NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

kilcullenfamily.jpg

Kelli's brother John found some family pictures that he wanted me to have. I thought I would post one here. The picture makes me feel sad because if Kelli's Mom and Dad were alive I think things would be different

Kellisue we are doing all we can to find you! Trying to retrace steps, moments, gather pictures and information, selling t-shirts, planning a rally stop, a basket raffle, raising awareness and not forgetting. The time spent doing these things has been rewarding, I hope someday we can find you and bring you home.. You are missed and have a ton of people who are praying, and keeping alive the faith love and hope, may God lead us to you some way some how and soon.

Bless you for all you do for Kellisue.

Until she is found I will not stop. Keep praying the God will provide us with the answers we need.

I need some help here, if someone can send me a private message. I really need some pics analyzed and someone with the capabilities of a super sleuther. I got some information that might help answer a ton of questions in Kelli's case. I do not know how much of it I can post because it does involve facebook, if someone is willing to work with me on this let me know and I will explain it better.

I really need help with this ! I am anxious to figure some stuff out.

riverfest20banner206x320proof.jpg

The family and friends of Kellisue will be hosting a rally stop on Monday August 23, 2010 from 11:00 am till 2:00pm. We will be having a basket raffle which will be drawn at noon; all proceeds will go to CUE Center to pay for the printing cost of a billboard for Kellisue.

If you would like to donate a basket please send an email to findkellisue@usa.com. We will also be accepting basket donations the day of the event.

We are taking orders for Kellisue missing t-shirts. T-shirts are $15.00. They are white all adult sizes, children sizes xs, s, m, lg.

Please send an email to FindKellisue@usa.com stating the size you need. I will be taking orders this week.
kellisue-missing-poster-t-shirts.pdf

Missing person cases brought back to the public eye

A national tour made a stop in Johnstown Monday, trying to make sure unsolved cases do not fade from the public's radar.

[snip]

"You don't realize how bad you'll miss someone until they're gone," says Tom Kilcullen, the brother of a Johnstown woman who went missing almost two years ago.

Kilcullen says he and his family will not stop searching until they have answers in Kellisue Ackernecht's disappearance.

More: http://www.wten.com/Global/story.asp?S=13031196

Thank you for posting this! I am glad that we had the rally stop for Kellisue. I wish we could do more. We will not give up we just do not know which way to go and what to do.

We were hoping that Kellisue would be found, unfortunately we have not found her yet. We are hopeful for the future and hope that there will be “closure.” We have not forgotten Kellisue and we will not give up until we have the answers we seek. We are inviting the community to come join us on September 30, 2010, in frog hollow on West Montgomery Street in the City of Johnstown from 7pm-8pm, we will have a short candle light vigil proceeded by a poster sweep, we will provide missing posters and tacks to those who attend the vigil, we are asking that they help us sweep the community with re-designed missing posters of Kellisue, so that she can be remembered on the two year anniversary of her disappearance.
http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/

I always check Kellisue's thread to see if there is any news. I've got to say, allaster, you are such a wonderful person for looking for your friend and never giving up. I really hope that Kellisue is found soon so those who care so much about her can have closure. I've actually been to Johnstown. My ex's family lives there and I have visited 3 times. Such a nice area that most people have never heard of. I was very surprised the first time I saw this thread when I first signed up for WS because I would have never thought anything like this could happen there. My ex's brother-in-law is (or was- it's been several years since we spoke) a volunteer firefighter there. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I hope all of your hard work pays off very soon.

We were hoping that Kellisue would be found, unfortunately we have not found her yet. We are hopeful for the future and hope that there will be “closure.” We have not forgotten Kellisue and we will not give up until we have the answers we seek. We are inviting the community to come join us on September 30, 2010, in frog hollow on West Montgomery Street in the City of Johnstown from 7pm-8pm, we will have a short candle light vigil proceeded by a poster sweep, we will provide missing posters and tacks to those who attend the vigil, we are asking that they help us sweep the community with re-designed missing posters of Kellisue, so that she can be remembered on the two year anniversary of her disappearance.
http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/

For Steven Koecher, we worked up some business-card sized notices, like this: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1245&pictureid=10672

We had a batch printed through Kinko's; other people just printed them on their color printers.

Do you think something like that would be useful for Kellisue? It only takes me a couple of days to work them up.

For Steven Koecher, we worked up some business-card sized notices, like this: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1245&pictureid=10672

We had a batch printed through Kinko's; other people just printed them on their color printers.

Do you think something like that would be useful for Kellisue? It only takes me a couple of days to work them up.

I think it is a good idea about the business card sized notices.
It seems likely that people would keep a card, even at the bottom of a purse, or in the change cup in the car than a bigger flyer.

Haven't posted in a while but there are some developments, as soon as I can I will post what is going on. Pray for Kellisue and her family today we have to have hope !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mccrhodes
Back