Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jillian, I’d just like to take a moment to thank you for all you are doing for Jennifer.

You have been proactive from Day One. You have maintained your stance, no matter how much people have tested your theories. And you are supportive of those that love Jennifer deeply. You truly have a big strong heart.

If it wasn’t for you, there may not be two sides to this story … and there are always at least two sides to every story.

(Yeah … you guessed it …. I’m just angling for some floor space at your place when we all come over there to help search for Jennifer :) )

I totally agree SouthAussie, and I hope my post was not misunderstood. I'm very thankful for Jillian, who has been able to speak of a side that no one else was able to confirm. I'm thankful for both sides, just wish there wasn't so much confusion.

I totally agree SouthAussie, and I hope my post was not misunderstood. I'm very thankful for Jillian, who has been able to speak of a side that no one else was able to confirm. I'm thankful for both sides, just wish there wasn't so much confusion.

No .. no … nothing to do with your post MissieMt (sorry that I gave you that impression) …. I have just wanted to thank Jillian for a while and have not taken the opportunity to do so before.

And I agree, there is much confusion surrounding this matter … and I wonder sometimes if it is deliberate and intended to muddy the waters.

Oh I think it's definitely intentional.
If you break down what is being said, you have to believe one scenario or the other. There are things pointing to "she totally left" and there are things pointing to "oh he totally did it". Somewhere in there is the truth. It makes me sad to think we might not know until when/if she is found. Until then the whole "no body, no crime" saying seems to be enough for some.

This about sums up where I'm at with the whole thing..

"Ganesh Remy Ramsaran - Please help us find my wife! She did not run away. The kids and I miss her so much and she's been missing now for almost 3 weeks. Please if anyone sees her call 911 or (607) 334-2000"

This comment was made on December 30th by GR.

I can't handle the inconsistencies.

It's like a game..

Is this your final answer?

This about sums up where I'm at with the whole thing..

"Ganesh Remy Ramsaran - Please help us find my wife! She did not run away. The kids and I miss her so much and she's been missing now for almost 3 weeks. Please if anyone sees her call 911 or (607) 334-2000"

This comment was made on December 30th by GR.

I can't handle the inconsistencies.

It's like a game..

Is this your final answer?

I don't know what the rest of the conversation was where this was posted or if this was by itself, but does anyone else get the idea he was trying to plant the idea? Pretending he was the desperate husband online?This was just under 3 wks after she went missing. It's almost like he planted these postings to be utilized later should he be caught. This is not the "vibe" he gave off in the news media interview.
I apologize if I come off that I'm leaning to far toward one scenario I'm just having a real hard time believing GR & like you pointed out-the inconsistencies do not help his case at all.

Where are you Jennifer?

Can't help but think that he wanted it to look like foul play, but there wasn't the evidence- so the shift to 'she left'.

I do think, yknow, what if we're wrong, and am open to other possibilities. I think the mistress is one, and an online connection is an extreme outside chance.

No matter what though, I feel sorry for Jennifer.

FWIW I'm really thankful for Jillian too, as I am for all of our insiders. I just like to get multiple sources to form my own opinion.

Hearing from Lavonda, to me, was like getting words straight from the horses mouth. (or other end...) It gave me insight as to what GR was saying.

I don't think it's a mistake that he found an extremely caring woman who he could possibly manipulate into being his mouthpiece. (No offense Lavonda, I know you're doing what you feel is right until there is evidence to suggest otherwise)

Jillian has been an incredible advocate for Jennifer. If it turns out GR had a hand in this no ones voice will have been stronger in support for Jennifer. I admire you for your conviction.

I HOPE Jennifer left ... I don't really have a lot of hope that that's the case though.

If anything, god forbid, were to ever happen to me I'd be thankful that you Websleuthers were working hard every day to figure it out.

Can't help but think that he wanted it to look like foul play, but there wasn't the evidence- so the shift to 'she left'.

I do think, yknow, what if we're wrong, and am open to other possibilities. I think the mistress is one, and an online connection is an extreme outside chance.

No matter what though, I feel sorry for Jennifer.
I have to say that this repeatedly creeps into my mind. I was reading that many missing/murdered persons cases go cold and remain unsolved, due to the fact that LE (or anyone else) is so focused on one POI, that they fail to look elsewhere. Because of this, they miss the person(s) who is actually responsible.

It is certainly important to keep this in mind, IMHO.

Yes, sorry about that. It is O/T. People are very frightened with this man on the loose, and I reacted due to the urgent nature of the matter.

I know, that's okay. I just got a bit excited and thought they had found Jennifer (wishful thinking I know :please:)

Queen Bee Narcissist. :goldcrown:

"Certainly, it’s natural to want to be in control of your life. But when you have to be in control of the people around you as well, when you literally can’t rest until you get your way … you have a personality disorder".
Unfortunately for you, the control freak has a lot at stake in prevailing. While trying to hold a conversation and engage them in some way, their emotional stakes involve their own identity and sense of well-being. Being in control gives them the temporary illusion and sense of calmness. When they feel they are prevailing, you can just about sense the tension oozing out of them. The control freak is very frightened. Part of their strategy is to induce that fear in you with the subtle or not so subtle threat of loss. Since the emotional stakes are so high for them, they need to assert themselves with you to not feel so helpless. To relinquish control is tantamount to being victimized and overwhelmed. When a control freak cannot control, they go through a series of rapid phases. First they become angry and agitated, then they become panicky and apprehensive, then they become agitated and threatening, and then they lapse into depression and despair.

http://bullyinthefamily.blogspot.com/2007/02/control-freak.html

explains why some folks get along so well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenefa82