Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok to discuss what our verified posters have said, its not ok to discuss them in a personal way.

Ima

Okay thankyou. Just wondering why my post welcoming back Jillian was deleted??

What guy looks in his wife's jewelry box at all?

Are the answers to what happened to Jennifer in there?

It seems awfully convenient that he "discovered" the rings in the jewelry box so quickly, doesn't it?

It seems awfully convenient that he "discovered" the rings in the jewelry box so quickly, doesn't it?

I have found it is very easy to find something if you remember where you put it

I have never seen so many posts go *poof* as have in this case. Mine keep disappearing and I still haven't figured out why...

Thank you, Jilllian, for taking the time to be verified :)

I know Lavanda said NamUs is being updated with information about Jennifer (piercings, glasses, etc.), but I noticed that there is still no time indicated on the date she was last seen, Dec. 11, 2012 and I don't believe this was mentioned in LD's post.

Are there doubts about the approximate time Jennifer was last seen?

Is the true time being withheld?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19030/0

What guy knows all his wife's usernames and passwords?

Remember, the MSM articles said that there was no movement on any of her Social Media... yet someone (GR from what has been posted here) was all up and in her FB page changing stuff.

So controlling... I feel JR had absolutely NO privacy.. .and only Friends that GR let her have.

LaVonda, or RB, can you tell us if JR was involved in any of her kids clubs?

Remember, the MSM articles said that there was no movement on any of her Social Media... yet someone (GR from what has been posted here) was all up and in her FB page changing stuff.

So controlling... I feel JR had absolutely NO privacy.. .and only Friends that GR let her have.

........and I would very much doubt that JR got GR's passwords in return.........

Do we know when he actually decided to "find" her phone? If there was a delay, as previously indicated, maybe he thought someone else would have found the van and/or phone that first day, but when no one did, he decided to get things moving, IF he is guilty, of course.

He also stated in an interview that he gave LE all the usernames and passwords. This being the case I seriously wonder just how she managed to carry on any 'secret' conversations/relationships with anyone online. IMO if this was happening he knew all that was happening.

My DH can't even check the balance of our bank account online - as he can't remember the password that I did give him...

Any thought on why LostNMissing had to register JR in NAMUS?
Normally police do this, but anyone is allowed to, correct?
Was it a double registration?
Seems like an awfully long time to wait to have her registered, unless there was reason NOT to have her registered.

He also stated in an interview that he gave LE all the usernames and passwords. This being the case I seriously wonder just how she managed to carry on any 'secret' conversations/relationships with anyone online. IMO if this was happening he knew all that was happening.

That GR played the online "other" person

and JR played right into a trap.

Really? He gave LE all her user names and passwords?
Oh boy...

Any thought on why LostNMissing had to register JR in NAMUS?
Normally police do this, but anyone is allowed to, correct?
Was it a double registration?
Seems like an awfully long time to wait to have her registered, unless there was reason NOT to have her registered.

There are no missing adult alerts in NY according to the NY Division of Criminal Justice Services

"Currently Active Missing Child, Missing Adult, or AMBER Alerts: NONE"

http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/alerts.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members