestors and legacy, the nation and commonwealth, as well as for himself. He certainly could be convinced unwillingly to sacrifice himself for the good of all of that IN MY OPINION

JMO - PA is an idiot, but mostly, he is a useless idiot. Nothing depends on him, he is not a politician, a financier, a businessman or a think tanker. Anytime someone really able is involved, it gets scary because of the same questions, “could he be blackmailed? What could he talk about?” PA’s role, even in his best times, was purely ornamental. So it starts and ends with him, no big deal.

acting as her own lawyer

View attachment 474184
Oh dear... o_O
Hang on, doesn't she have at least one sibling who is supportive and believes she is innocent?
Isn't there a whole website dedicated to 'the real GM' made by them?
Are they not wealthy enough to help financially?

but why does she only want Justice with Andrew? thats the part I do not understand.
Huh?
VG has pursued criminal and civil actions against Epstein and Maxwell, and has appealed directly to the public for justice and awareness.
She sued Maxwell for defamation in 2015, and the case was settled in her favour.
By the way no one has still explained why she has only appeared to go after Andrew. Yes I know she has said she was scared to name the others but...all of them?
Snipped by me for focus

Isn't one of VRGs central claims that she was trafficked and prostituted to a large number of famous, rich and powerful men?

Like @UKgirl I also ask: why hasn't she pursued them for justice as well?

She has sued GE, GM, PA, and AD.

What about the many other men she has accused - why hasn't she sued them?

More importantly why hasn't she pressed criminal charges against anyone?

Sources:

tbh when it said he had been accused of orgies I thought it meant with VG and the Swedish girl. She said he had been a gentlemen(?)? Actually I agree with Investikater. Andrew seemed adamant he didnt want to settle out of court. Gyles Brandeth has said that the Queen had bone cancer which would make sense with things that happened ie all the cancellations due to not being able to stand. For the Royal family the important thing would have been shushing it up and letting the Queen have her swan song. I totally believe Charles and William was behind the deal jmo. By the way no one has still explained why she has only appeared to go after Andrew. Yes I know she has said she was scared to name the others but...all of them?
The photo of them together is damming evidence, a media representative who has claimed to have copied it said that the original photo looked real, looked old, and dated on the back. The second thing is why would a royal associate themselves with a convicted Paedo, even royal workers have come forward and said the thing.

I think charges needed to be laid against all the were alleged recruiters for JE, even VG. Because of the nature of the crime and sensitive information, I bet that there's much to this story behind the scenes that hasn't come to light and may never be brought forward. It's been well publicised that JE kept blackmail material on his guests, so it would be interesting to find out how that photo escaped the hands of JE.

IMO I think there was some type of personal stoush between VG and PA, a power struggle within the group or some other issue. VG has admitted she was a sex worker, just because you're a sex worker it doesn't mean you can't pick and choose your clients and this right here is where the line was crossed, then you have the issue with consenting age.

Let's face it, nobody is going to hand over 12 mil to get charges dropped if the alleged crime wasn't committed.

Proof photo of Prince Andrew with Virginia Giufrre is not a fake

Snipped by me for focus

Isn't one of VRGs central claims that she was trafficked and prostituted to a large number of famous, rich and powerful men?

Like @UKgirl I also ask: why hasn't she pursued them for justice as well?

She has sued GE, GM, PA, and AD.

What about the many other men she has accused - why hasn't she sued them?

More importantly why hasn't she pressed criminal charges against anyone?

Sources:

VG needs proof, most of these types of crimes happen behind closed doors in private, and many people wouldn't come forward as a witnesses, people's lives were threatened, and their family members were threatened. Societal norms have changed somewhat over the past 30 years, if a young teen had come forward and reported crimes like this they would have been shamed and in many cases and not believed, especially when the adult was a billionaire and close to authoritative figures.

VG gave a lot of damming evidence to help the other victims who were just victims, underage and taken advantage of because of their financial circumstances, dysfunctional families, and poor parental guidance. VG's evidence was the pivotal point in the case against JE and GM. Adults under any circumstances should never engage themselves with minors in the way JE and GM did.

The photo of them together is damming evidence, a media representative who has claimed to have copied it said that the original photo looked real, looked old, and dated on the back. The second thing is why would a royal associate themselves with a convicted Paedo, even royal workers have come forward and said the thing.

