Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to give credit to Jillian and all of you WSers who come to this site and support each other day after day. You work together - a giant team of strangers - to seek the truth for those without a voice! How amazing and special is that?

I often think of the people behind the posts here, even when I'm not at the computer - it gives me comfort just knowing there are people like you out there.

Keep on keepin' on!

I think the flyers exhibit so many different pics with different dates is to show that Jennifer has lost a significant amount of weight in recent months prior to her disappearance. :)
I think the varying pics of Jennifer allow us to see Jennifer at different angles, which is excellent because we do look different as we turn our head and body, don't we?

Since there was a question from the start, re: Jennifer's hair color, why not make a poster with various hair colors? As was done for Mickey. S?
http://mickeyshunick.com/gallery/index.php?album=altered-photos-of-mickey

Limited on what I can say here without the drama. I am so frustrated, insulted, and sad.

I think that all of us here truly care about Jennifer and I refuse to let the drama take that away from us.

Honestly, I am so surprised at the recent media releases that I am really second guessing humanity. I am at an incredible loss here.

My time like yours is valuable and in demand. I chose to focus on this thread with all of my being because I want Jennifer to be found. In any capacity. And if she's not ok, I want justice.

Mods, I respect what you're doing but my god, this is soooo hard as I want to really address the drama. Not to add to it but to be Jennifer's voice.

Hugs to all as I'm sure some of to you can relate. Not a great feeling btw

I know I'm a newbie here, but just want to echo the sentiments of everyone here & thank you for caring enough to be a supportive force for Jennifer. It seems in the midst of it all "some" have forgotten that's what they were here for.
Speaking of flyers I've thought it was odd that they created one with multiple dated photos, anyone else? There is so much questionable things in this case I have to wonder if this organization isn't causing some of it?

:skip::greetings:

Are all of the photos on one flyer? I don't think it is very useful, if not.

I know I've said this a few times already, but I sure do wish we knew what she was wearing on her feet.

It wasn't snowing when she went missing, but it was a bit cold.
If she had actually planned on spending the day shopping at a large mall, it's unlikely she would wear heels, especially given her foot surgery or surgeries.
If there are NO shoes missing, that's pretty telling.

What are everyone's biggest red flags concerning this case?

Just wondering if we brainstorm if we'll hit on something new...

Me:
Unbroken phone then found by GR, him not calling LE immediately but going by himself to get it alone
The sauna that just so happened to have a state trooper in it
Being cold while running
The televised interviews & comments made to the Daily Star regarding the kids not missing their mom and her unhealthy weight loss that he was so proud of.
Not calling LostNMissing or any missing persons agency for a month
The affair
Comments made about Jennifer's father not wanting to contact LE or the media
Protesting searches
Calling police about lingerie
The likes/dislikes list he gave LostNMissing
Hunting season ending right before Jen went missing

You?

I just have to give credit to Jillian and all of you WSers who come to this site and support each other day after day. You work together - a giant team of strangers - to seek the truth for those without a voice! How amazing and special is that?

I often think of the people behind the posts here, even when I'm not at the computer - it gives me comfort just knowing there are people like you out there.

Keep on keepin' on!

What a lovely thing to say Truman, and so true!:Banane35:

Are all of the photos on one flyer? I don't think it is very useful, if not.

Honestly, I think the variations between her weight, hair color, etc are merely out there to confuse. Jennifer is very distinctive looking, she has a distinctive smile, I doubt her looks have changed very much. Not enough to warrant all this conversation about it (from GR, not us).

Me:
Unbroken phone then found by GR, him not calling LE immediately but going by himself to get it alone
Being cold while running
The televised interviews & comments made to the Daily Star regarding the kids not missing their mom and her unhealthy weight loss that he was so proud of.
The affair
Protesting searches

You?

His interactions with KF - the psychic.

I know I've said this a few times already, but I sure do wish we knew what she was wearing on her feet.

It wasn't snowing when she went missing, but it was a bit cold.
If she had actually planned on spending the day shopping at a large mall, it's unlikely she would wear heels, especially given her foot surgery or surgeries.
If there are NO shoes missing, that's pretty telling.

Yep that's another good question that hasn't been answered. If you rule out heels and heavy snow type boots, that only leave flats and runners right?
I guess a lot of ladies have a lot of shoes, but as a mother of three who doesn't seem to spend a lot on herself, how many could she possibly have?
I know myself I tend to wear the same comfortable shoes. If GR didn't notice her shoes, surely he could narrow it down to a few pairs?

Me:
Being cold while running
The affair
Protesting searches

You?
I think I missed the psychic(or was that the link I found on google earlier?), the comments about being old running & commemts about JRs father not wanting to talk. Can anyone just give me a vague idea of where to read up on these? I don't want to send anyone hunting, I'll take a look myself as long as I have an idea where I should direct myself. Thanks!

Btw I think this list is helpful, I also didn't realize he wasn't with an LE rep when the phone was located.....hinky!

Jillian, Do you know if ES and her husband are separated?

They were separated over the summer.
She moved back in the beginning of December.
I don't know if they're separated right now, though.

If its true that GR didn't notice her hair being different - maybe it was because she was wearing a winter hat when she said goodbye? I'd like to know that too. As in, IF she was wearing a hat, what did it look like?

Not that I expect anyone here to have the answers....I'm just thinking out loud.

Me:
Being cold while running
The affair
Protesting searches

You?

Not paying for a billboard when it well withing his means financially. Most people would gladly go broke doing everything they could that could help their loved one to be found. I know I would.

Liking a comment on social media where someone said they hope JR is out there somewhere feeling the same pain as her children

Doing one interview only.

I could go on...

If its true that GR didn't notice her hair being different - maybe it was because she was wearing a winter hat when she said goodbye? I'd like to know that too. As in, IF she was wearing a hat, what did it look like?

Not that I expect anyone here to have the answers....I'm just thinking out loud.

Good point Penny. If she was wearing a hat that is def. something GR would have noticed as JR kissed him before she left.

Not paying for a billboard when it well withing his means financially. Most people would gladly go broke doing everything they could that could help their loved one to be found. I know I would.

Liking a comment on social media where someone said they hope JR is out there somewhere feeling the same pain as her children

Doing one interview only.

I could go on...

I think he realized quickly that his interviews were doing him no favors!

I think I missed the psychic(or was that the link I found on google earlier?), the comments about being old running & commemts about JRs father not wanting to talk. Can anyone just give me a vague idea of where to read up on these? I don't want to send anyone hunting, I'll take a look myself as long as I have an idea where I should direct myself. Thanks!

Btw I think this list is helpful, I also didn't realize he wasn't with an LE rep when the phone was located.....hinky!

KF (<modsnip> - can I say her name?) was communicating through someone (I don't actually think she ever made through to the thread herself? I could be wrong) on an earlier thread. She was a psychic that GR had contacted. I don't believe we are allowed to discuss her as psychics aren't allowed to be discussed here. Someone please correct me if needs be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidsmith107