Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[shortened by me]

The reason I pulled together all of these reports from credible, local news sources is to highlight that all of the reports consistently state that Comunale met Rackover and Dilione that night but none of the reports specifically state that it was the first time they met. Interesting...

Great compilation and it will be interesting to see how/when their paths originally crossed.The only way I can see the guys being strangers is if JC met one of the women they were with that night and she introduced them. JC seemed to be the type of guy who got along with everyone and I can see them hitting it off (which is why it perplexes me that things got so out of control). Otherwise, they may have met through mutual friends in the past. Either way, I don't get the vibe that they were close friends or hung out much before that night but may have had a familarity but I could easily be wrong .

And to top it all off, I think you said JC's Dad's company handled the security in JRs building and the one article stated JC had been at the building for business in the past.

One last unrelated item, you (i think ) provided a google map the other day - I used it to virtually "tour" around LD's business. I noticed a black Mercedes parked out front - (the google image is from 2015) and could be anyone's (it has some scuffing on the front fender and I picture JR's to be pristine) .....but I thought what if the Mercedes that has been mentioned in the news was not JRs but LDs. I went back to the articles and it seems that there is evidence (toll area tracking and parking lot surveillance ) to rule that possibility out but it did make me wonder if LC and this new MG - had more to do with JCs death than just covering up.

Time will tell I hope.

And to top it all off, I think you said JC's Dad's company handled the security in JRs building and the one article stated JC had been at the building for business in the past.

There are a few indications that the Rackover building is a client of Tri-Ed (Pat Comunale is the President. Joseph was a sales associate. The company specializes in corporate/building surveillance technology).

One last unrelated item, you (i think ) provided a google map the other day - I used it to virtually "tour" around LD's business. I noticed a black Mercedes parked out front - (the google image is from 2015) and could be anyone's (it has some scuffing on the front fender and I picture JR's to be pristine) .....but I thought what if the Mercedes that has been mentioned in the news was not JRs but LDs. I went back to the articles and it seems that there is evidence (toll area tracking and parking lot surveillance ) to rule that possibility out but it did make me wonder if LC and this new MG - had more to do with JCs death than just covering up.

Time will tell I hope.

Isn't it interesting that nothing has been reported about the cars owned by Dilione or Comunale (other than the fact that Joseph owned a new Porsche)?

Isn't it also curious that not a word has been leaked about activity on the mobile devices or credit/debit cards of Comunale, Rackover or Dilione?

Isn't it also curious that not a word has been leaked about activity on the mobile devices or credit/debit cards of Comunale, Rackover or Dilione?

Very. It seems a lot is being held back here. JR states that he was at home and that could easily be proven or not - but that remains a question mark. All we know for sure is that a murder took place in JRs apartment - no motive and no one seems to be cracking. I felt certain LD or JR would have been fingerprinting by now but nothing.

I guess it could technically be possible that JR went to bed at 7am, and then JC had an altercation with LD and/or the supposed third man (depending on the news source about a third man) while JR was asleep. And since the elder and younger JR each had their own apartment, maybe younger JR went to elder JR's apartment to sleep, leaving his apartment open to LD ... just an idea, since we don't know many concrete facts right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max Gemma whose father interestingly enough is a lawyer and former small town mayor is wanted just for questioning by police but definitely at this point is not named as a suspect. Since he lived in a different city than Larry he's obviously not his roommate. So what's his connection to the story?

Was he at the club or the after party? Who helped dispose of the body? Was he called or contacted for any assistance and given a lame excuse as the reason?

Very. It seems a lot is being held back here. JR states that he was at home and that could easily be proven or not - but that remains a question mark. All we know for sure is that a murder took place in JRs apartment - no motive and no one seems to be cracking. I felt certain LD or JR would have been fingerprinting by now but nothing.

I meant finger pointing.

I guess it could technically be possible that JR went to bed at 7am, and then JC had an altercation with LD and/or the supposed third man (depending on the news source about a third man) while JR was asleep. And since the elder and younger JR each had their own apartment, maybe younger JR went to elder JR's apartment to sleep, leaving his apartment open to LD ... just an idea, since we don't know many concrete facts right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried thinking along those lines as well..... maybe JR passed out and woke up to chaos. Based on one article, it sounded like the older JR had made it clear to him to stay out of trouble and maybe this incident would have been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's bank account/lifestyle. He didn't want the police around so he thought he better help with the cleanup.

The problem I had with that was that JR doesn't seem to be the type who would continue to take the fall for something he didn't do especially with LD getting out of jail while JR is still sitting there (I'm assuming) holding the bag. I think he would have named names especially after LD talked to LE about JCs whereabouts.

I tried thinking along those lines as well..... maybe JR passed out and woke up to chaos. Based on one article, it sounded like the older JR had made it clear to him to stay out of trouble and maybe this incident would have been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's bank account/lifestyle. He didn't want the police around so he thought he better help with the cleanup.

The problem I had with that was that JR doesn't seem to be the type who would continue to take the fall for something he didn't do especially with LD getting out of jail while JR is still sitting there (I'm assuming) holding the bag. I think he would have named names especially after LD talked to LE about JCs whereabouts.

BBM

..the latest articles I could find have both of them being held on 3 million bond or $300,000 cash bail, is there info that LD is out of jail ?

"We took Joey's body to Oceanport, New Jersey and we buried it in a vacant lot,” Dilione told Detective Yeoman Castro of the 17th Precinct.

Source:
https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20...-lawrence-dilione-arraignment-joseph-comunale

Note that Dilione personalized his statement to Detective Castro; he didn't take "the" body, he took "Joey's" body.

That might indicate that these folks were far more familiar with each other than we understand.

Remember: the credible news reports have all said they "met" at the club, not they first met each other but they "met."

Thoughts?

"We took Joey's body to Oceanport, New Jersey and we buried it in a vacant lot,” Dilione told Detective Yeoman Castro of the 17th Precinct.

Source:
https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20...-lawrence-dilione-arraignment-joseph-comunale

Note that Dilione personalized his statement to Detective Castro; he didn't take "the" body, he took "Joey's" body.

That might indicate that these folks were far more familiar with each other than we understand.

Remember: the credible news reports have all said they "met" at the club, not they first met each other but they "met."

Thoughts?

Agree - I think there was a familiarity before that night. Maybe JR didn't know JC but I have a feeling LD or one of the women was a friend beforehand. LD refers to him as "Joey" - not Joe or Joseph. As you pointed out, "Joey" to me signifies that the two were friends - maybe not close friends but they probably knew each other. JR references him as "that kid" so that is why I feel as though JRs statement to the effect of "I don't even know that kid" may be somewhat true. JR could be popular because of his connections and "friends of friends" who he doesn't know hang out in his circle.

The Hamptons keeps coming back to me because JC had chosen to mention the time he spent there to the deli person and JR spent time there over the summer. I keep wondering who JC went there with and if it was for a party held by JR.

I wish JC had not separated from his other friends at 4am but who would have guessed this would be different than other after hours parties he may have attended without incident. Why did this particular one end so badly? - LD doesn't appear to have a criminal history and if he wasn't the one with the weapon - why on earth would he go to such extremes to cover up for JR?

This cigarette argument could have sparked the anger but why would JC return - maybe he forgot something or didn't think the argument was a big deal and returned. What was the time between him leaving and returning? Did he return on his free will or was threatened? I know they called a cab for the women but did they meet someone outside? So many questions and I'd love to know if any texting was going on during those hours and what the messages may indicate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-man-party-boy-argument-getting-smokes.html

IMO When more info is released, drugs will be the at the center of the case.

Buying, selling, using.

This is not over cigarettes or a sexual advance. IMO. More about drugs and cash.

IMO When more info is released, drugs will be the at the center of the case.

Buying, selling, using.

This is not over cigarettes or a sexual advance. IMO. More about drugs and cash.

I am more and more agreeing with this. I always thought drugs were involved - even if just in the recreational use during the party - but also thought sex was involved. Now, I don't know. With the appearance of the safe being removed from the apartment, sure seems like the violence was about whatever was in that safe.

jmopinion, with what we know now, subject to change.

So im guessing the host has been arrested? I cant open the link (i think its my cell having issues not the link)

So im guessing the host has been arrested? I cant open the link (i think its my cell having issues not the link)

The host (JC) has been arrested, but the charges do not yet include murder. Nobody as been charged with murder...yet.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member