Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This does sound like a possible scenario, too!

Yet... Observing GR in his actions/reactions throughout this case... I would see him LOVINg to point the finger at ES's husband if he thought he could get away with it!

JMO

He has plenty of other viable options already covered. No need to point toward him, and rightly so, he hasn't.

I'm concerned that SHE hasn't had to provide an alibi. Do we know if she has or hasn't? If so, do we know what it is? OR - completely crazy thought here - what about the mistress' husband? Along the thoughts of......GR took the husband's love away maybe the mistress' husband took GR's love away....payback.

I was just thinking this! I can't say I know what his entire alibi is, but what is hers? What best friend isn't out there begging for the return of her friend? Whether abducted or run away? Pleading for her to return to her family it be returned is what I'd expect. Up until the affair piece I hadn't heard much of her.

60 days missing, I imagine RSOs, all residents of the apartments where the minivan was located in the parking lot and, of course, Jennifer's BF/mistress have all been interviewed by now.

I'm concerned that SHE hasn't had to provide an alibi. Do we know if she has or hasn't? If so, do we know what it is? OR - completely crazy thought here - what about the mistress' husband? Along the thoughts of......GR took the husband's love away maybe the mistress' husband took GR's love away....payback.

I don't know if she has been asked to provide an alibi or if she's done so independently.

The misstress' husband works out of the area during the week.

Oh... No worries... Keep on sharing...

You mentioned something in your last post that stands out to me...

Yes...If JR was feeling betrayed by all members of her nuclear family..(word ?)...

then going to her parents for support would have been the most logical next step... Even maybe going to their AZ house...

that way she would/could still be in contact with her children,whom she so dearly loves!... And while getting some support!

JMO

I didn't realize they had another home. Just typing as I think. But I'm not sure I think she'd go without the kids or if she was upset enough that she would that after the fact she wouldn't call someone to tell them what happened & she was ok. Not to mention send for the kids?

Jillian, does the family speak to ES?

If JR's family and ES aren't speaking now, were they before - or were they not close or familiar with each other ever?

My family and my best friend communicate a lot. If I were missing, they would use each other to lean on (no affair included in this scenario).

IF either was contemplating the possibility of a divorce down-the-road, it is not uncommon these days, particularly when there is property involved, a long-term marriage (10 yrs or greater), a SAHM and therefore, possibly custody challenges down-the-road...not uncommon for each party to remain in the home...not a good idea for either party to take a little vacation to clear their head in this type of possible divorce situation. And that would, IMO, definitely include heading to mom and dad's other residence (out-of-state), either with or without the children (which she did not do).

Divorce is a relatively "easy" option these days, and yet it seems or at least it appears that we are seeing more disappearing wives/mothers these days...

Does anyone know (locals?) if there have been anymore "unpublicized" searches done by LE? Seems for a bit we were hearing that they were doing a few searches here and there, but now even that isn't being brought up.
What has the weather been like these past few days? Is there snow on the ground?

This case is getting confusing to me. There's a TON of conflicting info from insiders, but almost no info from LE/MSM. Each side seems to only be pushing "their side" (no offense to ANY of you)...so we have two sides, but it feels like there's still something missing in between. We don't have sources for much of anything, and as the Mods said-it's up to us to chose what we do/do not believe from insiders. If LE was giving up anything or if MSM would do some investigative reporting, I would take that as fact and just "think about" what insiders have to say. Again-no offense to insiders and I'm so glad you are all here. It just seems it's all becoming very grey.

Divorce is a relatively "easy" option these days, and yet it seems or at least it appears that we are seeing more disappearing wives/mothers these days...

Divorce may be easy but child support, alimony, giving up the house, dissolving/splitting up assets is not easy at all. Especially if you are the bread winner and don't want to share your income after a split, or if feel you "have the right" to say where your money goes. If a husband is used to having control over the spending, having to hand money over to your ex with absolutely no say in how it's spent can be a hard pill to swallow. I'm not sure if there is "alimony" in NY, but I've never met a man who was happy with the idea of having to pay it and she would be very entitled to it if she stayed home.

There is "maintenance" in NY: the length of her marriage is key combined with being a SAHM.

She would need time to get on her feet so to speak, and I believe that may have cost him some "maintenance" with a good attorney (her's).

IMO, maintenance, not alimony in this situation, as she is still relatively young enough (36 yo) to begin a career, etc. in the event either wanted the marriage dissolved.

Jillian, does the family speak to ES?

If JR's family and ES aren't speaking now, were they before - or were they not close or familiar with each other ever?

My family and my best friend communicate a lot. If I were missing, they would use each other to lean on (no affair included in this scenario).

I'll bet Jennifer's family members communicated with her best friend E even after J went missing.

That is, until they learned about her affair with GR. Then, they ended all communication with her. JMO

Divorce is not easy when your spouse is a narcissist, and when children are
involved makes it even more difficult

What exactly is the last thing of substance that has come from LE (excluding search related communications)? It seems like so long ago I have no recollection. The case seems messy enough (mistresses, pyschics, divorce threats) that LE is probably laying back waiting for something to break on its own. I do trust they are investigating fully, just keeping a low profile.

Divorce is not easy when your spouse is a narcissist, and when children are
involved makes it even more difficult

I agree, Clayton! That's why I put "easy" [option] in quotation marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse