GUILTY NY - Lori Bresnahan, 47, killed, 10yo girl raped after mall abduction, 14 March 2013

In all probability. This ten year old saw her Mother murdered, before she was raped.
If I was related, I would be out for blood.
I'm somewhat thankful that this monster got an *advertiser censored* kicking in jail.
Although, it's certainly not enough punishment. Do I, think the cops set him up? Yup.
I hope that all of them were carefull, so they do not get into trouble. Cops
Yeah, I know, sometimes, you just have to go beyond politically correct! My Opinion.

Did he know this Mother? Was this a random/opportunity killing?
Who was supposed to be monitoring him? Just the bracelet?
Lawmakers keep on making laws that cannot be enforced.
Damn it, when are they going to learn, that people who break the laws, don't give a damn about the laws to begin with!
A child raped again, a Mother murdered, so he could preform vile acts on a 10 year old.
IMO. Our judicial system stinks to high heaven when it comes to perverts.
My sincere prayers are with the family and relatives, regarding this awful crime.
I hope that this little one has loving aunts and uncles or grandparents to help her through this.
Big, Sad, Sigh here.

Hole in security system NOT GPS tracker was at fault in case of sex offender who 'killed librarian and raped her daughter, 10,' says security expert

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-10-says-security-expert.html#ixzz2OFL9MxO5

From the article:
‘As soon as the ankle bracelet comes off the ankle, it creates an event. But the pretrial services in Syracuse decided, for some reason, to not make it an alert unless an event persisted for some period of time,’ said George Drake, president of corrections technology firm Correct Tech.

‘There was a hole in the security fence and someone found it and walked right through it,’ Drake told ABCNews. ‘They should close that hole.’
.... You think?

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/ar...ing-*advertiser censored*-charges-4392426.php

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — A 29-year-old central New York man accused of raping a 10-year-old girl and stabbing her mother to death during a carjacking is facing new federal child *advertiser censored* charges.

A grand jury on Thursday indicted David Renz of Cicero on one count of receiving and five counts of possessing child *advertiser censored*, the U.S. attorney's office in Syracuse said............

Renz attacked the mother and child as they left an exercise class at a suburban Syracuse mall, state police said. They said the child was able to escape, apparently as her mother was being killed, and was found by a passing motorist who called for help. Troopers said they caught Renz as he was running from the scene.

More at link.....

While they are talking about a hole in GPS security-lets face it.
Even if somebody was notified about an issue with his tracking device, it's very unlikely anything would have been done to prevent this tragedy.
I mean, look at the case in my link. Even though the suspect took off his device, he wasn't checked on for a number of days.

"Home visits may be infrequent. And when a parolee sets off an alarm, a parole officer may not get involved for several days — longer if the alarm occurs on a weekend."

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22971749/colorado-docs-slow-response-ebels-parole-break-reflects

The poor baby ....... how awful to be 10 and know that while your mother is being killed is your only chance to live. He surely would have killed her too. Quick thinking little angel !

Court hears a how dead hero mom saved her daughter as she fought back against carjacker who raped her daughter in the parking lot after gymnastics class

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-parking-lot-gymnastics.html#ixzz2Q7nDE5jH

So he 'allowed' the mother to live to see her daughter being raped. Then he killed her! And he raped the child, then killed the mother in front of her! I'd say there was torture involved in the murder and the rape. IMO this dude deserves the DP

So he 'allowed' the mother to live to see her daughter being raped. Then he killed her! And he raped the child, then killed the mother in front of her! I'd say there was torture involved in the murder and the rape. IMO this dude deserves the DP

The ONLY good thing about this case is he is not on the run.

He deserves to be thrown outside, surrounded by a firing squad, & made an example of.

I am losing my patience with this world we currently live in. My generation was the very last of the world that used to ride our bikes to our friend's houses @ 8am every morning of every summer; then back home at 8pm. No cell phones.

Of course crimes are not a new concept. The world has changed.

"Renz probation officer no longer works for federal agency"

A federal investigation into the Renz case found that there were problems with both the supervising officers and the protocols used in the Syracuse office.

The office routinely ignored alerts shorter than 5 minutes that warned of tampering with an ankle monitor, in violation of federal policy. It was the only office nationwide to do so.

The Syracuse office ignored 46 alerts that Renz had tampered with his bracelet in the two months he was awaiting trial on the child *advertiser censored* charges. The Syracuse office had asked the company that sold and tracked the bracelets to avoid passing along alerts of any duration shorter than five minutes, saying it had gotten too many false alerts

The only action probation officers took in response to those 10 alerts they knew about was to call Renz into the office and tell him to "stop messing with the transmitter," and to "stop playing loud music around the equipment," according to the report.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/06/david_renzs_probation_officer.html

"Renz probation officer no longer works for federal agency"

A federal investigation into the Renz case found that there were problems with both the supervising officers and the protocols used in the Syracuse office.

The office routinely ignored alerts shorter than 5 minutes that warned of tampering with an ankle monitor, in violation of federal policy. It was the only office nationwide to do so.

The Syracuse office ignored 46 alerts that Renz had tampered with his bracelet in the two months he was awaiting trial on the child *advertiser censored* charges. The Syracuse office had asked the company that sold and tracked the bracelets to avoid passing along alerts of any duration shorter than five minutes, saying it had gotten too many false alerts

The only action probation officers took in response to those 10 alerts they knew about was to call Renz into the office and tell him to "stop messing with the transmitter," and to "stop playing loud music around the equipment," according to the report.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/06/david_renzs_probation_officer.html

Obviously that was enough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fe-sentence-expected-rape-murder-charges.html

Pedophile who kidnapped mother and girl, 10, from mall and stabbed parent to death after raping child is jailed for 30 years

Thirty years doesn't seem like enough but I'm glad the judge decided to go against the recommendation of 19-24 years and up it to 30.

I hope the little girl is somewhere loving and getting the help she needs to deal with what has happened to her and her mother.

I read that DM article earlier today. They're stuff is usually poorly written and confusing.

I'm pretty sure the 30 years is for the federal child *advertiser censored* conviction. I don't think he's been sentenced for the rape of the girl and murder of her mother yet.

from that link:

Renz is expected to be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole when he sentenced in Onondaga County court for the murder and rape convictions on May 16.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back