NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #5

I find it odd that PA kept a close friendship from what the media portrays to JE and GM to not know what happened at their residences. The early allegations and charges on JE were made public at a very early stage in their friendship, this should have rung alarm bells if you weren't inclined to these types of activities.
(All my opinion.)

Mind you,
the (in)famous New York stroll happened AFTER JE's first arrest and conviction.

Just imagine what that original photo is worth if it does exist, would you be game to hold it in your house and would you tell anyone you had it? I suspect there is a good chance it exists.
very interesting thought. But if VRG still has it why would she not produce it when necessary then? Who else would have it?

I find it odd that PA kept a close friendship from what the media portrays to JE and GM to not know what happened at their residences. The early allegations and charges on JE were made public at a very early stage in their friendship, this should have rung alarm bells if you weren't inclined to these types of activities.
(All my opinion.)
That's news to me. How long since JE and PA had met did the first charge come?

It's still plausible that JE talked his way out of and around it with PA. Its sometimes amazing what sociopaths (as JE probably was) can get away with and convince others of.

very interesting thought. But if VRG still has it why would she not produce it when necessary then? Who else would have it?
Just imagine what it would be worth to PA to have it destroyed or if it goes missing in the hands of law enforcement agents, but anyone could have it, and it could be sitting in a bank vault for all we know if it actually exists. The bargaining power of a third party holding it would be incomprehensible.
That's news to me. How long since JE and PA had met did the first charge come?

It's still plausible that JE talked his way out of and around it with PA. Its sometimes amazing what sociopaths (as JE probably was) can get away with and convince others of.
JE was charged with sex related crimes around the mid to late 2000's, MSM has alleged that PA was seen at JE's home after this time.
1705304804135.png

Just imagine what it would be worth to PA to have it destroyed or if it goes missing in the hands of law enforcement agents, but anyone could have it, and it could be sitting in a bank vault for all we know if it actually exists. The bargaining power of a third party holding it would be incomprehensible.
I would be quite concerning if PA was actually important (lol)

JE was charged with sex related crimes around the mid to late 2000's, MSM has alleged that PA was seen at JE's home after this time.
View attachment 474785
yeah that's his 'goodbye' visit etc. I actually find it plausible to want to say goodbye to a very good friend in person.

What you alledged before was that JEs first charge was not long after meeting PA. That's what I asked about.

How long after meeting PA was JE first charged?

Because the first charge and imprisonment and sweetheart deal etc is the point after which PA doesn't really have plausible deniability anymore that he didn't know. I mean sort of. I can imagine how JE would have been able to bamboozle PA dunce as he is.

yeah that's his 'goodbye' visit etc. I actually find it plausible to want to say goodbye to a very good friend in person.

What you alledged before was that JEs first charge was not long after meeting PA. That's what I asked about.

Because the first charge and imprisonment and sweetheart deal etc is the point after which PA doesn't really have plausible deniability anymore that he didn't know. I mean sort of. I can imagine how JE would have been able to bamboozle PA dunce as he is.
Yes, they were seen together after JE was charged that was my point to confirm if you misunderstood, the time frame is irrelevant.
How could PA not know, would you think it was normal to have minors that are unrelated to you lingering around your home and invited parties?

to be fair IF Epstein did have a recording of him he could have wanted to talk to him about that also before parting ways

The photo of them together is damming evidence, a media representative who has claimed to have copied it said that the original photo looked real, looked old, and dated on the back. The second thing is why would a royal associate themselves with a convicted Paedo, even royal workers have come forward and said the thing.

I think charges needed to be laid against all the were alleged recruiters for JE, even VG. Because of the nature of the crime and sensitive information, I bet that there's much to this story behind the scenes that hasn't come to light and may never be brought forward. It's been well publicised that JE kept blackmail material on his guests, so it would be interesting to find out how that photo escaped the hands of JE.

IMO I think there was some type of personal stoush between VG and PA, a power struggle within the group or some other issue. VG has admitted she was a sex worker, just because you're a sex worker it doesn't mean you can't pick and choose your clients and this right here is where the line was crossed, then you have the issue with consenting age.

Let's face it, nobody is going to hand over 12 mil to get charges dropped if the alleged crime wasn't committed.

Proof photo of Prince Andrew with Virginia Giufrre is not a fake
It is damning evidence they met yes but that does not answer my question.