I think charges needed to be laid against all the were alleged recruiters for JE, even VG. Because of the nature of the crime and sensitive information, I bet that there's much to this story behind the scenes that hasn't come to light and may never be brought forward. It's been well publicised that JE kept blackmail material on his guests, so it would be interesting to find out how that photo escaped the hands of JE.

IMO I think there was some type of personal stoush between VG and PA, a power struggle within the group or some other issue. VG has admitted she was a sex worker, just because you're a sex worker it doesn't mean you can't pick and choose your clients and this right here is where the line was crossed, then you have the issue with consenting age.

Let's face it, nobody is going to hand over 12 mil to get charges dropped if the alleged crime wasn't committed.

Proof photo of Prince Andrew with Virginia Giufrre is not a fake
I concede that is a bit convincing that the photo is real @Aussieboy
It's not proof because the original seems to have been lost by VG.
But as close to proof as possible I suppose.
It's possible this journo photographer could be lying and fabricating, we cant rule that out completely IN MY OPINION. But would ideology be reason enough for him to do that? And would anyone be bribing him? Its possible but probably not I suppose.
JUST MY OPINION

I also concede that as argued previously by someone (I can't remember your username sorry) that the body language and posing in the the photo is... strange. IN MY OPINION. And that it doesnt fit well with PAs or GMs versions of events. IMO. However I wouldn't say it fits particularly well with VGs version of events either IMO.
It fits best with CAs version of events IMO.
Read her version here: Witness at Maxwell's trial waives anonymity and makes new claim

VG gave a lot of damming evidence to help the other victims who were just victims, underage and taken advantage of because of their financial circumstances, dysfunctional families, and poor parental guidance. VG's evidence was the pivotal point in the case against JE and GM.
This does seem plausible IMO. However I am not sure of what her motives have been for helping the others. Financial? Legal protection? Blame? Guilt? Genuine remorse? Genuine empathy? A mixture? I'm not sure. JUST MY OPINION

Adults under any circumstances should never engage themselves with minors in the way JE and GM did.
indeed

"Jeffrey Epstein survivor Elizabeth Stein

calls for people named in 'retraumitizing' document dump to speak up

as lawyer threatens to sue FBI for ignoring complaints of another victim."

This does seem plausible IMO. However I am not sure of what her motives have been for helping the others. Financial? Legal protection? Blame? Guilt? Genuine remorse? Genuine empathy? A mixture? I'm not sure. JUST MY OPINION

indeed
Just my opinion but I would guess that a mixture of those reasons you said would be probable by looking at VG's past. I've read a few studies on child sexual assaults and most people don't report it until years later when they have a family of their own, it seems to really hit home at that point in their lives. From what I understand, VG's prosecution team went the way they did due to the statute of limitation laws in the US.

I concede that is a bit convincing that the photo is real @Aussieboy
It's not proof because the original seems to have been lost by VG.
But as close to proof as possible I suppose.
It's possible this journo photographer could be lying and fabricating, we cant rule that out completely IN MY OPINION. But would ideology be reason enough for him to do that? And would anyone be bribing him? Its possible but probably not I suppose.
JUST MY OPINION

I also concede that as argued previously by someone (I can't remember your username sorry) that the body language and posing in the the photo is... strange. IN MY OPINION. And that it doesnt fit well with PAs or GMs versions of events. IMO. However I wouldn't say it fits particularly well with VGs version of events either IMO.
It fits best with CAs version of events IMO.
Read her version here: Witness at Maxwell's trial waives anonymity and makes new claim
Just imagine what that original photo is worth if it does exist, would you be game to hold it in your house and would you tell anyone you had it? I suspect there is a good chance it exists.

I find it odd that PA kept a close friendship from what the media portrays to JE and GM to not know what happened at their residences. The early allegations and charges on JE were made public at a very early stage in their friendship, this should have rung alarm bells if you weren't inclined to these types of activities.
(All my opinion.)

Just imagine what that original photo is worth if it does exist, would you be game to hold it in your house and would you tell anyone you had it? I suspect there is a good chance it exists.

I find it odd that PA kept a close friendship from what the media portrays to JE and GM to not know what happened at their residences. The early allegations and charges on JE were made public at a very early stage in their friendship, this should have rung alarm bells if you weren't inclined to these types of activities.
(All my opinion.)
Absolutely!
Birds of a feather flock together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member