Found Safe NY - Iona, 51, & Emily Costello, 14, Greenport, 30 March 2015

On balance, at this point, knowing what we know -- objective stuff, who-what-where-when, not that which we've been told as to why -- knowing what we know, why accept Iona's word as gospel truth? Disappearing itself -- without word, and especially with a child in tow -- is in a way its own large lie.

I have lost my objectivity in this case. I relate to Iona based on my life experiences and my family dynamics.
Please excuse my blind faith in her. It really makes no sense when I take a step back. I'll try to reel my opinions in. I hope I have not offended anyone.

To play devils advocate - this is a woman that got up and left and purposefully didn't let anyone know where she and her minor child were and must've known people would raise the alarm and report them missing. Perhaps there isn't actually a threat of the SIL and it is paranoia due to the ongoing case? Perhaps she forged the will to make sure she and her daughter got the most money whilst leaving out her husbands children purposefully and got caught out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To play devils advocate - this is a woman that got up and left and purposefully didn't let anyone know where she and her minor child were and must've known people would raise the alarm and report them missing. Perhaps there isn't actually a threat of the SIL and it is paranoia due to the ongoing case? Perhaps she forged the will to make sure she and her daughter got the most money whilst leaving out her husbands children purposefully and got caught out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's my take on this story. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500