Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious...Does that mean that GR will take the reins on the page? :whip::bud:
He said in his last interview that it would be his last. So I don't see why he'd keep this page going. It's a done deal to him, it seems, imo.

wow - lots of new people flooding WS.

interesting about the bullying. i would have thought that even the cruelest of bullies drew the line at death of a kid's mother, especially murder of a kid's mother.

schools are mandated by law to intervene in school bullying situations, even on the bus. the school should provide tutoring outside of school for these kids (say, at the local library), until the dust settles. i wouldn't send my kid to school if they were being bullied, and it's up to the school to do something about it.

wonder if GR will follow through with that.

VERY sad indeed about the bullying -- and yes, parents/adults need to be very careful what they say in front of kids who are 'sponges' to eat up all the info and emotions... Thought though -- didn't GR take the kids to school each day? I just assumed he picked them up too... guess just in the morning to cut their commute time/not have to get up and out so early?

He said in his last interview that it would be his last. So I don't see why he'd keep this page going. It's a done deal to him, it seems, imo.

Yep, his performance in his play is finished, close curtain .. carry on.. nothing to see here. :moo:

I saw some of the pics where he is smiling.I was glad I did not attend,as I decided to honor her in my own private way!

should have seen the ones of him literally (and seemingly happily) lining up his friends and family members and directing them to form an arc shape for a photo opp.

it had more of a family reunion vibe to it, as opposed to a "help find my wife" kind of vibe. i heard no discussion of jennifer in any regard, except for when cameras were on GR's PR person for what seemed like forever, and even then it sounded fake and scripted. ditto for when GR spoke on camera. when the cameras weren't on him, he was happy, laughing, chatting up a storm, exchanging glances with his mistress, etc. but when the cameras were rolling? completely different demeanor.

i'm very glad you honored Jen in your own way. i'm sure she and her parents appreciate that. :)

Yep, his performance in his play is finished, close curtain .. carry on.. nothing to see here. :moo:

what? no final bow, first at the end of the performance?

:clap:

should have seen the ones of him literally (and seemingly happily) lining up his friends and family members and directing them to form an arc shape for a photo opp.

it had more of a family reunion vibe to it, as opposed to a "help find my wife" kind of vibe. i heard no discussion of jennifer in any regard, except for when cameras were on GR's PR person for what seemed like forever, and even then it sounded fake and scripted. ditto for when GR spoke on camera. when the cameras weren't on him, he was happy, laughing, chatting up a storm, exchanging glances with his mistress, etc. but when the cameras were rolling? completely different demeanor.

i'm very glad you honored Jen in your own way. i'm sure she and her parents appreciate that. :)

Too much to bold .. just ... :sick:

I thought I read previously (a Rick Blaine post?) that him and this deputy were friends? I think it's possible that he knew the deputy would be there. No better person to confirm your whereabouts in my opinion.

What 'good luck' to run into an official-type person at the gym. Thought it was a Trooper, but maybe I remembered wrong... GR had not seen him in a long time -- not a close friend -- but someone who could help with 'alibi' -- unknowingly to the official.

Thoughts -- how often does GR go to the Y? They have an all-out gym/machines at the house, no? Several mentioned earlier that GR could shower off any 'evidence' at the Y.

Do you think it was coincidence that he found official-type person at the Y? Has not seen in a long time -- but maybe in a conversation with someone, at some point -- said person mentioned they saw so-and-so (the official) at the gym... and in the course of the convo said that official was at the gym each day at a certain time. GR would know this and recall it from the back of his mind and/or maybe passed the gym on occasions and recognized a vehicle belonging to 'official' (or someone pointed out the vehicle?)

A tape from the Y hopefully taken -- to show what GR was wearing that day, his demeanor when he arrived, where he went while there, did he appear to be seeking someone out (the official), how long stayed, any outdoor footage of a pickup for ride home... etc etc

This is precisely why he refuses to speak with reporters from the Daily Star now, and will now only give interviews to media outlets that appear to sympathize with him.

OF COURSE!!! He is only going to seek out those who can be coerced, stroke his ego and make him look good on camera. Those are the ones he has been able to win over. Luckily, Mr. Mahoney can see thru the smoke and mirrors and grilled him!

Bus...

Iirc didn't Ganesh say he typically drives kids to school?

Has this recently changed?

Just curious

Bus...

Iirc didn't Ganesh say he typically drives kids to school?

Has this recently changed?

Just curious

He said, and thet's the problem (unless of course it's corroborated by some other sources). I have a hard time believing a person who wouldn't do any chores at home, would be driving kids to/from school.

What 'good luck' to run into an official-type person at the gym. Thought it was a Trooper, but maybe I remembered wrong... GR had not seen him in a long time -- not a close friend -- but someone who could help with 'alibi' -- unknowingly to the official.

Thoughts -- how often does GR go to the Y? They have an all-out gym/machines at the house, no? Several mentioned earlier that GR could shower off any 'evidence' at the Y.

Do you think it was coincidence that he found official-type person at the Y? Has not seen in a long time -- but maybe in a conversation with someone, at some point -- said person mentioned they saw so-and-so (the official) at the gym... and in the course of the convo said that official was at the gym each day at a certain time. GR would know this and recall it from the back of his mind and/or maybe passed the gym on occasions and recognized a vehicle belonging to 'official' (or someone pointed out the vehicle?)

A tape from the Y hopefully taken -- to show what GR was wearing that day, his demeanor when he arrived, where he went while there, did he appear to be seeking someone out (the official), how long stayed, any outdoor footage of a pickup for ride home... etc etc

Y tapes were given to LE. GR goes to the Y regularly, at a regular time. The day JR disappeared he was at the Y at a different time than the usual and staff noticed-hence the call to LE and handing over tapes when news broke of JRs disappearance.

Re bus/driving I believe it was rickblaine who said GR drove the kids - apparently they're the last (I think he meant first) stop on the bus route in the am so it meant they could sleep a little later. Wonder if maybe he drives them there but they bus home - I know some kids are happy to be last dropped home if it means they get to ride the bus home and gossip with their friends.

On the other hand, tbh I'm surprised he's not driving and picking them up. If my spouse had been murdered and there was no arrest yet I'd have trouble letting my loved ones go to the fridge on their own, let alone ride the bus.

Hi all, just reading through this forum today from down under as a link to it was posted on the Allison Baden Clay forum, a Brisbane mother of 3 children who was murdered last April. Her husband Gerald is charged with her murder at their home and disposing of her body at a bridge 14 kms away. Her body was found on the banks of a muddy creek beneath the bridge 11 days later by a canoeist. The husband was arrested 2 months later. His committal, a bit like your grand jury system but in a public courtroom before a magistrate, starts tomorrow to determine if there is sufficient evidence to send him to trial. He too was having an affair with a couple of extra flings with other women on the side. They were in big financial difficulties and police allege he murdered her to collect nearly $1 Million on life insurance and so he could be with his girlfriend who was pressuring him to end his marriage. He was the owner of a high profile Century 21 real estate agency and well known in the local community.

In Jennifer's case, is there any suggestion yet that she held life insurance? It seems to me that the location where she was dumped is fairly public and although it took several weeks for her body to be located because of melting snow perhaps, it seems like it would have eventually been discovered. So that makes me think, who did this to her wanted her body found. That does help a great deal in collecting life insurance.

Maybe one of your local mods can put a link to Allison's forum if you are interested, thats a bit technical for me.

I know we've talked about the life insurance issue previously and it didn't mean much to me. But after reading this post if finally clicked and I agree that this must have played a part in where JRs body was found - the perp wanted/needed her to be found.

I have also wondered if money, or the lack of, was an issue for GR and that is why he didn't offer reward, didn't donate to billboard, why he agreed to let the billboard donations go to help another family (which just :furious: me up-especially since LNM disclaimer said they would be used for Justice) because he couldn't/wouldn't give LNM a decent donation - or if it is that he doesn't want to part with his money for things that are no longer needed in his mind because he knew she was dead (no billboard or rewards needed).

Another thought about LNM ending their involvement...is it possible they have discovered something or learned something new that makes them realize they need to disconnect from this case to try and save their reputation? Just a thought. And of course, all is MOO.

Re bus/driving I believe it was rickblaine who said GR drove the kids - apparently they're the last (I think he meant first) stop on the bus route in the am so it meant they could sleep a little later. Wonder if maybe he drives them there but they bus home - I know some kids are happy to be last dropped home if it means they get to ride the bus home and gossip with their friends.

On the other hand, tbh I'm surprised he's not driving and picking them up. If my spouse had been murdered and there was no arrest yet I'd have trouble letting my loved ones go to the fridge on their own, let alone ride the bus.

I wonder which vehicle he used when driving the children to school? Did he take Jen's van, or did he have a van too? With the children I would think the mini-van would be the chosen vehicle? Someone mentioned possbily POB that their could have been someone in the back of the van when Jen left for the mall. Could that have taken place if GR first used the van to drop the children off picked someone up and then returned and parked the van?

i in no way defended. nothing is more important then finding justice for JR and getting answers for her family! i suppose i just havent come to a place where before there is an arrest, before everything is known, not just bits and pieces, i was just again commenting on what some others had brought up, and have since been defending that one post. It's in the hands of LE and the truth will come out, she was found, that's huge and LE has to be doing more then spinning their tails.

This sounds very familiar. :waitasec:

Lets all keep in mind -that "it always does," no matter what games, tactics or deflects are conducted. :please:

Actually, thinking about it, I have never heard a missing person's loved one list their feelings like that, in that impersonal way. Not;
"I can't sleep, I can't eat, I'm stressed (odd word. Shouldn't it be devastated or something?)
But;
'The lack of sleep, the loss of appetite, the stress of not knowing'.

There is definitely something odd about it. Almost as though he is one step removed or it's happening to someone else. Very odd indeed.

And we never hear From GR..."I can't imagine the pain, fear that Jennifer might be going through..."

We only hear about how Jen's missing is a "curve ball"... That it making HIM lose sleep... HIM lose his appetite...

This is so sad for Jennifer... Especially since we have discovered the way it ended! :(

there are some of us who were there and definitely not supporting him, or the freak show the "shining hope event" was, complete with a tip jar with dollar bills put into it (it was a mason jar) prior to people's arrival, right next to pictures of jennifer.

i'm glad you missed the lack of class that was on full display at this event, as well as the theme of celebrating, while jen's frozen body was about 10 miles away.

A Tip Jar???

why didn't they just go ahead and have a dollar dance... Like at wedding receptions...

:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member