"Jeffrey Epstein requested multiple passports

to travel through

Middle East and Africa,

new documents reveal."

1705371659956.png

The photo of them together is damming evidence, a media representative who has claimed to have copied it said that the original photo looked real, looked old, and dated on the back. The second thing is why would a royal associate themselves with a convicted Paedo, even royal workers have come forward and said the thing.

I think charges needed to be laid against all the were alleged recruiters for JE, even VG. Because of the nature of the crime and sensitive information, I bet that there's much to this story behind the scenes that hasn't come to light and may never be brought forward. It's been well publicised that JE kept blackmail material on his guests, so it would be interesting to find out how that photo escaped the hands of JE.

IMO I think there was some type of personal stoush between VG and PA, a power struggle within the group or some other issue. VG has admitted she was a sex worker, just because you're a sex worker it doesn't mean you can't pick and choose your clients and this right here is where the line was crossed, then you have the issue with consenting age.

Let's face it, nobody is going to hand over 12 mil to get charges dropped if the alleged crime wasn't committed.

Proof photo of Prince Andrew with Virginia Giufrre is not a fake

I think that GM’s facial expression is very telling. Like a cat who ate a mouse. Was the photo taken in her London home? Was it equipped to tape encounters as well?

to travel through

Middle East and Africa,

new documents reveal."

View attachment 475010

He could pass for an Arab.

Here is an article along the same lines.

to travel through

Middle East and Africa,

new documents reveal."

View attachment 475010

He could pass for an Arab.

Here is an article along the same lines.

If he was a spy, wouldn't he have lots of passports in different names and different identities?
They are all in his name except one.

From the sun article: "In the book, it also claimed that Epstein would boast to friends that he was working as a CIA agent during this time."

ROFL that's how you know he definitely wasn't working as a CIA agent them

Maybe an asset with delusions of importance

If he was a spy, wouldn't he have lots of passports in different names and different identities?
They are all in his name except one.

From the sun article: "In the book, it also claimed that Epstein would boast to friends that he was working as a CIA agent during this time."

ROFL that's how you know he definitely wasn't working as a CIA agent them

Maybe an asset with delusions of importance

I think we’ll never know who he really worked for and whether he was a double agent. He surely had a lot of contacts and protection until it ended. IMHO, even one passport with a different name is suspicious.

Now, in early December 2010, Andrew had come to New York seeking help—and perhaps money—from Jeffrey Epstein. It was a fool’s errand from the start...
Andrew had entered the rattlesnake’s den for what turned out to be a mere $125,000.

More dangerous than the tabloid reporter outside Epstein’s mansion, however, was the predator inside. At this moment, Epstein was a year and a half out from serving 13 months in a Palm Beach jail, with time free on work release, after pleading guilty to two charges, including soliciting a minor for prostitution. It would be nine long years before he was arrested again, on July 6, 2019, and charged with sex trafficking—and the horrors of his sordid world and scores of underaged victims began to come fully to light.

It is damning evidence they met yes but that does not answer my question.
The deeper you dig into PA the worse things look. Why would the Queen remove him from royalty if they knew 100% he wasn't involved? The royal security wouldn't release the location of PA during the claimed events by VG, it was over 20 years ago how could it impede on his well being? PA also admitted that he went to a dinner party at JE's 2 weeks after he was released from incarceration. PA and the royal palace also did everything they could to avoid accepting the subpoena from the US courts, why would you do this if know you haven't done anything wrong?

The deeper you dig into PA the worse things look. Why would the Queen remove him from royalty if they knew 100% he wasn't involved? The royal security wouldn't release the location of PA during the claimed events by VG, it was over 20 years ago how could it impede on his well being? PA also admitted that he went to a dinner party at JE's 2 weeks after he was released from incarceration. PA and the royal palace also did everything they could to avoid accepting the subpoena from the US courts, why would you do this if know you haven't done anything wrong?

the problem for me is I dont necessarily trust all that VG says either. He wasnt totally removed from Royalty and I doubt it was her decision either come to that(the late Queen). Were security actually asked to release where he was 20 years ago to any courts? Whilst I believe that these girls were trafficked and had to sleep with these men the fact that she later said she was wrong about Dershowitz ( although I am not sure she was) and the fact she only goes after Andrew makes me question her motive and for the record I do not like Andrew. Andrew more than anything I think is just plain stupid and always has been ie saying he hadnt met her when obviously he had but what I dont understand is the Mail for eg print all about Andrew and VG and then recently said bombshell more news but it was just what we already knew

Last edited:

I think we’ll never know who he really worked for and whether he was a double agent. He surely had a lot of contacts and protection until it ended. IMHO, even one passport with a different name is suspicious.

Amen to that!

Exactly on point!

JMO

Now, in early December 2010, Andrew had come to New York seeking help—and perhaps money—from Jeffrey Epstein. It was a fool’s errand from the start...
Andrew had entered the rattlesnake’s den for what turned out to be a mere $125,000.

More dangerous than the tabloid reporter outside Epstein’s mansion, however, was the predator inside. At this moment, Epstein was a year and a half out from serving 13 months in a Palm Beach jail, with time free on work release, after pleading guilty to two charges, including soliciting a minor for prostitution. It would be nine long years before he was arrested again, on July 6, 2019, and charged with sex trafficking—and the horrors of his sordid world and scores of underaged victims began to come fully to light.

You know what it reminds me of? This story, when Sarah Ferguson was selling access to her husband for 0.5 million. He was sort of a trade envoy. So, maybe not so much a useful idiot as a scammer in his own way? For some reason, they were always cash poor, but they did have connections.

“In a taped interview recorded in a Mayfair apartment last Tuesday and put on the paper's website today, the duchess is seen telling the man she supposed was a foreign businessman that she could obtain access for him to the prince, who acts as a quasi-official British trade envoy promoting deals for UK firms around the world.

Demanding a payment of £500,000 to be wired to her HSBC bank account, she told the reporter: "That opens up everything you would ever wish for. I can open any door you want, and I will for you. Look after me and he'll look after you … you'll get it back tenfold."

The Duke of York has "categorically" denied having any knowledge of the meeting. Although the duchess claimed that she had already told the duke in advance about the meeting, and that he had suggested the figure she should demand, she made clear that he would not benefit financially from it.”

It has come to the Court’s attention that several articles
have been published in the domestic and international press
asserting that a woman identified as “Banu Kucukkoylu” is “Doe 102”
in this case. Material submitted to the Court under seal persuades
the Court that Ms. Kucukkoylu is not Doe 102. Ms. Kucukkoylu has
reported that these attributions (that is, the assertions that she
is Doe 102) have endangered her life and caused her to live in
fear. The Court is also persuaded of the danger to Ms. Kucukkoylu
from these false reports. It is the Court’s hope that the false
reporting will cease.

the problem for me is I dont necessarily trust all that VG says either. He wasnt totally removed from Royalty and I doubt it was her decision either come to that(the late Queen). Were security actually asked to release where he was 20 years ago to any courts? Whilst I believe that these girls were trafficked and had to sleep with these men the fact that she later said she was wrong about Dershowitz ( although I am not sure she was) and the fact she only goes after Andrew makes me question her motive and for the record I do not like Andrew. Andrew more than anything I think is just plain stupid and always has been ie saying he hadnt met her when obviously he had but what I dont understand is the Mail for eg print all about Andrew and VG and then recently said bombshell more news but it was just what we already knew
I think at the very least PA would have known what JE was up to. It's been well reported by GM's friends and some of the victims that JE had the desire to sleep with at least 3 women a day, and then you have all the nude pictures hanging around the homes which were subjective to represent young looking females reported by JE's workers, friends, and guests. The flight logs to the Island, and people other than VG witnessed PA on the Island and in the US mansions.

<modsnip> I dare say most of these girls were drugged even VG claims that she was a long term user of xanax but the drug of choice for the elite is usually cocaine. Drug use usually goes hand in hand with the sex industry, even one of her former boyfriends was a low level drug dealer. There's a possibility of psychological issues like memory loss and or confusion and top this with a bad childhood. Why VG is going after PA is something that needs to be asked of her, I personally think anyone involved with this should be exposed publicly. All of JE's workers stated we never saw anything out of the unusual and they should also be questioned. It seems to be well known among the locals in the virgin islands that JE had young women around him all the time.

Were security actually asked to release where he was 20 years ago to any courts
I can't recall the exact doco but I'm fairly sure it was one of the BCC docos reported this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back