NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to whoever posted the video of ALC's roommate.
IMO, he was normally nervous. He came off pretty genuine to me, but maybe I'm just a softee when it comes to a large manly man showing emotion and crying on the air.
But that random white vehicle with the MN plates (the state emblem is shapped like MN) was surely strange. Could that shot have just been thrown into the video for visual-sake? Sometimes, they throw in a random hand counting money, or a random shot of a craigslist advertisment. Still, a car with a busted light on the side of a road had nothing to do with what they were talking about...odd!
Oh and I think they show the car at 2:21, not 1:21.

Continuing with a random question..
Does anyone remember MSM saying anything reguarding JT's and Jane Doe's lower extremities? I know they mentioned finding their torso and later finding their skulls and maybe upper extremities?
I'm just wondering if they have found ALL of the remains of these two women or if there could be a third site?

Thank you to whoever posted the video of ALC's roommate.
IMO, he was normally nervous. He came off pretty genuine to me, but maybe I'm just a softee when it comes to a large manly man showing emotion and crying on the air.
But that random white vehicle with the MN plates (the state emblem is shapped like MN) was surely strange. Could that shot have just been thrown into the video for visual-sake? Sometimes, they throw in a random hand counting money, or a random shot of a craigslist advertisment. Still, a car with a busted light on the side of a road had nothing to do with what they were talking about...odd!
Oh and I think they show the car at 2:21, not 1:21.

Does anyone remember MSM saying anything reguarding JT's and Jane Doe's lower extremities? I know they mentioned finding their torso and later finding their skulls and maybe upper extremities?
I'm just wondering if they have found ALL of the remains of these two women or if there could be a third site?

I'm not sure why they show the car but I'm 99.99% sure that it's a NY plate.Up until a year ago NY plates had blue on the top and bottom with the shape of NY in the center.

I dont know much about cars..where's carbuff?

I think there are a few states with blue on the plates. NY is just one of them. But, in the middle of the plates, I think, is the shape of the state. And I'm ashamed to say I had to look at a map of the US states to compare the shape, but to me, it looks like MN. No?

According to these articles it was just Jane Doe who was missing a foot.
I am going to say no on a third dump site for either of them. IMO it would seem pointless to put any more identifiable remains somewhere else besides the dental records. Anything is possible though.

I do think victim 9 and 10 are at a possible third dump site. The guy with the twitter interview (spangler?) made a statement about police ruling out all of the Oak Park remains with the exception of two victims. SG had a metal plate in her jaw, which makes me think the skulls of 9 or 10 or both of them are somewhere else. I don't remember if SG had the plate in the lower or upper jaw though. Most likely the lower. At one point LE wasn't even sure if 9 and 10 were really the remains of one person.

He also revealed investigators have identified the remains of a skull and a pair of hands found in March as belonging to 20-year-old Jessica Taylor, whose headless, handless body was found 40 miles away in Manorville in 2003.........

On the same day, police found a woman's head, hands and right foot in the undergrowth.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Jessica-Taylor-identified.html#ixzz1MrUWUBQ6

Taylor’s was the third body to turn up along this patch of woods since Nov. 19, 2000. The first body belonged to a white woman in her 30s with brown hair. She had been dead for several weeks before her nude, headless body was found, cut into pieces and stuffed in plastic bags. Her hands and right foot were never located, and police say the woman must have had some kind of identifying mark, like a tattoo, on her ankle that the killer had wanted to get rid of.
http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/3/

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Jessica-Taylor-identified.html#ixzz1MrTmz0Zi

I think there are a few states with blue on the plates. NY is just one of them. But, in the middle of the plates, I think, is the shape of the state. And I'm ashamed to say I had to look at a map of the US states to compare the shape, but to me, it looks like MN. No?

MN plates look lighter to me http://mnflag.tripod.com/rationale.html
lp-mn.jpg

This is NY http://www.plateshack.com/y2k/New_York/nyy2k.html
ny2001.jpg

wow...I was just looking at publicdata.com again....

I didn't realize CPH has a son (same name - junior) - b'date 9/16/90....

have we posted about the son before?

Yeah. His FB page was public for a while. Seems like a simple guy whose main interests are skiing and playing with friends. I don't think he's killer material, although it's plausible that he might be connected to a drug angle in this case, if there is one. I never saw him post anything referring to drugs -- he just struck me as rather directionless. No job or school, as far as I could tell.

Interestingly, he was friends with a pretty local girl who is nationally known for suddenly and unexpectedly killing herself after being cyberbullied. Cause of death? Hanging. I believe her father's on the NYPD, to boot. It's probably one of those weird coincidences. Sometimes this case can be a bit Twin Peaks-ish.

Concerning my post#165

Could one of the moderators please change the time I have provided for the odd video clip of the car from 1:21 to 2:21?
I posted the wrong time and Internetgirl made me aware of the mistake. Thanks Internetgirl :)
I would have changed it myself but the edit function is no longer avaible for that post.

I agree and I´m 99 % sure it is Minnesota Licens plate:

http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/world/NA_USAX.html

here I have added a 1987 Minnesota Licens plate

ATLANTICCARWLICENCEPLATEMINNESOTA.jpg

I´v been think if LE was involved in the decision to "secretly" insert this videoclip due to that they have some kind of suspect in mind connected to this car, and that they hope to get some kind of tips about this person without beeing forced to name him by name, OR to make him nervous telling him, between the lines,kind of "we have our eyes on you" or somthing to that effect? Justa thought...

Does anyone know if the police found any phonenumber in Shannan Gilberts mothers phone records that match the time of the alledged phonecall from the doctor?

Can someone post the link that shows the controversial NY vs MN plate? Thanks in advance!

Can someone post the link that shows the controversial NY vs MN plate? Thanks in advance!

In my post #211 I added a link to a website were you can check out licence plates from all US states.

But I added the Minnesota LP in my post#211, upper right corner of the image of the car in question, and in the post #207 by poster dcgrumpy, 4 posts previous to my post, there is a New York LP.

did any of you guys get contacted by some writer dude?

In my post #211 I added a link to a website were you can check out licence plates from all US states.

But I added the Minnesota LP in my post#211, upper right corner of the image of the car in question, and in the post #207 by poster dcgrumpy, 4 posts previous to my post, there is a New York LP.

Thank you foreigner:). I am pretty sure it is an MN plate. Strangely, it is not any of the numbers that I compared. It is the artwork just above the "9" on the MN example plate that appears to be identical to the plate in question.

I met this guy who lives in the area of where the bodies were found, he is in his 30's drives a white ford pick up with a custom NY license plate, he was in the military, has no children and tense relationships with his mother and father, never married. Has violent tendencies and an alcohol problem. I am observant and have a weird feeling about this guy, ever since I learned of the bodies being discovered I always thought he could be involved, he showed up in upstate NY a few weeks ago and spent over a week which is unlike him, I had noticed during that time there was a lot of news about the discoveries on the beach in LI. This has been on my mind and I had to say something. I do know his name and his license plate number, his truck also is equipped with a hydrollic lift its a small Ford ranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikishaF